24 | Effects of Missing You

Tied by Fate

Chapter 24
Effects of Missing You

"Key! Someone's looking for you!" Hearing his name, Key turned to his friend/ co-actor. Key exited the dressing room and immediately saw a familiar figure. It was Ah Yeon with a bouquet of flowers and a soft smile on her face. Key took a deep breath, he knew he cannot escape now. He must admit he has been a coward for the past few weeks. He has been avoiding Ah Yeon, knowing that she will tell him her relationship with Onew. He never formally confessed to Ah Yeon but he knew he was able to send her signals about his feeling for her. 

"Hey." He said as casual as he could. 

"Hi! You did great!" Ah Yeon exclaimed with a proud smile. For a second Key just lost in her smile. Ah Yeon has to grab his hands in able to bring him back to reality. 

"Thank you. I'm glad you were able to watch." Key said. He has been preparing for this play since the school started. He was preparing for the audition and when he got the part he wants, he never stopped practicing. It was a great distraction for him. 

"Of course I won't miss it! You've been working so hard for this role." Ah Yeon exclaimed and released his hands. She handled him the flowers. The two talked for a while until Ah Yeon felt her phone ringing.

"Answer it. It might be important." Key said with a soft smile. Ah Yeon turned a little and answered it. 

"Yeah, I'll be there in a second. Bye." 

"Is that Onew?" Key said, slowly bracing himself about the painful reality. 

"Yeah. Ahmm.. We're dating now." Ah Yeon said with a shy smile. Key forced a smile and nodded his head. 

"I knew, you two will end up together." Key sincerely exclaimed. Ah Yeon can easily see the pain in his eyes even how hard he tried to hide it. Ah Yeon took a step forward and didn't stop herself from hugging him. 

"Thank you." Ah Yeon said softly. Key chuckled as he found himself pathetic. He hugged her back and cherished that one moment that he can hold her. 

"You're very much welcome. I'm glad you're happy." Key said, trying to stop the forming tears. He was already looking at the ceiling. 

"I'm very happy. Thank you Key." Ah Yeon exclaimed. "And I'm sorry." Ah Yeon managed to pull the courage to say it. 

"It's alright. It was my fault anyway." Key answered back, even though they weren't talking much in detail, the two knew what each other was talking about. 

"I'm sorry." 

"Aish! Stop doing that alright?" Key exclaimed and laughed. The two was disturbed when their friends arrived.

"OMOOO!! Key!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!" Hanuel shouted as soon as she saw him. Key cannot help but wince. That was kind of embarassing, everyone in the backstage was looking at him.

"You did great Key!" Eunhee said giving him more flowers. Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun congratulated their friend as well. 

"That was amazing." Key didn't notice, Onew was also there. He gave the guy a sincere smile. The group talked for a bit until Key was called by their director. Key didn't miss to say something to Onew though.

"Take care of her alright? Good luck." Key patted his back which made the other guy grin. 

"I will. Thank you." Onew exclaimed and walked towards his girlfriend. 

--

"Tomorrow's my flight." Taemin exclaimed, Haerin simply nodded her head. She really doesn't know what t say. Their ride on Taemin's car was so quiet that it annoyed the hell out of him. She hasn't spoken to him since he came to fetch her up from Cassies. Taemin let go of a final sigh before he put the car into a halt. 

"Thank you for bringing me home." Haerin exclaimed and was about to get off the car when she felt Taemin stopping her. 

"What's wrong with you? We aren't in your neighborhood yet." Taemin exclaimed. Haerin looked out of the window and realized that he was right. Haerin sighed and sat properly again, her eyes on her lap. 

"Haerin. What's wrong?" Taemin asked as he turned towards her. He gently cupped her face and made her turn to him. She has a small frown on her face and she was biting her lower lip. Taemin cannot help but find it really cute. 

"You know what's wrong!" Haerin exclaimed with a small pout. 

"It's just 5 days." Taemin said softly. 

"I'm being followed, you won't be here and plus..." Haerin complained and stopped midway. Taemin lifted a brow at her. 

"And plus??? I'm aware about your two other worries, what's the plus?" Taemin playfull asked though he already knew what bothers her. Haerin frowned more at him. 

"You already know!" Haerin exclaimed, slapping in the arm, making the wince in pain. 

"Ouch! Why would I ask you if I already know!!" Taemin said, pouting at his girlfriend. 

