27 | All of Me

Tied by Fate

Chapter 27

Date, The Jaejoong Way

It was a Saturday, Eunhee was currently with her two friends Ah Yeon and Onew. They were roaming around Seoul to interview some of the top restaurateurs. Eunhee wanted to do it some other time, believing that there was no need to hurry. They still have a month anyway. But the couple insisted on doing it right away, telling her that it was better to finish it earlier so that they won’t have anything more to worry about and plus Onew was able to schedule a meeting already due to his father’s connection, in the end Eunhee can do nothing but go along with them.

Honestly she wanted to stay home because Jaejoong said that he won’t go out the whole day. She sighed and pouted as she yet again remembered him. She woke up, feeling him her hair, staring at her lovingly. She wants to go home already and just stay in his arms.

Onew and Ah Yeon weren’t making things better for her. Even though they were not putting much effort, their sweetness was just intoxicating; making Eunhee miss her boyfriend more. Onew and Ah Yeon weren’t trying, they were just naturally sweet. They were just holding hands but the way they stared at each other was enough proof that they were really in love with each other. Their special connection was uncanny. Eunhee felt like a third wheel in this trip.

She slumped herself back to her seat, looking bitterly at the couple. Just then she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket.

              From: Hubby Jae <3

Baby, I’ll go out for a while okay? Quite bored here… Missing you already. <3 :* See you when you get home!

Eunhee pouted seeing his text, if only she was home then two of them would be spending the whole day together and there will be no need for him to go out.

“Yah!! I still don’t understand why you two are so excited to start this project! We still have a month!” Eunhee whined and pouted, crossing her arms above her chest.

“I told you, my dad scheduled this already. Mr. Kang is a one business restaurateur.” Onew explained but Eunhee just rolled her eyes. He chuckled seeing her act like a brat, it was unusual so it was quite entertaining to watch.

“I can find you another one anyway, dad has a lot of connection too.” Eunhee exclaimed, looking out of the car window.

“It’s just today Eunhee. Haven’t you got enough of Jaejoong oppa? You were almost inseparable when we were in L.A you even turned down all my invitations to go shopping.” Ah Yeon said, looking back at her from the front seat. She was now throwing the guilt card. Eunhee pouted and just nodded her head. It was true somehow she had neglected her close friend but she missed spending time with Jaejoong so much, she can’t help it.

“Sorry… okay? You’re just fortunate that you have the same schedule with Onew, you can go anywhere together.” Eunhee said and sighed, looking at their joint hands with envy.

“Oh come on, do you think I don’t get tired of this guy?” Ah Yeon exclaimed, scrunching up her face as she gazed on Onew. Onew’s face immediately turned into a frown.

“YAH!” At that moment, they encountered a red light and so Onew took the chance to flick Ah Yeon’s forehead.

“AWWWW!! Damn it! It hurts!” Ah Yeon exclaimed her pain, she rubbed her forehead and glared at him. With her other hand she slapped Onew’s arm, getting her revenge.

“Yah! Stop it Jung Ah Yeon! I’m driving!” Onew exclaimed, his grip getting tighter on the steering wheel.

“What are you whining about?! We’re not even moving! It’s still red! PABO!!” Ah Yeon exclaimed and smacked Onew’s head, pointing at the traffic lights. Onew pouted for being mistreated again but certainly it was one of those moments he treasures when he was with Ah Yeon, the times they joke around and the time they argue like two bratty kids.

Eunhee burst into laughter, seeing her friends arguing. Just a while ago they were so sweet but now they looked like an old couple arguing with each other. Finally, Eunhee relaxed and decided to just enjoy the day with her friends. She cannot let her life rotate around Jaejoong. By the end of the day he would always be there for her anyway.

Ah Yeon and Onew exchanged looks as they finally saw Eunhee loosen up. The truth was, they were ordered to distract Eunhee for the day. Jaejoong managed to talk with the two when they were back in LA. Good enough Onew was able to use their project as an excuse, knowing that Eunhee is a grade conscious kind of girl.

--

The day went perfectly for Ah Yeon and Onew, they managed to get Eunhee preoccupied the whole day. They interviewed 3 restaurateurs and dined in each of their restaurants. The only thing that Eunhee found odd was that her portions will always be less than Ah Yeon and Onew. But she didn’t think of it as a big deal, she doesn’t want to feel full by the end of the day anyway. She wanted to enjoy dinner with Jaejoong, she always enjoys eating with him.

