11 | Chance

Tied by Fate

Chapter 11

The morning sun peeped through his glass window, making him roll over to the other side of the bed. Due to this action a sudden pain hit his head, as if it was being drilled. Jaejoong’s eyes furrowed as he pushed himself up with his elbows. Opening his eyes he realized that he was lying on his bed with his clothes last night. He let go of a huge sigh as he knew that he embarrassed himself for getting drunk, good thing though it was Sunday and he can rest all day.

Thinking of last night, Jaejoong suddenly remembered something. He consciously touched his lips and smiled. They kissed last night right? It was kind of blurry in his mind but he bet it happened.

‘ I’m not dreaming last night right? Or am I?’ Jaejoong asked himself. He then hurried out of his room to make sure. He hastily walked downstairs and saw Eunhee preparing some breakfast. He smiled softly and headed towards her. With a huge grin on his face, he sat on a stool chair in front of the kitchen counter, watching Eunhee with his interested eyes.

“Hey!” He exclaimed, his eyes not leaving Eunhee. Eunhee slowly lifted her head and met his gaze but immediately she turned them away and made them focus on the pancake she was doing.

“Hey.” Eunhee said in a small voice.

“That looks good.” Jaejoong commented as he watched her flipped the pan effortlessly.

“Are you feeling better now? Do you want some tea or coffee? The hang over might be bothering you.” Eunhee said, without looking at him. Eunhee then finished the pancakes and placed them on a plate where a portion of scramble eggs and bacon were prepared.

“I can have some coffee I guess?” Jaejoong exclaimed, smiling. He just can’t stop himself from smiling. He wanted to wake up every morning with this sight. Though he kind of wish that the scene before this was her lying next to him on his bed. He chuckled lightly with his thought. Eunhee was attending to him as if she was his wife already—this another thought made his heart flatters.

“Okay then.” Eunhee said as she went towards the coffee maker and poured some in the cup she took from the cabinet.

“Here you go.” Eunhee put the cup in front of him and he gently took it.
“Thank you. Aren’t you going to eat?” Jaejoong exclaimed. He was just about to dig in when he realized that Eunhee only prepared one plate.

“I’m good. I’ll meet some friends for breakfast.” Eunhee said as she cleaned up the equipments she used for Jaejoong’s breakfast.

“Where are you going?” Jaejoong asked while he ate.

Eunhee took a heavy sigh as she tried to contain her nervous self. She never had a conversation this long with Jaejoong and he sounded so interested. That morning she actually planned to just make breakfast for him and leave. She doesn’t want to make any contact with him because of what happened the night before. She was too embarrassed. She was actually hoping that he didn’t remember it. But it was unfortunate for her that Jaejoong actually woke up early today.

“Somewhere around Gangnam…” Eunhee answered as casual as she could.

“How will you go there? I can’t see your driver. You know, I think you have to start learning how to drive.” Jaejoong exclaimed. He actually asked that so he can offer her a ride.

Eunhee was actually quite surprised that Jaejoong was talking more than he used too. She wasn’t aware that the real Kim Jaejoong is slowly resurfacing and opening up to her.

“Ahmmm… Seunghyun-oppa will fetch me. We’ll have breakfast with Hanuel and Seungri-oppa.” Eunhee answered softly. Upon hearing her answer Jaejoong’s eyes twitched in annoyance. Yet again TOP was there. He took a deep sighed as he dropped his utensil, alarming Eunhee.

“Why are you so careless? Why are you two acting as you pleased?” Jaejoong exclaimed in a cold manner. Eunhee turned to him, confused. One minute he was fine and now he’s back to his normal cold self.

“I’m sorry?” Eunhee said, staring at him oddly.

“In case you haven’t realized, everybody knows you’re my fiancé and TOP is my idol! What if someone will see you and spread some rumors huh?” Jaejoong said sharply.

“We’re just going to eat. We’re simply friends going out. Plus Hanuel and Seungri are there too.” Eunhee looked down at her feet as she answered.

“Well people won’t simply think that! Of course they’ll make an issue out of it! Can you think for a second?! Don’t mind Hanuel and Seungri I’ll talk to them too!” Jaejoong exclaimed, his voice getting louder out of frustration. Eunhee kept quiet, she was getting scared by his tone—by the authority he was showing.

When Eunhee didn’t reply, Jaejoong took a deep sighed and exclaimed. “You’re my fiancé, act like one!”

