the fallen sky pt.2 (SEUNGHYUN's POV)

My Handsome Housemate

I've received many responds from you guys.laugh
You are frustrated with Seunghyun, have an empathy on Hyeri and some of you also agree with the idea of Hyeri marrying Jiyong.

but, let's see how Seunghyun feel about this situation.
i'm sure you will be calm, before you will angry at him again later.

HAHAHA.
thanks guys for the comments. They really makes me smile when i woke up. God, am i addicted to this?

Oh BTW,, i've already had 100 subs!! hoooyeaaahh! *clap3*. I love you awesome people!yes
and is it too much if i ask for the upvote too? *shameless*

I'll update again after several days. Until then..... annyeong! kiss

                                                

 


 

 

‘We should move on our own way from now on, Seunghyun.' The words seem unreal and foreign in my ears. I watch her back, running towards the villa. I want to stop her, but my legs don't seem to cooperate well with me. It's not happening, isn't it? She loves me. How can she break up with me? She loves me. I always know it. 

All of this seems unreal enough, it was all like a dream. How could a mother would hate her own child? How could she force her to marry just to...ing add new members into the family? How is a ing arranged married still happening at this time?
 


However, the look she has, the suffering she carries, the difficulty she faces, they make me mad. They make me angry. They infuriate me beyond words. The image of her crying... how could my baby cry like that? I can't stand watching her like that. It hurts me. It pains me. And I could do nothing for her. Damnit! How I ing hate myself! 
 


Hyeri.. hyeri my love...
 


I repeat her name like a mantra. Only then I realize, I have let her running alone, running away from me. What? Am I crazy? No! Scratch that! I really am crazy! And stupid! And imprudent! And thoughtless! How could I let a woman like her running away from my life?

 

Coming back to my sense, I quickly pace towards the villa, sometime running, just to find her back. I’m sorry Hyeri… I won’t leave you alone.

 

‘HYERI!’ I shout as I enter the villa.

There’s no glimpse of her below here. She must be upstairs. As fast as lightning, I storm upward, heading for her bedroom. I carefully jump into two steps at once, when I see a dark-red stain on one of the white stair. What is that?

 

I bend down to look closer at the stain and touch it with my two fingers. It’s…it’s blood. It’s a fresh blood. My mind suddenly goes blank except thinking for only one thing- Hyeri! The anxiousness has spread across every nerves in my system when my brain processes the relation of the blood with Hyeri. ! ! ! Curses escapes my lips naturally. Without any second hesitation, I rush to the bedroom, my eyes wildly observes the place, trying to spot Hyeri.

 

‘HYERI!’

 

There’s no answer…

 

‘HYERI!!! YAHHH CHOI HYERI!!’ I shout nervously, calling the owner of the name. Like a crazy person, I raid her studio to check her out!

 

Nothing… there’s not a single strand of her hair coming into my eyes.

 

HYERI BABY!! ! ANSWER ME!’ I roar madly. Mad at myself, and mad at the ing fate.

 

Where are you baby? God, help me please…

 

I was almost crying myself shamelessly when I hear the faint rush of water entered my hearing. Automatically, I run to the bathroom, grabbing the knob to open it.

 

And please me, it was locked! The sound of the shower running, it is no doubt that she’s in there.

 

‘baby…I’m sorry. Please open that door. Please, don’t do this to me.’ I beg, knocking the door restlessly.

 

I wait for her answer but none comes through the door. Frustratingly, I cup my ear on the door, praying that I could at least hear her sobbing, or any single hint to tell me she’s in there, sound and fine. As much as I hope nothing would happen to her, the dead sound of the running water keeps making me anxious. As if it warns me that something has happened to Hyeri. God, please… don’t let it happen.

 

‘HYERI!! OPEN THE DOOR!!’ I shout again as loud as I could, with my hands banging the door.

 

‘ IT HYERI. OPEN THAT ING DOOR OR I WILL ING BREAK IT!’ I yell and curse like a madman. I am mad right now. The silence behind the door turns me crazy each second time’s ticking.

 

My heart is beating faster and pounding wildly inside my ribs. The rush of anxiety has taken over my right mind. Without reluctance, I slam my body as hard as I can into the ing door. I scowl in pain when it doesn’t even budge a bit. Again, I attack the door. This time, I kick it with my every strength I had, which make the door finally cracked open.

 

In a flash, I enter the bathroom, just to find there’s a body lying motionless on the floor, and she was drenched like crazy. I am frozen on my feet. The image of that pale and drenched girl sickens myself. My heart horrendously aches, like it is going to burst any minute. My legs suddenly become weak at the sight of her. I walk slowly in physically and emotionally pain towards her.

 

‘Hyeri…’ I mutter slowly, taking her in my arms.

 

Her skin is so cold, and it feels alien to myself. Where did her warmth disappear? Her blush and rosy-colored lips have turned to white. Her hair is hanging messily and some of them cover my baby’s face and shoulder. She moves no more. She smiles no more. She blinks no more. She is just lying motionlessly, helplessly and deadly in my arms. Her lips… there’s dark-red stain at the corner of her lips. I brush it off with my tongue and check it up.

 

Blood. Hyeri. It’s ing blood. What has happened to you baby? What have you done?

 

Weakly, my tears fall helplessly across my face. What have I done? What did I do to my love?

 

 

I bring Hyeri closer to my body, embracing her tightly in my arms, kissing her unconditionally on her wet, pale face, trying to send her my endless love for her to feel it. I couldn’t control myself from being torn into pieces after seeing her like this. In my heart, I apologize hundredth times for hurting her like this, never in my life I mean to offend her even a slightest. But now, because of my ego, and freaking dignity and ing career, I let the woman I love carrying her burden, her pain alone and shattered.