At around 6 pm, Onew and Ah Yeon dropped Eunhee off her house, the girl happily thanked them for the fun and productive day. She hopped off and waved until Onew’s car disappear from her view. Eunhee finally turned towards the gate and unlocked it. She then keyed the passcode of their door, but then she noticed the absence of Jaejoong’s car from the garage which made her kind of disappointed. She sighed and went inside. Eunhee roamed around the house for a while, hoping for Jaejoong but of course she found no one.

She texted him but he was not replying, she called him but he never once picked up. Eunhee sighed and told herself that he must be busy. Truthfully, Eunhee was expecting Jaejoong to be in the kitchen, cooking their dinner when she arrives but sadly she’ll probably eat alone again tonight.

With heavy steps, Eunhee went upstairs to their room where she planned to take a bath but as soon as she stepped inside, something caught her attention. A white tube dress with silver embellishments was laying on their king size bed, beside it was a V-shaped silver necklace which was more or less an inch thick and an opened box which contained a simple pair of high heels sandals.

Eunhee was confused but her heart fluttered with the sight, did Jaejoong bought these for her? For what? As she walked closer to the bed, she noticed a silver envelope above the dress. She gently took the white paper out and read Jaejoong’s note.

          Hey My Pretty Eunnie <3

Are you ready to have a date the Jaejoong way with me? J
If you are, then get ready and wear this dress I prepared for you. I can’t wait to see you. Be gorgeous for me alright?

(what the heck you’re already gorgeous, even with your morning stars! *wink*)

See you, Love.

p.s your driver will pick you up at 7pm. Don’t keep me waiting!

                                                                                                       Your Handsome Jae

Eunhee found herself blushing and grinning after reading his note. She can feel butterflies going around her stomach. She felt really excited actually ecstatic will be a better word. Almost immediately, she ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. She dried her hair and put it in a messy yet elegant bun. She remembered when Jaejoong told her that he loves seeing her styling her hair up because he loves seeing her neck which he found extremely y. Yet again, she blushed at the memory. Jaejoong was always like that, he always told her what pleases him and as much as possible Eunhee tried to make him satisfied.

After she finished doing her hair, Eunhee put on a light make up, focusing mainly on her eyes which was Jaejoong’s favourite feature. With the last brush of lip shiner, Eunhee smiled at herself through the mirror. She got up and put the dress and accessories on. It amazed her how it fitted her perfectly. It was as if it was tailored for her. She loved the simplicity of her outfit because it felt like herself. She felt really beautiful, giving her the confidence. With one last look through the mirror, Eunhee exited the room.

All through the ride to her destination, Eunhee felt really nervous. She had experienced a lot of dinner with Jaejoong but she knew tonight it will be different. It was a date after all. Though she was very much nervous, she felt great. Her heart was beating in a very exciting way. She was fiddling with her fingers and biting her nails every now and then, imagining what Jaejoong must have prepared for her. She was expecting a restaurant or a hotel as her destination but the building in front of her was far from that.

“JJ Entertainment?” Eunhee wondered, stepping out of the car which was opened by her driver.

“Jaejoong-sshi ordered to give you this envelope when you get here.” The driver politely said and handed her another silver envelope.

Eunhee took the envelope and opened it as her driver drove off.

            Hi Baby Love!

Excited to see me? Don’t worry I’m just a few meters away from you. 
The main door is open, enter from there. Follow the lovely flowers I prepared for you! See you, Love.

                                                                                                                                                       Your Gorgeous Lover *wink*

Eunhee’s eyes shifted to the main entrance of the agency, with careful steps she approached the door where a purple tulip was tied on the handle. She took the tulip and smiled sweetly. She entered the building and was awed to see the candle lights on the floor, setting as her pathway and light towards the elevator. She picked up the flowers from the floor and finally reached the elevator, so far she already gathered 5 flowers.

Eunhee looked around the elevator and wondered on what she was supposed to do next. Her eyes found another envelope and white tulip sticking on the elevator keys.

              My Future Wife

Hurry baby! I’m on the roof deck waiting to be hugged and kissed. Be ready for the most romantic dinner of your life. Kekekeke. I love you! Hurry! So I can whisper it to you! *sorry for being so cheesy, though I know you love it! Kekekeke*

                                                                                                                                      Your Future Husband

Eunhee supressed a giggle upon reading his note, her cheeks were already hot and red, oh the effects Jaejoong has on her. He’s so playful with his words, reason why Eunhee always ends up getting flustered, but of course secretly she loves them and enjoys them.