Upon hearing this, something within Eunhee just snapped. She felt her heart burning as anger aroused. She looked up to him and her eyes pierced through his.

“Act like your fiancé?” Eunhee said as she snickered.

“Really? You can actually say that to me? When you’re the one who never acknowledge this stupid arrangement! You’re unfair Jaejoong-sshi!” Eunhee exclaimed, pain was evident in her eyes. It was a torture for Jaejoong to see her looking at him like that.

“How can you not let me hang out with my friends when I let you do whatever you want? I never stopped you when you’re flirting with other girls. I never stopped you from going out too much, I never---“ Eunhee cut herself when she realized she was pouring her heart too much. She stopped and took a deep breath as she tried to calm herself.

“I’m sorry if I’m burdening you but we’ll make sure that no rumors will come out. We will be careful.” Eunhee recollected herself and said in her normal voice though her voice was still trembling a little. Jaejoong was stunned with her outburst. She was right, he was being unfair. He never thought of her feelings and what she thinks.

“Eunhee-ah…” Jaejoong gently voiced out. He wanted to apologize, he wanted to make her feel better and just hold her. Jaejoong was just about to stand from his seat and approach her when her phone rang.

Looking away from Jaejoong, Eunhee answered her phone. A sense of relief was felt when she heard TOP’s voice on the other line.

“Yeah, I’ll be out there oppa, give me a second.” Eunhee answered and hanged up the phone.

“I’m sorry again, Jaejoong-sshi. I promise that we won’t do anything that will burden you. We will be careful.” Eunhee exclaimed as she bowed her head a little and backed away.

At the very moment, Jaejoong felt his heart being torn into pieces. He wanted to stop her, he wanted to hold her and he wanted to prevent her from going to TOP but her words and the look she gave him was so painful, that he can only do nothing and stood there frozen.

---

The door chime rang as another couple entered the cozy café. Hanuel lifted her head from the menu she was reading and turned towards the door, seeing Eunhee and TOP approaching. She smiled hugely at them and waved excitingly, trying to get their attention. Eunhee hurried when she saw Hanuel and a small smile actually slipped from her lips. But even though Eunhee gave her a soft smile, Hanuel still figured that something was wrong with her. But instead of asking her directly, she turned to TOP and stared at him, asking if he knew anything.

“I don’t know. She hasn’t said a word since she left home.” TOP shrugged as she sat beside Seungri.

“I told you I’m fine.” Eunhee exclaimed as she covered her face with the menu.

Hanuel scoffed hearing such words, “You’re kidding no one. TOP-oppa knew you for more or less 3 months and he doesn’t believe you how much more me? I’ve known you since we were 5.” Hanuel rolled her eyes and pushed the menu down so she can see Eunhee’s face which was already in a frown.

“Your brother is a jerk.” Eunhee muttered under her breath but it was clear enough for the three people around the table to hear. There was a short moment of silent before those three burst into laughter. None of them expected for Eunhee to say such things, none.

“Wae?” Hanuel leaned beside Eunhee, trying to stop herself from laughing.

“He said some ridiculous things and went berserk when I told him that I will be going out with the three of you.” Eunhee said softly and pouted.

“Uh-oh… I’m so dead.” Hanuel face palmed herself and finally realized why her phone was ringing non-stop. At first she thought it was ringing because of her dramatic mother, that’s why she tried to ignore it. But now realizing it was her brother, Hanuel immediately excused herself from her friends and told them to order first.

“Maybe because he was jealous” TOP said, giving Eunhee a playful smile and winked at her. Eunhee sighed with his teasing and said.

“As if, he was just worried that some of your fans or anyone in the media will see us and misunderstand what we’re doing. It’s not jealousy. He’s just worried that his image as well as his company’s image will be damaged.” Eunhee said softly as she scan through the menu she was holding.

“You’ll never be sure.” TOP simply said, wanting to see her expression. But it was impossible with the menu she was holding. TOP knew that Eunhee’s saying those words more to herself because she doesn’t want to get false hope yet again TOP felt his heart being squeezed tightly.

“Ah, can we order now?” Eunhee said as casually as she could and called for the waitress.

--

“YAH! KIM HANUEL?!” As soon as Hanuel pushed the answered button an unpleased voice exploded from the other line. Hanuel immediately put her phone away from her ear. She cannot help but laugh at her brother’s reaction.

“YAH! KIM HANUEL ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!” Jaejoong shouted at the other line.