"Coz you enjoy teasing me!" Haerin answered back and hit him again. Haerin was still glaring at him. Taemin finally gave up and kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry about her alright?" Taemin said softly. 

"She will be there right?" Haerin asked, sighing.

"Yes. But so what if she's there? You're still the one who owns this." Taemin sweetly said as he put at his chest. Haerin cannot help but smile at his cheesiness, she ended up laughing at him. 

"What? You know I'm serious! You don't have to be so insecure." Taemin said and was about to resume his driving, not aware that his last word made his girlfriend snap.

"Why can't I? Your parents don't know about us and they're planning to set you up with another girl. Isn't that enough reason to be insecure. Sure you love me but do you know how hard it is for my part, knowing that I can't relax because in any minute someone else might claim you theirs?! And she will get all the support that she wants, because I'm just a commoner well sorry for being born in such social class." All of a sudden she lost it. Taemin was so surprised that Haerin suddenly burst out crying. For a second he didn't know how to react. when Taemin got over the shock, he managed to pull her into a tight hug. He doesn't know what to say anymore he has been constantly comforting and assuring her about his feelings, but she was right some things are so hard to overcome. 

"Shh... Haerin please." Taemin begged. He cannot continue watching her cry like this. It was so painful and suffocating. 

"Baby please." Taemin begged some more. He hugged her tighter and whispered sweet and comforting words to her until she calmed down.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to burden you with my insecurities. I love you Taemin, I love you so much that it hurts." Haerin exclaimed as she hugged him even tighter. She was so scared of losing him.

"It's alright. I understand. It's better that you're telling me this. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. But please Haerin. Trust me." Taemin consoled her. Haerin nodded her head and told herself that she has to be strong. She cannot let Taemin take all the responsibility. 
--
Seungri and Hanuel just finished their simple dinner date. They were hanging around in Seungri's apartment, ordered some pizza and watched some movies. With full stomach, the two lazily laid on the couch, with Seungri hugging Hanuel from the back. 

Unknown to Hanuel, Seungri wasn't watching the movie anymore. He was thinking about of the idea he has been having since Hanuel told him about her worries in meeting Jiyong. Seungri was worrying the same thing, he knew Hanuel hasn't fully moved on yet. He was actually scared that in one sight, Hanuel's feeling for Jiyong might come back. 

Sighing, Seungri finally decided to tell her. He paused the movie for a while, making the girl whine. 

"Yah! I'm watching!" Hanuel exclaimed as she turned to him and playfully throw him some popcorn. 

"Wait, I have something to tell you." Seungri said seriously, which took the girl's attention. The two of them then sat up and were now facing each other. 

"Is it about me leaving tomorrow?" Hanuel asked. She knew Seungri won't just stay still. 

"Ahm... Yeah." Seungri said, looking at the floor. 

"Oh." Hanuel simply said, not knowing what to say. Her heart was beating so fast in anxiousness.

"Let's break up... well for a while? well actually it depends." Seungri said as he rubbed the back of his head. Hanuel closed her eyes as she listened to his words. 

"I knew you're gonna say that." Hanuel said, disappointment was in her voice. 

"I just..."

"You just want me to clear my feelings, just in case I see Jiyong. You don't want to hold me back. Is it?" Hanuel cut him off, her eyes were now staring at his worried ones. Seungri nodded with a sigh. 

"Fine." Hanuel exclaimed. 

"Can we continue watching this?" Hanuel added and grabbed for the remote. Seungri was so suprised when Hanuel pushed him back to the couch and went back to their earlier position. 

"I'll still sleep here tonight. Let's break up tomorrow." Hanuel turned to face him. "Tonight I'm still all yours." She said, making the guy smile at him. 

"Then I can still do this right?" Seungri said with a grin, closing the gap between them. "Of course." Hanuel smiled back and kissed him. Hanuel doesn't know what to do anymore, so she just let him do whatever he wants. She knew she's becoming selfish but in all honesty she's just THAT torn. She can never thank Seungri enough for the continuous love that he was giving her. She knew her love for Seungri was growing but there's something no someone holding her back. Maybe her trip in LA will make everything clear. Fine, she has to face Jiyong, they need closure anyway. Maybe that's what she truly needs to make herself fully free in loving Seungri. End it with Jiyong.
--
Days have been so busy for Jaejoong. After the day in the amusement park he has been so busy that he rarely spends time with Eunhee, the date he planned was cancelled to his dismay. Apparently, Jaejoong encountered some problems with his artists, 3 of them has been caught up with scandals, one of those got involved in a problem with a tv station and a producer. Jaejoong has to clean up the mess and discipline those troublemakers. 