Eunhee followed the instruction and pushed the right button. She watched as the numbers displayed on the screen go up. Her fast beating heart stopped for a moment as she felt the elevator halted. She took a deep breath, trying to compose herself. She shook her hands and blew another breath before finally stepping out of the elevator. The moment she stepped out, she felt the cold evening breeze brush through her cheeks. Her eyes grew wide in delight upon seeing the cozy roof deck for the employees turned into a very romantic place, candles and petals everywhere. She can no longer hold back the smile from her lips, she looked around in search for him.

There he was sitting in front of a grand piano, playing a lovely music for her. Jaejoong turned to her with a huge smile and called her over. While biting her lower lip, Eunhee walked really fast towards him and sat on the space beside him.

Jaejoong looked down at her and smiled lovingly. Eunhee smiled back, taking his cheek in her hand. Jaejoong leaned his head on her hand, loving the feeling of her warm hand against his skin. He continued playing the piano, his eyes not leaving hers. “It’s your day” by Yiruma was the song he was playing—because truly it was her day.

When Jaejoong finished the song, he stood up and reached for the rest of the flowers lying on top of the grand piano and gave it to her. Eunhee gladly took it and immediately wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his cheeks a few times.

“Thank you.” She whispered, holding him tight.

Jaejoong chuckled hearing her thanks. He pushed her a little so he can see her happy face. He was more than satisfied with her reaction but he has a lot more in stored.

“Awww… Eunhee, you’ve seen nothing yet.” He laughed and pulled her up. Jaejoong took a moment to stare at her for a while. He leaned back and held her hand, making her twirl a little. He smiled seeing how the dress he chose suited her really well and just like he imagined, she really put her hair up. He loved how the dress was hugging her chest and gorgeously flowing down her body. She looked pure and innocent yet her bare neck and shoulder (not to mention the slight cleavage he can see) shouted iness.

“I knew white is really your color.” Jaejoong exclaimed, tucking some loose hair behind her ear. Eunhee looked at the ground shyly. Jaejoong leaned in and captured her lips. He pulled her by the waist and she stepped closer towards him. He kissed her softly and lovingly.

“I hope you don’t mind that I used your friends.” Jaejoong whispered as he pulled back and hugged her warmly.

“Aaahh… I knew they were acting suspiciously. But it never crossed my mind that you’ll be the one behind it.” Eunhee answered back, her hands resting on his back. Jaejoong chuckled hearing her response. He really did great today and he was proud, he just hoped nothing will go wrong for the rest of the night. He wanted everything to be perfect for her.

“Let’s eat?” Jaejoong invited and led her to the table near the railings where they can see the beautiful night view of Seoul. Eunhee nodded and followed his lead.

A pianist took over the piano and some servers attended to them. Eunhee didn’t even notice them before, she was unaware that there were actually more people on the roof deck. Oh well who could blame here, she was just too focused on her man after all.

Jaejoong pulled a chair for her, his hand accidentally brushed her shoulder… they were cold. He then realized that it was indeed cold and Eunhee was only wearing such dress. Though he doesn’t really want to (because he loves seeing her shoulders) Jaejoong took his coat off and placed it on her shoulder. Eunhee looked up and was touched by his simple gesture. Before she can even feel nor ask what she needed, he was already one step ahead—another point for Jaejoong.

Eunhee and Jaejoong happily ate their courses. Jaejoong always enjoyed watching her eat because sometimes she gets overly excited and even squeals in delight whenever she tasted something great and tonight she did those reactions more than usual. He was proud because he was the one who prepared them.

“How was the food?” Jaejoong asked as casually as possible, while twirling the wine in his glass.

“They were great. Oppa made them?” Eunhee exclaimed with a sweet smile. Jaejoong looked away and nodded.

“A friend of mine helped.” Jaejoong shyly answered back. Eunhee’s smile grew wider and reached out for his hand.

“Owaaah… I’m impressed oppa! They were really delicious! Thank you!” Eunhee exclaimed, rubbing her thumb over the back of his palm. Jaejoong looked back at her and swore he could have melted with the way she stared at him. She looked really happy and sincere.

“Anything for you.” Jaejoong muttered, blushing. Eunhee giggled a little, seeing his shy face, it rarely happens and so she treasured the moments she was able to make him react that way.