“YAH! KIM JAEJOONG STOP SHOUTING! I WON’T LISTEN UNTIL YOU CALM DOWN!” Hanuel shouted at her phone, gaining some attention from the people around her. As soon as she realized what she had just done she immediately apologized to them and stepped farther away from the tables.

“What did you just call me?” Jaejoong asked, his voice stern and authoritative.

“Never mind that, so what’s up?” Hanuel exclaimed, trying to brother even more by acting clueless at the situation.

“First, why are you with Seungri?! Didn’t I tell you to make your distance away from that pain in the idol of mine? Are you gonna help him create more rumors than he already has?” Jaejoong exclaimed, breathing heavily.

“Don’t make it about me! Just admit it you are more worried about Eunhee and TOP. You’re shouting at me because they were together with me.” Hanuel said, sighing at Jaejoong’s remark.

“Fine, I’m worried of that too. But you know I’m serious about what I said about you and Seungri.” Jaejoong said firmly.

“We’re friends oppa. We’ve been friends for so long so just chill okay?” Hanuel said softly, trying to calm down her brother.

“I know.” Jaejoong muttered, sighing. “Why are you together?” By that question Hanuel knew that he was also referring to TOP and Eunhee.

“Since Seungri-oppa and TOP-oppa cannot join the beach party that I’m going to hold on Friday, I asked them to hang out with me. It’s my treat as I’m going to turn 19 (20 in korea) already.” Hanuel said proudly, she was so excited about turning 19. She will be able to experience more things such as drinking and clubbing.

“Why is Eunhee with you?” Jaejoong asked in a low voice, a certain sadness was apparent in his voice. Hanuel took a deep sigh, debating to herself whether she will tell the truth to her brother.

“Hanuel…” Jaejoong called out, helplessly. After a few moments of debating, Hanuel took yet another heavy sigh and decided to tell the truth.

“She doesn’t want to spend the day at home.” Hanuel said slowly, closing her eyes as she nervously waited for her brother’s reaction.

“Because I’m here?” Jaejoong muttered.

“Yeah… Apparently she was uncomfortable with what happened last night.” Hanuel added, she wasn’t sure if Jaejoong remembered what happened but she said it anyway. Last night, Hanuel found her best friend crying in her room with TOP holding her. It broke her heart but she understood him, she also felt bad for keeping quiet though she already knew Jaejoong’s real feeling towards Eunhee. But Eunhee has to find out the truth from Jaejoong, it is the right way to do.

Hanuel kept her eyes closed as she waited for her brother’s possible outburst or dramatic response but instead, he heard him laugh quietly-- actually it sounded more of a giggle.

“What the hell?” Hanuel mouthed, she opened her eyes as confusion took over her body.

“Why the hell are you giggling like a chick?!” Hanuel exclaimed as she listened to her brother’s weird reaction.

“So the kiss did happen?!” Jaejoong cheered on the other line.

“Aisssh! Seriously?!” Hanuel exclaimed.

“Aaaaaahh! Hmmm… I’ll do something for her. To make up to me for not stopping her to tag along with you, make her go home before dinner alright?” Jaejoong excitedly exclaimed and hanged up. Hanuel wasn’t even given the chance to reply. She frowned as yet again her brother’s weird behavior bothered her. She sighed but smiled as she realized that Jaejoong will finally do something for Eunhee. It was funny how Jaejoong’s mood has been changing too fast. Indeed Eunhee’s making him crazy.

Hanuel promised that whatever it takes, she will make Eunhee go home before dinner just like how she promised her brother.

---

Since it was Sunday morning Haerin spent her whole morning on her bed, lying lazily. After a few minutes of just staring at the ceiling, Haerin finally pushed herself up. She scanned through the room and saw her phone lying on her dressing. This reminded her of what happened last night.

--Flashback—

Their first song for the evening started to play, as Haerin was strumming her guitar and singing back up to Baekhyun’s singing, her eyes has been wandering around the restaurant. ‘Where is he?’ She asked herself as she can no longer see Taemin. But she ignored the thought for a while as she focused on performing.

After 5 songs, the band was given a break and so Haerin hurried her way down the stage and searched for Taemin’s whereabouts. She felt her phone in her pocket but it wasn’t there. Haerin was just about to go outside when she bumped into the bar’s owner.

