the dream

My Handsome Housemate

Filler chapter... ahh,, im mind now doing my report, so,, ive become so nice giving you the update.. keke, it's actually more like i want to escape my report. ahhh... enjoy!!



 

Jiyong comes out after twelve thirty, with a small luggage in his right hand. I wait for him on the couch, calculating there’s still hours till his departure. His flight takes off at three in the evening and I would send him off at the airport. I don’t even plan to go the office today, as I am comfortable working on my drawing in my personal office here.

“You don’t say much about your nightmare yet.” He pulls my legs into his lap, running his hands down my shins and back up to my knees.

“There’s not much to say. Nightmares are just a nightmares.” I leave out the part that he is in my dream. I don’t want him to get tensed if he knows I’m worrying about him. If I would, I don’t even want him to go to Busan. All I want to keep him under my eyes until all the nightmares wear off. I don’t know why the nightmares are always the same, except that Thursday night. It becomes worst and seems so real. I’m afraid that it will come true.

“You want to talk to me about your last nightmare? It is worse than before.”

“Not really.” I toy with the open collar of his button-down. He is wearing another t-shirt underneath. Jiyong doesn’t really favour the winter, he hates it when the cold stings his skin.

“You were pretty upset.” He picks up lock of my hair, twisting it around his fingers as he waits expectantly. He is not going to let it go.

“You’re not letting it slip, aren’t you?”

“I wasn’t even plan to.”

I sigh. Jiyong and his persistency. “I overreacted. I don’t know, im just upset about the dream.”

“Just tell me about it.” He persuades.

It is really hard for me to deny him when he uses that persuasive tone. “okay.” I shift my position to sit just beside him. I grab his arm to gain the strength, really trying to remember the dream is not in my to-do-lists at all.

“You were in my dream. We were heading somewhere and … mommy was driving the car. Well, she was driving but not really. Her hands weren’t on the wheel, she just sat there and the car moved by itself. She had this kind of scary smirk on her face, and sometimes she laughed scarily. You know, kind of laugh in a scary movie.” I stop.

Jiyong grabs my hands and intertwines the fingers with his.

I know he’s trying to calm me down, but I cannot ignore the fact that my heart beats wildly now. I’m scared. After a minute, more or less, I continue. “I told you about that, but you just smiled, saying it was okay. Then, you kept smiling while looking outside the window. I looked, too. The surrounding was weird. It was winter. The road was snowy, but there was spots of red on the snow. It looked like blood. The plants beside the road were dead, the leaves withered, and some of them were drenched in the red substance. It was scary. To be in that situation was scary.”

I thought the aftermath of our morning would be different. But here we are, cozied up on the couch, with me telling Jiyong the scariest dream I had after so many years.

“It kept coming. Same every night.”

“It’s my fault you’re having those dream,” he said. “Maybe I shouldn’t tell you about going to Busan.”

“Oh? It wasn’t anyone’s fault except myself. It had started before you tell me about it.”

I close my eyes, the other worse nightmare comes back in flashes. After I saw Jiyong was leaving, I had lost the ability to feel anything but horror and fear. “It was worse on that Thursday night. You were-” I struggle to get handled my emotions.

Jiyong’s hands smoothed over my hair and down my back. “It’s okay if you want to stop.”

I shake my head. “that night was really a bad one. We were still in the car, mommy’s driving. This time, she sang this goodbye song in a deep sadness, she sounded like a ghost singing it. It was really frightening. Sometimes she laughed. Sometimes she faked crying. You were there, but you were not listening. You kept watching outside. I realized by then, it was raining. The rain was red- like a blood. The snow outside the road had turned red, all in red. Sometimes the thick blood splashed the window and it scared the hell out of me. I didn’t know why, but when I tried to hold you, you didn’t hold me back. You’re just smiling outside the window, watching the rain. Then…we arrived at this place. It looked like a church, but…not really. It was so white and empty. We went outside, the rain was still there but it didn’t hit me. It hit you. You were drenched in blood and you were walking in front of me, walking towards something. Then I realized, Dana was there, she held her hands out for you.”

The tears I try to hold back finally roll down my cheeks. I still couldn’t get rid of the frightening image. “You went to her and took her hands. I call for you but…” I broke down in his arms.

Jiyong touches my temple and follows with his lips. “I don’t think I would go to Bu-”

“I’ll be fine.” I cut him off. This is what I’m scared about-that he’ll take things seriously and it will affect his life, his career.

“So, you’re coming to Busan?” Jiyong clears his throat, maybe trying to distract me.

I smile. “I was under the impression that I was supposed to finish my plan before our deal conceal.”

“Technically, you can take two-days off your drawing because I don’t mind a late submission from Kwon Hyeri.”

“I’m confused. Can I extend our deal?”

“Should it?”

“You tell me, Jiyong.”

“Just so you know, I know you well enough that you’ll finish your plan before our deal.”

“Right. Thanks for clearing it out.” I said, my face has went a bright shade of pink because I thought I could deceive his decision this time.

“You decline my offer?”

“Definitely.”

“Does this mean you don’t want me to get again for we still have time before my departure?” he asks.

Again, I could feel my cheeks hot. Why he always mentioned about him getting when he doesn’t need to. I want it everything he offers. “Do you even need to ask?”

“I’m just trying to figure that I won’t mess with your schedule.”

When I don’t answer straight away, he turns to face me. She backs off a bit, searching for space, crossing her hands over her chest as if it gives her some kind of protection.

“I want whatever you want,” she whispers.

“I want you stop being so evasive and answer the question.”

“Yes.”

“Yes what?” He takes down my hands and try to crash his chest over mine.

“Yes, I want you to get again before your departure.” His smile tells me as if he has won the game.

Jiyong shakes his head and leans in closer, crowing me. “You think you’re so clever, don’t you?”

I run my hands up his arms. “Maybe just a little.”

“So, you want me to get again?”

“Maybe”

Jiyong is not trying to do anything substantial to happen on the couch, but he can at least kiss me. Remind me what it would be like when he’s staying with me when we are in our bedroom. The second my lips touches his, he groans. I palm the back of his neck, pulling him closer.

And then my ing phone ring. 

 



p/s: did you see the picture of GD and KIKO? im crying a river.. T.T