“Dessert is next.” Jaejoong exclaimed and looked away. His heart was beating so fast already he has to avoid her gaze for a while. He was supposed to be the one making Eunhee all giddy but the opposite was happening right now, he has to bounce back.

Eunhee nodded. Jaejoong stood up and claimed her hand. He then led her to the coach area. They sat side by side, Jaejoong’s arm securely wrapped around her shoulder. Eunhee’s eyes glimmered seeing the set up in front of her-- on the coffee table in front of her was a platter full of different fruits and a fountain of chocolate fondue. She excitedly grabbed the metal stick and poked a strawberry with it. She then dipped it in the melted chocolate and put it inside , the sweet yet tangy taste of the strawberry burst in contrasting with the bitter sweet taste of the chocolate. Eunhee poked another strawberry and dipped it again in the chocolate mixture. She then turned to Jaejoong and feed him.

Jaejoong watched everything she did, everything she does-- he found really adorable and charming. He watched how she fed herself a piece of chocolate coated strawberry. His eyes focused on the movement of her lips and the way his tongue the side of . Jaejoong found himself holding his breath. Eunhee turned to feed him, her eyes were shining as innocent as a child’s. She has no idea that her pure unintentional actions were enough to make Jaejoong crazy –as always.

“Aaaah!” Eunhee exclaimed with a grin. But instead of taking the strawberry, Jaejoong held her wrist and made her put down the stick she was holding. He then attacked her soft lips, the left over chocolate on the side of her lips. Eunhee’s eyes widened with the sudden contact, her heart beat accelerated. She cannot help but gasp unaware that this action will be taken advantage by Jaejoong. He slyly darted his tongue inside , tasting the lingering taste of strawberry and chocolate.

Eunhee found herself eventually kissing back. It has always been like that. Jaejoong always managed to get a response from her. She was just weak when it comes to him (not that she doesn’t want to). Every kiss they do is special to either one of them. They were treasured and a sign of their love and desire of each other.

 Jaejoong held her face in place with one hand while the other let go of her wrist and travelled to her lower back. He gently pushed Eunhee so her back will be comfortably resting on the couch. Eunhee already forgotten the foods on the table, her arms were already around his neck, encouraging him to go on.

Their lips brushed with each other, every now and then there will be nibbling happening. They were kissing each other very passionately and senselessly, hand roaming over each other’s body. Soon enough the two broke off and breathless. Jaejoong rested his chin above her shoulder as he tried to catch his breath.

“Mhmmm… Very sweet.” Jaejoong whispered to her and chuckled and for the nth time that night, Eunhee blushed.

They stayed, holding each other like that until Eunhee gently pushed Jaejoong away and began to eat their dessert normally (well not really because Jaejoong would always manage to steal kisses from her, leaving her with weakened knees).

As soon as the last fruit was gone, Jaejoong invited her to dance with him. Just near the piano, they stopped and began to sway their bodies along the music. Eunhee’s arms were on Jaejoong shoulder while Jaejoong’s were on her waist.

“How’s the date?” Jaejoong grinned and excitedly waited for her reply. Eunhee playfully scrunched up her face, making it look like she has experienced better. Jaejoong frowned at her reaction.

“Bwoh?” He asked with a small pout. Eunhee chuckled and tiptoed to land a kiss on his lips.

“You did really great. I love it.” Eunhee exclaimed, grinning and lovingly stared at him. Jaejoong bit his lower lip upon hearing her reply. He doesn’t want to display such a creepy smile for being too happy.

He then closed the gap between them. Jaejoong hugged her by the waist while Eunhee did the same on his neck. Her head was resting comfortably on the crook of his neck. They enjoyed each other’s warmth as the music played on the background and stars watching above them. It was indeed very romantic.

“See, this is a proper date not those silly amusement park.” Jaejoong exclaimed, making Eunhee laughed at the memory.

“Whatever you say oppa, but I do enjoyed that day. I saw a different side of you.” Eunhee answered back. Jaejoong dully stared at her but Eunhee was unaffected at all, she just kept on smiling at him.

“It was embarrassing.” He finally said with a sigh.

“So?” Eunhee exclaimed, pecking his lips once again. “I still love it.” With that Jaejoong finally smiled back at her.

Jaejoong played another song for Eunhee which the girl appreciated so much. After that they had more wine while exchanging some stories. They were having a lot of fun with their topics. Soon enough Jaejoong noticed the time and they headed off.