“Oh! Haerin-ah! Your friend left you this. I think you misplaced it. I saw him coming from backstage a while ago, I wonder why he didn’t give it to you back then.” The owner exclaimed, passing Haerin her phone. Haerin simply took it and thanked him.

‘Did he hear our conversation a while ago? Aishhh! Those stupid bandmates!’ Haerin shouted in her head.

“Hey! Haerin, we’re about to start again.” Chanyeol shook her away from her thoughts when he called her out and put an arm on her shoulders.

“Yeah sure.” Haerin simply muttered, not leaving her eyes on the empty door.

--End of flashback--

Haerin grabbed her phone and immediately dialed Taemin’s number before she can even think of chickening out.

--

Taemin was actually doing the same thing that Haerin was doing. He was lying on his bed, staring at the empty ceiling. He was lost in his thoughts as the words he heard from Haerin’s members repeatedly rang in his head.

“That means one day, that guy you’re being too close to with, will have the same fate as his sister. Get it? If you fall in love with him, you’ll end up crying!”

“Oh! And if the two of you really work out, the best thing you could ever be is to be his mistress.”

All of a sudden his phone began ringing. He rolled to the other side of the bed and grabbed his phone without checking who the caller was.

“Taemin-ah” The caller exclaimed, Taemin froze instantly upon hearing the familiar voice.

“Taemin-ah” She yet again called out when she heard no reply from Taemin.

“Ah yeah?” Taemin cleared his throat and said.

“Ahmm…” Haerin tried to start, she took a few sighs before continuing. “Ahmm… Just wondering, where did you go last night?” Haerin said softly.

“Ah, yeah about that, my dad called me for an errand. I’m sorry I left without telling you…” Taemin said trying to sound as casual as possible.

“It’s alright…” Haerin said, not knowing what to say anymore. She didn’t know whether she should ask if he heard anything but then again it will be kind of weird if she did.

“Is that all? Sorry but I have to go Haerin-ah… I still have some things to do.” Taemin lied.

“Yeah sure! I’ll see you tomorrow then.” Haerin tried to smile as she closed the conversation.

“Yeah sure.” Taemin muttered and hanged up the phone. Oh boy that conversation was so awkward. From that call the both of them knew that they will no longer act the same towards each other. A change will surely happen.

---

Hanuel slumped herself on Jiyong’s car after a fun and unexpected day with Seungri, TOP and Eunhee. The four of them went to a park near the river where they spent the whole morning and afternoon biking and having a picnic but before the day ended something unexpected happened to Hanuel. She was now confused and not herself.

“Hey! So how was it?” Jiyong sat on the driver’s seat and stared at the dazed Hanuel.

“Ah, it was fine.” Hanuel said plainly, almost robotic. Jiyong let a chuckle slipped and decided to put the seatbelt on Hanuel. Realizing their sudden closeness, Hanuel backed away and grabbed the seatbelt from him.

“Ah—ahh… I can do it myself.” Hanuel stuttered while Jiyong backed away confused at her sudden reaction. Normally Hanuel will just let him and why is she even suddenly nervous around him?

The reason was because of what happened that afternoon…

..Flashback..

Hanuel and Seungri decided to take a rest for a while after biking for almost 2 hours. They’ve found a nice place under a huge tree and set up their little picnic basket. Seungri spread out the picnic cloth while Hanuel one by one took out all the food she prepared for that afternoon.

“Wow, you treated us breakfast and lunch, I didn’t expect you to make that much for this picnic.” Seungri watched in amazement as Hanuel pulled more food out of its basket.

As soon as that was done, the two of them rested on the cloth and waited for Eunhee and TOP to arrive. They were still having fun with their bikes that they actually forgot about Seungri and Hanuel.

“Well, you know me, I’m great.” Hanuel exclaimed proudly and laughed a little.

“Well of course.” Seungri laughed along and lied down. Seeing this, Hanuel followed his action.

After a few moments of silence as both of the just watched the afternoon sun, Seungri took a deep sigh and propped himself up to he can stare at Hanuel.

“What?” Hanuel said as she started to get nervous at the way he looked at her.

“Well, who’s Jiyong?” Seungri asked seriously, a certain emotion was apparent in his eyes yet Hanuel cannot identify what it was.

“Ah… Well, Jiyong-oppa is like my star, a person who I always adore from a far.” Hanuel smiled as she looked away from him and watched the buildings from a far.