Yet again, Jaejoong arrived home from a busy friday. He released a sigh, closing and locking the main door. He quietly walked inside and went straight to the kitchen to grab some water, there he noticed the food laying on the dining table, plates and utensils laid for two. 

"She hasn't eaten yet?" He mumbled to himself. He then heard some scrambling on the living room. He put down the glass of water and approached the sleeping figure on the couch. She was curled into a ball, breathing evenly in her sleep.  Jaejoong knelt down and traced her soft features with his finger. Eunhee twitched with the sudden contact. 

"Ssshhh... Just sleep love." Jaejoong said softly as he caressed her head. But Eunhee yawned and gently opened her eyes. She sleepily batted her eyes and smiled when she realized that Jaejoong was just right in front of her. 

"Oppa..." She called out and slowly sat up. She turned her body towards Jaejoong and embraced him warmly. "Welcome home." She mumbled and buried her face into his neck. 

"Awww... Did my baby miss me?" Jaejoong asked with a soft smile, hugging her back. He felt her nodding on his neck, making him chuckle. 

"very much" She admitted in a low voice. "I'm sorry, I got caught up with work recently but don't worry I was able to settle everything before we leave tomorrow." Jaejoong said, standing up and pulling her along with him. His arms still around her, lifting her a bit. Eunhee playfully squealed as Jaejoong spun her around. 

"Come on let's eat." Jaejoong exclaimed, lifting her up by wrapping Eunhee's legs around his waist, making the girl squeal yet again. They both laughed, realizing how silly they look. Jaejoong gently put Eunhee down her seat and he was just about to sit on his seat when Eunhee pulled him again and tiptoed to reach his lips. Jaejoong smiled with the sudden contact. Eunhee was just about to sit again when Jaejoong put her arms around his neck and carried her again. He then sat on his dining chair and made the girl sat on his lap. 

"Go on." Jaejoong said with a sweet smile. Eunhee's eyes widened in embarassment. She looked away but Jaejoong held her chin, turning her face to him.

"Go on. I made it easier for you." Jaejoong said turning his smile into a playful smirk. Eunhee blushed so much that even her ears were red. Jaejoong leaned closer and wrapped his arms tighter on her waist, making her gasp a little. 

"Come on baby." Jaejoong cooed, his forehead touching hers. Finally Eunhee gave in and angled her face in able to reach his lips. Jaejoong was so happy, he had miss her so much. They rarely had any intimate moments since he got so busy. Eunhee kissed him slowly and sweetly. Her lips rubbing gently against his. But Jaejoong wanted more so he began to nibble her lower lips, begging for her to open up , after a few attempts Jaejoong finally gained what he wanted. His slyly darted his tongue inside her cavern making the girl moan a little. He kissed her ever so passionately, his hands playfully roamed around her back. He knew she doesn't mind because if she does she had already stopped his hands with hers but no her hands were too busy with his hair. Jaejoong finally pulled out, leaving the poor girl breathless. Her face was flushed, her lips were plumped. Jaejoong smiled and caressed her face. 

"I missed you so much. I can't help it." Eunhee blushed more, still trying to catch her breath. 

"Babe, I want you to stay here but you're arousing me." Jaejoong shyly said as he wet his lips in embarassment. His eyes were on his crotch. Eunhee realized what he meant immediately and hurriedly got off his lap. 

"Ahm... Let's eat now. Wait I'll heat them up!" Eunhee exclaimed and was about to grab the food but Jaejoong held her wrist and told her that it's okay. Eunhee was in doubt but seeing Jaejoong happily eating her food made her heart skip a beat. 

"Aren't you going to eat?" Jaejoong asked when he realized that Eunhee hasn't touched her food. Eunhee jumped a little with his remark. She clumsily grabbed her chopstick and ate quickly. Jaejoong cannot help but laughed at her. Seeing her blushing and shy face somehow satisfy him, he was proud that after everything he can still manage to make her react in such way. 

After dinner the two cleaned up and proceed to their bedroom. Jaejoong found Eunhee lying on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling, he just came back from the bathroom where he recently just finished taking a bath. He wore his black wife beater and pair of sweat pants, a towel was still around his neck as his hair was still dripping wet. Eunhee rose from the bed and sat in an indian sit position, she then patted the space in front of her and made Jaejoong sit. She took the comb that was lying on her bed side table and his towel. 