“Thank you for tonight Jae-oppa.” Eunhee thanked Jaejoong once again, kissing his cheek.

“I told you it’s nothing. I love showing how special you are.” Jaejoong answered back as he finally parked his car.

When the couple arrived their home, Eunhee dropped her body on the living room couch while Jaejoong headed to the kitchen and grabbed a pitcher of water and two glasses with him before sitting with her.

“Tired?” Jaejoong gazed at her, enjoying the sight of her bright face. She looked really happy and Jaejoong proud, knowing that he was the one who made her felt that way.

“Not really.” Eunhee answered with a grin, she leaned her head on his shoulder, her eyes still closed.

Jaejoong caressed her cheek, tracing every feature of her face. She’s really pretty. He wanted to hold her close again, kiss her again. He wanted to feel her warmth against his. Not stopping himself anymore, Jaejoong leaned in to capture her sweet lips, one hand on her cheek, while the other went down her lower back. Eunhee smiled, feeling his lips against her again. He kissed her softly, lovingly and sweetly. Of course she kissed back. Wanting to get more of a taste of her, Jaejoong took the kiss to another level, he gently nibbled her lower lip, slipping his tongue out to the line of . Eunhee granted the entrance he wanted and so Jaejoong explored . His hands caressing her cheek and her sides as he got deep into the kiss. It became passionate as how it was when they were eating the chocolate fondue. Removing his hand on her cheek, Jaejoong dropped both of his hand on her waist and carried her onto his lap. Eunhee let a squeal out but that was immediately muffled by Jaejoong’s lips. Jaejoong continued to enjoy the cavern of , letting her know about his growing desire towards her. Eunhee felt hotter by the second, this is one of those times that they cannot get enough of each other but this time she was determined to go along with him.

Giving her chance to breath, Jaejoong lowered his kisses down her jaw and onto her neck where he nipped some of her skin, gently, marking her his. Eunhee let a moaned out, biting her lip as she realized what sound she just made.

“It’s alright, I love hearing them.” Jaejoong whispered to her ears, she can feel his hot breath against her. Eunhee’s hands travelled up to his hair where she played with the strands.

When he was sure that she had enough oxygen, Jaejoong kissed his way back to her lips again where they exchanged another round of intense kissing. Eunhee really amazed him each time because the more they kiss the more Eunhee learn. Jaejoong can feel the difference from their first few tries, before she would be too shy and too insecure but now she was almost comfortable with him. Jaejoong likes that. She may be innocent but she’s a natural, Jaejoong cannot deny that.

Jaejoong’s hands found its way to Eunhee’s thigh, her dress was party hiked up already. He caressed her there, making the girl break of the kiss and gasp. Eunhee accidentally brushed herself on him as a reaction. This time it was Jaejoong who gasp, he might not be able to control himself anymore. He held Eunhee on the shoulder and tried to control himself by breathing in and out.

“I think we had enough Eunhee.” Jaejoong said in a very control voice. He was about to carry Eunhee off his lap when the girl hugged him the neck.

“Do you really have enough?” Eunhee whispered to his ear. Jaejoong froze for a moment as he heard her overly y invitation. He batted his eyes as he cannot believe the words coming out of . Those few words was enough to make him go frenzy, Eunhee felt being awakened. Embarrassed, Eunhee hid her face on the crook of his neck but Jaejoong pushed her a little so he can see her face.

“Are you giving me permission?” Jaejoong asked softly, staring directly through her soul. Not leaving his eyes, Eunhee nodded her head as she bit her lower lip. Jaejoong reached for the side of her face and caressed her face, his eyes still staring lovingly at her.

“I love you.” Jaejoong said sincerely in which Eunhee felt. She smiled softly and leaned in so that their foreheads were touching each other.

“And I love you too.” Eunhee whispered to his lips before she kissed him again.

Eunhee was still a bit scared and insecure but she has trust on Jaejoong and she knew he will take good care of her. Jaejoong’s hand fiddled with the hem of her dress, lifting them up slowly, giving her chance to back out but she never did. She just kissed him really hard, both her hand on the side of his head, holding him in place.

Eunhee felt her dress being lifted. She can feel Jaejoong’s hands massaging her thigh, making her moan onto the kiss and her body getting tense. Jaejoong immediately felt it and so he broke the kiss to assure her.

“Hey, relax okay? If you want we can sto—“ Before he can even finish his words, Eunhee cut her off.