“I met him when I was 6, in a social gathering. We didn’t know that we actually live near each other that time. Eventually after that party, I became friends with him along with Eunhee and Taemin. Jaejoong-oppa met him when oppa visited me in one vacation. It was so easy to get along with him, who would have thought that Jaejoong-oppa will immediately warm up to him.” Hanuel exclaimed, getting lost in her own world while Seungri just listened to him attentively.

“We get along well, he was one of the closest friends I have.” Hanuel smiled as Jiyong’s face popped in her mind. Seeing her smile like this, Seungri can feel his heart being squeezed.

“How about me, who am I to you?” Seungri suddenly asked. Hearing the question, Hanuel turned towards him.

“You’re one of my closest friends as well! You know how well we get along!” Hanuel lost her certain smile from when she was talking about Jiyong and this fact saddened Seungri.

“You like him huh?” Seungri said, looking away from her. Seungri was expecting for her to laugh about it and playfully deny it but then he heard it, and it hurts.

“Yeah, I’ve always liked him. Maybe liking is an understatement. I love the guy…” Hanuel said softly, turning her gaze back to the city view.

From that moment, Seungri felt his heart breaking. He never expected her to answer his question so bluntly. She wasn’t afraid of admitting it at all. She loves him that much?

“Then why don’t you confess?” Seungri tried to say as normal as he could, fortunately Hanuel was too distracted to notice.

“Well, I plan to but I’m afraid that he might reject me. You won’t blame me for feeling that way right?” Hanuel turned to him worriedly. Seungri tried to form a small smile of encouragement. When she saw Hanuel smiling back he knew he succeeded to form a smile.

“How about you try and watch his actions towards you then maybe you can get a hint whether he actually feel the same way about you.” Seungri suggested. He knew he was going against his heart but seeing Hanuel talking happily about the guy she loves made him forget about confessing for a while. Maybe it wasn’t the right timing. He doesn’t want to burden her and doubt about what she plans to do for Jiyong. It hurts but he knew it was the better option.

“Yeah I guess? Aisssh! I didn’t expect to suddenly tell you about my feelings for that guy!” Hanuel grinned and turned to Seungri. After Hanuel heard Seungri’s advice she tried to remember if Jiyong showed her some affection towards her. She blushed remembering a number of it.

.. End of Flashback..

Now that she was with Jiyong she cannot seem to relax her excited heart. She has to admit, Jiyong usually make her feel this way but after that afternoon when she fully admitted her true feelings she cannot seemed to calm down like she used to. It seemed like every little thing that Jiyong does brings butterflies to her stomach and make her blush immediately.

“So where do you want to eat dinner?” Jiyong asked while he started the engine and gave Seungri one last look. The way he looked at Hanuel bothered him. He can easily see that he has feelings for her. Jiyong shook the thought immediately and tried to focus on the amazing girl sitting beside him.

“I’m not really that hungry… So where ever you want to go, I’m fine.” Hanuel exclaimed, glancing shyly at Jiyong.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?” Jiyong chuckled as he was secretly watching her in his peripheral vision.

“Eh?” Hanuel confusedly stated.

“Why are you suddenly nervous?” Jiyong asked, trying to stop himself from laughing.

“I… I’m not!” Hanuel exclaimed, releasing some tension.

“You are!” Jiyong argued back, smiling as Hanuel’s slowly coming back to normal. Hanuel took a deep breath and slapped Jiyong’s arm, pouting.

“Ah! Oh no the violent Hanuel is back!” Jiyong cried out jokingly.

“Yah!” Hanuel slapped him again, with a small frown. Jiyong continued to until they reached the restaurant he chose. He continued to smile as how cutely Hanuel was being affected. Yet again that night was well spent. It saddened both of them that they only have a week together.

---

Jaejoong smiled hugely as he stared at the surprise he had prepared for Eunhee. He walked inside the house still with a smile of satisfaction on his face. He went to the kitchen and finished what he has started. He was cooking and preparing dinner for Eunhee and himself. He swore to himself that tonight he will make it up to Eunhee and make her forget about whatever she did with TOP earlier that day.

Jaejoong was happily cooking and singing as he went around the kitchen. It has been a long time since he felt that good and excited. Never had he thought that he will be doing that to his fiancé. He actually never imagined himself trying to steal his fiancé’s attention for all he know his real plan was to hurt her and make her break the engagement.

Jaejoong was busily cooking when he heard the doorbell rang. Turning off the stove, Jaejoong smiled even bigger and ran towards the door. “Why is she ringing the bell?” Jaejoong frowned a little, but that immediately disappeared as the thought of seeing Eunhee appeared in his mind.