 

My body turns painfully cold just to realize I’ve been letting the shower hit me as cruel as her. I am thinking, if it can make me this cold, then Hyeri must feel worst. Quickly, I reach out one of my hand to turn off the shower and the other one is still holding her safely. Then, carefully, I take all her drenched shirt off her body, leaving her all . Remarkably, this is the first time I do not feel aroused seeing her bare skin. Instead, mountains of guilt, shame and sorry come gushing my heart, making me worst every second I lay my eyes on her. I am guilty, I am shameful of what I did and I couldn’t feel sorry enough towards her.

 

I put her delicately on her bed and rush to find her suitable clothes from her cupboard. I choose a thick long-sleeves shirt and a pair of track suits, not bothering to put any undergarments. She looks so fragile in my touch, I slip the clothes on her body before tucking the cover properly.

 

Hating myself, I turn around and slip myself behind the bathroom, changing my wet clothes.

My heart shatters when I see the trace of blood on the floor tiles.

What have I done?

I let her tastes her pain alone.

And I hate myself too much for doing it.

If only I would turn back the time, I would..i would…

 

 

*****

 

 

The night has fallen, the moon has appeared and the stars keep glittering across the horizontal.

It has been more than 5 hours since she passes out. Not a single move she did in her unconscious state. I begin to worry. Time by time I check body temperature which has drastically increased since I pick her up from the bathroom.

 

Damn, it cannot be this way. I need to wake her up and let her eat something and take penicillin. She cannot stay like this. Her wounded lips has turned into blue and not to mention her pale ghostly face. If I don’t know her, I wouldn’t know she’s my love in her current state.

She looks totally different.

Totally miserable.

Totally ghostly.

Totally breaking every single pieces of my heart.

And it was all my fault. If and only if I try…I try to work things up with my ceo, maybe he could help me…and maybe if we went to see her mom to beg for her giving us time, maybe she would.

All I need is ing trying.

But all I did was ing rushing.

Gently, I release her icy cold hand from mine and tuck it back under the cover. Then I step up painfully to the kitchen to make her some food and take her some penicillin.

 

 

*****

 

 

‘Baby… wake up.’ I shake her shoulder a little.

 

It’s almost 12 now and she’s ing laying down motionlessly since this afternoon. She needs to wake up, eat something. Damn it!

 

‘hyeri.. come on.. wake up you please..’ I slightly raise my voice, patting her hot yet pale cheek.

 

Her cheek burns my palm. Her fever keeps increasing and I am deadly worry. My heart keeps slamming against my ribs so hard as I fear her condition would be more worst if she doesn’t wake up.

 

 

'Hyeri, baby! Wake up! it! Wake up!' I hit her face quite hard for several times.

Come on, snap out of it. Please wake up..

 

I pray hard for her to at least shown some movement from her motionless body.

Please…please baby..

 

urgh’

 

A weak and faint voice escapes her bruised lips. Oh god! Thank you so much!!

 

I begin to pat her little harder and shake her shoulder to bring her sense back. No! She cannot fall into her unconsciousness again.


'Hyeri! Wake up you fool!'

 

She did a good job when she is able to furrow her eyebrows and …. Smiling? Is she smiling?

 

Good job my love.. good job.. please… keep waking up you fool…

 

I could see her having some difficulty in opening her eyes. I wait for her to fully awake and every second passes made me more nervous. Thousands of questions fly in my head, shooting every single sense in my neuron.

 

Is she going to mad at me?

Is she going to hate me?

 

hyeri…’ I call her for millions times already.

 

My calling is replied back by a distant sound of ‘I love you’ from her white lips. God Hyeri! Thank you.. thank you.

 

That three magic words feel like a morphine to my own body, own pain. All the nervousness I have, all the worries I contained, suddenly disappear like a wave washing away the sand. How good she is…after all the pain I cause, she’s still being able to say those words to me.

 

I know she loves me.

And I confirm myself that I love her more than my life already.

 

I bring her to my chest, holding her as if my dear life is depending on her. Her burning body wounds my body of guilt. Poor her. Poor my baby. Forgive me for being such a .



'God!! I love you too, baby! Damn! You scare me!'



'I love you Seunghyun..so much it hurts..' She struggles those words in my chest, letting her weak and frail voice to come out.


'I'm so sorry, baby. I'm so so so sorry! I love you too,, too much.' I could only apologize for what I have done to her. To compare the sting in my heart, I know too well she would be hurt triple times from me. I’m so sorry..

 

I peel off myself from her, to take a better view of her face. Her body is still weak, if it isn’t my arms that hold her, I believe she would fall on her back in second.

 

'What's happened?' She asks me weakly.

'You fainted! Babo-yah! Why do you even lock the door? Only god knows what would happen if I didn't look for you.'

 

I cannot help myself from escaping the anxiety that grips hold my heart like a sticky gummy. She looks so helpless, so fragile that I’ve became to hate myself from than ever. Her eyes that look into mine, they do not hold any warmth anymore. They are almost vacant, empty. Her radiant face that I’ve always devoured, it becomes wraithlike from any expression.

 

I bring her back to my chest, trying to tell her that I would always there for her. I hold her tight hoping she would sense my endless love for her. All I want is to assure her that I’m not going to leave her anymore…

 

But suddenly I feel like… I feel like she’s pushing my chest weakly. Why, my baby why?

 

I break her free from my grips, searching for her eyes as her search mine.

 

Then, her sadness look slaps me back, crushing every single cells in my body. Her eyes begin to overflow with her tears again..

 

And… they drain along her face, falling straight into my arms, burning me with the hotness and pain they carried along.