“No, I’m alright.” She exclaimed and blew some breath. She gulped and slowly lifted her hand, reaching for the buttons of Jaejoong’s shirt. Jaejoong just observed her, how can she look innocent yet really hot? With trembling hands, Eunhee took her time to his shirt, Jaejoong helping her every now and then. When she finally finished, Jaejoong smiled proudly her and nodded, telling her to take it off. Eunhee complied without a word and threw his shirt somewhere. Jaejoong tucked some loose strands of her hair and kissed her softly again.

“You can touch me.” He whispered. So though in doubt and nervous, Eunhee touched Jaejoong toned chest down to his abs. She gasped feeling the muscles under her soft touches. Jaejoong lolled his head back on the couch, her simply touches was enough to send him to the edge. How long since the last time a woman touched him? Almost half a year.

Eunhee can feel the change on her body in every movement she makes. She felt the need to stay in touch with him. Eunhee felt Jaejoong’s hands tugging onto her dress again. She met his intense and y stare and nodded her head. He was asking for the permission to pull her dress off.

Jaejoong let a smirk slip and pulled her dress up. Eunhee helped him by lifting both of her arms which automatically covered her bra covered chest once she realized that the dress was off. Jaejoong threw the dress somewhere and shifted his stare back at her, then down to her heaving . Eunhee was now left with her white lacy strapless bra and , Jaejoong’s imagination grew wild, his excited grew by the second but of course he didn’t miss Eunhee’s shy reaction.

“Don’t be insecure. You’re beautiful Eunhee.” Jaejoong said. It was true, he has seen a lot of woman underneath him already but he would choose none of them over Eunhee. They were all nothing compares to Eunhee.

Jaejoong grabbed her hands and put them down her side. Jaejoong leaned in towards her neck again, leaving wet kisses around the area. Eunhee lolled her head back, knowing Jaejoong’s hand was on her back, supporting her body. Jaejoong’s kissed trailed down until it reached her cleavage, the contact sent chills down Eunhee’s back. It was a new experience but she was sure that it was called pleasure. Jaejoong’s other hand travelled up to one of her , massaging it gently while he rained kissed over the other. Eunhee let a moan escape her lips again and Jaejoong smiled upon hearing it. She was clasping onto his shoulders, her fingers digging slight onto his flesh.

Jaejoong groaned as he felt his pant getting tighter around his crotch area. He took a deep breath and leaned away.

“Baby, let’s continue this upstairs.” Jaejoong exclaimed and Eunhee nodded. Jaejoong lifted her up without a problem. Her legs automatically wrapped around his waist, her arms around his neck. Jaejoong gently laid her down their bed. He took off his pants, leaving himself in his boxer briefs. Eunhee’s chest heaved up and down as she observed Jaejoong’s toned body. It was everything a woman could as for. She was almost embarrassed seeing the tent in his underwear but she was happy that she could actually have that effect on him.

Jaejoong took his time to adore the beauty lying in front of him before he hovered over her and rained her with kisses. He stopped on her lips and kissed her passionately again, putting every feelings he has for her into the kiss. This will be a different experience for Jaejoong too because even though he slept with a lot of girls, never did he once care about them, all he cares about was the pleasure he was getting but tonight, it will all about the girl lying under him—the girl he loves the most.

 “Jae.” Eunhee shyly called out and looked away. Jaejoong smiled lovingly, hearing her soft voice. He leaned in and held her chin in hand.

“Yes, love?” Jaejoong exclaimed, turning her face towards him.

“I’m scared.” She finally admitted, looking worriedly at him. She was afraid that her statement might turn him off.

“I’ll be gentle, don’t worry. It’s going to hurt but it will subside. I promise, I’ll make you feel good.” Jaejoong assured her, kissing her lightly. Eunhee smiled at him and caressed his face.

“I love you Jaejoong-oppa.” She said, making Jaejoong chuckle.

“I love you too.” He replied and kissed her ever so passionately and lovingly again.

All through the night, Jaejoong made her feel special and loved in every single way he can. They made love that night, giving one another all of them. She was his and he was hers.

--

I actually have another version of this one! Yeap, the version! Woohoo! My first attempt! Here’s the link of the complete version of the chapter! ^^v

|Tied by Fate Special: All of me|

SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. UPVOTE.?

Thank you so much for those who subscribed so far!

06.19.14

p.s not proofread as usual.. yes.. I'm lazy. :D