Jaejoong was just about to greet Eunhee when he realized that it wasn’t her. In an instant his smiling face dropped.

“What are you doing here?” Jaejoong said coldly.

“Aren’t you going to invite your father in first?” Kim Woo Bin exclaimed, smiling at his son. Jaejoong stepped away a little as his father entered.

“Ah~! Cooking?” Woo Bin said when he passed by the show kitchen. As soon as he found a nice spot on the living room, he gestured Jaejoong to come over.

“What do you need?” Jaejoong said, looking plainly at his father.

---

“Thank you again Seunghyun-oppa!” Eunhee bid her goodbye to TOP and thanked him for the nice day they’ve spent. Eunhee entered their gate and was surprised when she saw an obviously new white Porsche Cayman parked beside Jaejoong’s own red Lamborghini Murcielago in their garage. Eunhee tilted her head with a small frown. “Did he buy a new car?” Eunhee mumbled to herself, thinking that it was unnecessary for him to do that.

Opening the front door slowly, Eunhee was taken aback when he heard a slap echoing inside their spacious home.

“WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! I’M DOING WHAT YOU WANT AND STILL YOU’RE TREATING ME THE SAME?!” Jaejoong’s voice roared inside the house after the shocking slap. Eunhee watched in terror as she saw Mr. Kim about to hit his son again. With all her might, Eunhee pushed Jaejoong down the sofa and shielded him. To both the men’s surprise, it was Eunhee who received the slap. Jaejoong’s eyes widened in terror, immediately he stood up from the seat and pulled Eunhee into a hug, his eyes piercing through his father’s.

“YAH! LEAVE NOW! LEAVE!” Jaejoong shouted at his father, as he held Eunhee tighter.

“A—a--.. Eunhee-ah. I’m sorry Eunhee-ah. I didn’t see you.” Mr. Kim tried to approach and apologize to Eunhee when Jaejoong slapped his approaching hand away.

“YOU! DO NOT TOUCH HER!” Jaejoong hissed under his breath.

Eunhee gently shook her head and slowly pulled away from Jaejoong.

“It’s alright Mr. Kim. It was an accident. But please do leave now.” Eunhee said still in a polite manner. She bowed her head, avoiding looking at the man.

“A—ah.. Yes I’m sorry again Eunhee-ah.” Mr. Kim too bowed a little and retreated. He gave a short look at his glaring son and left.

As soon as his father closed the door, Jaejoong grabbed Eunhee’s wrist and made her turn to him.

“WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!”  Jaejoong exclaimed, startling the confused Eunhee. They were staring at each other for Eunhee doesn’t really know what to answer. She doesn’t even know why she did that. Seeing Eunhee’s terrified eyes, Jaejoong sighed as his eyes softened.

“Does it still hurt? I’m sorry you have to feel that.” Jaejoong softly said as his other hand held and caressed her cheek.

“It’s alright, I guess?” Eunhee said as she tried to smile a little but as soon as she did that she felt a sudden sting on her cheek. “Ah…” Hearing this sound coming from , Jaejoong chuckled and pulled her towards the kitchen. Without letting go of her wrist, Jaejoong grabbed some ice pack and gently patted it on Eunhee’s cheek.

Staring at this handsome guy attending to her, Eunhee can’t help but smile warmly. She cannot believe that Jaejoong was actually doing this to her. She grabbed the ice pack from Jaejoong which surprised the latter.

“Wae?” Jaejoong looked at her in the eyes and watched as she slowly moved her hands towards his cheek. She then began patting down the ice pack on his cheek too.

“You got hit too, right?” Eunhee smiled at him and he smiled back. They stayed like that for a while until they heard Jaejoong’s stomach growling. They were both surprised but ended up laughing.

“How about you change your clothes upstairs while I finish what I was cooking so we can eat?” Jaejoong said and Eunhee nodded.

As soon as she reached her door, she held her chest and a huge smile escaped her lips. She cannot control it so she didn’t bother stopping it. Her cheek still hurts but she felt as good as ever. She quickly changed into a comfy cotton shorts, white tank top and over it was a loose long sleeves. She looked herself in a mirror before going downstairs.

Jaejoong looked up from the pot and looked up to Eunhee when he felt her sitting in front of the kitchen counter. He smiled again and grabbed more spices to add to his stew.