"I finished packing our things for tomorrow." Eunhee said as she dried his hair for him. 

"Pretty excited huh?" Jaejoong replied, enjoying all the attention that he was getting. 

"Hmm... Yeah... ahmm... actually I'm just excited to spend the days with you again." Eunhee admitted shyly. Hearing this, Jaejoong shifted his body towards her and pushed her down the bed, hugging her tight. 

"I'll never leave your side when we get there and we'll finally do the date I was telling you." Jaejoong said, kissing her temples. Eunhee's eyes shined in delight. She has missed him so much, it has been nearly a month since he got so busy that she rarely sees him even though they stay in the same house. He would always leave early for work then go home late enough for him to just find her sleeping on the couch or on the bed-- waiting for him. Jaejoong felt bad every time when he sees her like that but at the same time he was happy knowing that Eunhee was doing that for him. 

After drying his hair, the two finally laid down on their bed. The television was still on but the two were busy watching each other instead. 

"You're really beautiful you know that." Jaejoong was on his side, his left hand and arm assisting his head. His other hand caressing her cheeks. Eunhee cannot help but bite her lower lips, preventing a smile from forming. 

"Oppa's very handsome too." Eunhee tried to avert his gaze, staring at the ceiling. If she looked at Jaejoong any longer she knew she might just melt. Jaejoong chuckled at her cuteness. 

"Did you know since you were 10 you already managed to capture my attention. Then I saw you when you're 16." Jaejoong said and pulled her closer, he sighed. "Now I sounded like a e. Why do you have to be so young?" Jaejoong chuckled. 

"Really?" Eunhee said in disbelief. 

"Yeah, you're so cute back then." 

"Then wow you're a very beautiful 16 year old. I was indenial back then because I just ended my relationship with BoA. I'm sorry about how I treated you. But I remember that I was so attracted to you that I almost kiss you." Jaejoong said, chuckling, he was now laying on his back, his gaze on the ceiling. While Eunhee's head was on his arm. 

"It's alright. So I was right back then." Eunhee smiled and hugged him. Jaejoong turned to look at her and smiled. 

"Yeah, I was so tempted." His thumb them began to rub her lips.

"Then earlier this year I saw you again. You took my breath away." Jaejoong continued as he nuzzled her nose with his. Eunhee giggled and scrunched up her nose. 

"I am so glad that I decided to keep holding on to you." Eunhee said with a soft smile. Jaejoong cannot help but ask. 

"I am so curious about this. Why did you fall for me?" Eunhee kept quiet for a while, she wasn't sure too.

"Hmm... Well I was 10 when I knew about our engagement. I love my parents and trusted them so instead of rebelling I accepted it with all my heart. Our first meeting wasn't that bad I can still remember the warmth of your hand when you guided me back to my parents. So growing up, even though I heard bad rumors about you I kept on holding onto the image I had of you when we first met." Eunhee said. Jaejoong listened intently, he signalled for her to go on.

"The second time I met you, you were hot and cold but after the dance I confirmed my feelings for you." Eunhee said shyly, making Jaejoong chuckled. 

"You could say it's love at first sight. Stupid but true." Eunhee admitted with a sigh. 

"Thank you for being patient. It took me a while to realize that I have the same feelings for you."

"Can't blame you oppa. I was 10." Eunhee laughed. 

"Age doesn't matter jagiya." Jaejoong said with a grin, rolling on top of her. Eunhee giggled and cupped his face that was already getting closer to hers. 

"I love you baby love." Jaejoong whispered in front of her lips. Eunhee smiled and bit her lower lip. 

"I love you too Jae-oppa."

"Let's continue where we ended a while ago in the dining room." Jaejoong said with a mischievous smile. Hearing this, Eunhee blushed as madly as before. Jaejoong chuckled with the sight and closed the distance between them. Jaejoong made her feel so loved that night. He had showed her how much he missed her with all his touches and kisses. She cannot wish for anymore. She was contented and happy.

-

Shorter update than usual. XD

LOL. Sorry for making Jae and Eunhee THAT sweet when all the others were having some drama in their lives. ahahahaha.. well soon enough it will be their turn again. For now I just want to focus on the side stories of the other characters while showing JaeHee's sweet relationship. :D

SUBSCRIBE.COMMENT.UPVOTE if you will. hihihihi

p.s not proofread as usual. ^^v 

05-23-14