“I didn’t know you can cook Jaejoong-sshi.” Eunhee said, watching him as he started to stir the stew again. Jaejoong frowned a little as he heard yet again how she addressed him.

“What did you call me?” He said. Eunhee was quite surprised with his tone but then she remembered the conversation they had with Hanuel the day before.

“Jaejoong-oppa?” Eunhee said in a small voice. Jaejoong grinned hearing it and finally answered her question.

“Well you still don’t know a lot of things about me. Will you taste this?” Jaejoong said as he blew a small portion of the soup and fed it to her. Eunhee blushed a little but ate it.

“Mhmm… It tasted good. A little more of salt and it will be perfect.” Eunhee said and jumped off the stool she was sitting on. She then started to get some plates, chopsticks, glasses and spoons and put it on the dining table. She set up the table while Jaejoong finished the kimchi jjigae he was cooking. They ate quietly until Eunhee asked what has been bothering her since she arrived.

“Ne, oppa.” Eunhee called out and Jaejoong lifted his head.

“Whose car is it outside? The white porshe?” Eunhee asked.

“Well yours.” Hearing this Eunhee choked on her food.

“Hey, are you alright?” Jaejoong said worriedly as he passed her some water.

“Eh!? Wae? I have a car that brings me to where ever I need to be.” Eunhee said, she cannot believe that he just purchased a million won car in a day because he just felt like it.

“Hmm… Well, about that. I think you have to have your own personal car. What if the driver cannot pick you up and you will be late? What if I’m not here to send you instead? I really think you have to learn how to drive already. You’re already 19 (18 international age) right?” Jaejoong said casually, really proud of what he just did.

“Huh? Well, you don’t have to buy me an expensive car. I will still be learning, what if I bumped into something and scratched it, possibly destroying it?” Eunhee frowned worriedly as she imagined her possible future with that car.

“Don’t mind it. It’s just a car.” Jaejoong said quite confused at how Eunhee reacted with his simple gift. She was a daughter of a very rich and powerful man why is she acting as if that car was too much when in a snap she can get it? Jaejoong find her reaction very odd. He saw Eunhee let go of a huge sigh but simply nodded.

“I think we’ll have to discuss the house rules now.” Jaejoong said smiling. Eunhee then looked at him attentively.

“I never really wanted too many people in the house and since I can see that we are both very responsibly adults, I only assigned one maid for this house and she will only be here thrice a week. I hope you don’t mind. Or do you want her to stay in so you can order her around?” Jaejoong said, watching her reaction to every word he was saying.

“Hmm… I don’t mind. It’s not like we’re making a mess. We can both cook and we have a dish washer so I guess we’re good.” Eunhee said, turning towards her food.

“Great and your driver, we don’t need him. I’ll send you to school and fetch you until you learn how to drive.” Jaejoong simply exclaimed. Eunhee stared at him unbelievably.

“Jaejoong-sshi, you don’t have to do that!” Eunhee exclaimed. Jaejoong raised a brow at her and she bit her lips.

“Jaejoong-oppa, you don’t have to do that!” She repeated but this time more softly because she got quite embarrassed.

“It’s alright. Anyway, I guess we’re fine. Tomorrow I’ll send you to school okay?” Jaejoong finished the conversation as they continued to eat.

The two of them cleaned up and headed upstairs. Jaejoong walked Eunhee until her door and finally said.

“About what happened this morning, I want to say sorry. I shouldn’t have reacted that way.” Jaejoong gently said, his eyes glued on the floor.

“It’s alright.” Eunhee smiled as her heart yet again flattered with his apology.

“Good night then.” Jaejoong looked at her face and smiled.

“Good night too oppa.” Eunhee said smiling back.

That night the two of them didn’t expect the fast turn of event. Though the night started rough at least it ended well for the both of them. They both lied on their bed with happy and contented smile. Maybe this arrangement could actually work and bring them closer. Jaejoong was determined to keep this wonderful start going. 

------

Alright! I decided to put Ah Yeon x Onew x Key part on the next chapter! ^^v. Sorry about that! Ahahaha… I need something to open up my next chapter so I think that will be the perfect one… :) I hope this chapter was okay! Tell me what you think about it alright? I’ll try to update again this week! :D ^^v Comments are LOVE!!

p.s not proofread as usual so sorry if it has been quite confusing! ahahaha... I'm too lazy to reread it! XD

Yui dea~!!
02-03-14