where it begins...

My Handsome Housemate

Our day in the office starts as we are having a meeting with the team about our latest project we'ce been working on. It's not a favourable routine to begin a day but work would never end like a flowing river. Never ending and never stop flowing.

 

'so, are u sure u can finish it off by Thursday?' Jiyong asks at the end of the two-hours meeting.

 

'yes. 100% sure. Dont worry bos.' Daesung answers rather seriously. Jiyong nods in satisfaction.

 

'thats good. We'll go to consult the design with Mr.Park right after that. Hurmmm.. let me see.' Jiyong checks his iPad before turning to us again. 'He will be in Japan at that time.'

 

He looks at us with a questioning expression. 'so? Who wanna go there with me?'

 

Ahh. Darn it. My heart beats of insecurity and nervous when i hear about working outstation. Lemme have a rest this weekend please. In silence, I pray in my heart.

 

Much to my satisfaction, Saera voices out. 'May i?'


How could i have not known? She just loooooves going abroad, especially with Jiyong.

 

'Not you. I'm assigning u  new project.' Jiyong's amuses me to the extend i can’t help myself from smirking of satisfaction.

 

'What project?' Saera blurts out.

 

'Designing a new house. I hear the client is a celebrity'

 

'Oh really? I'm sure i can handle that'. Saera gives a sly smile to Jiyong.

 

'Eirkk..boss..' Daesung interrupts. 'I wonder if you could go there with Hyeri. I'm visiting my parents this weekend.'

 

'Ohhh! ! ! !' I curse in my head.

 

'So,,hyeri?' Jiyong's eyeing me.

 

I look at Daesung, then Saera and finally to Jiyong. I sigh while saying 'I guess i can’t say no, can I?' 


 

 

 

 

Jiyong and I are having a lunch together at the cafeteria. I'm too lazy to eat outside with the other. I'm still tired from what happened back then at home, so I expect the least company to eat with and Jiyong is not a bad choice at all.

 

'Why do you look so tired today?' He asks, sipping his coffee.

 

I look at him with not much interest. All i want right now is to rest at home and see Seunghyun. I really miss him right now.


'Nothing. I just.... can’t sleep.'

 

'Do you have someone now?' Jiyong's question almost makes me choked of the sandwich I’ve been eating.

 

'Who ever gives you that idea?' I control my expression so that i wouldn't be too obvious. It's so dangerous to be left alone with this man. He indeed knows me so well.

 

He flicks his tongue before continue, 'you looks different, i guess. Besides, i think you hesitate a bit about going to Japan this weekend.' He eyes me carefully with his eagle’s eyes.

 

'It's nothing. You're so scary Ji. I just want a good rest at home. I have been having good rest nowadays' I avoid his eyes by playing with my food. He can't know that i'm having a man right now. I'm afraid he'll tell my brother, and my family. I cannot begin to imagine what will happen if they know.

 

'If that so, we should go to see Dongwook for a while when we're in Japan'

 

! 'I thought we are coming back after seeing Mr. Park' i raise my voice in dissatisfaction. I really don't wanna go seeing them. It will take at least 2 days and it means two days of 'no Seunghyun!'

 

Jiyong seriously become suspicious of me. 'Why are you avoiding seeing Dongwook?'

 

'Im not avoiding seeing anybody, Kwon Jiyong. I don't wanna seek any problem by seeing them. You know exactly how will it turns out if i see my mom!' I glare at Jiyong, hating him when he acts like he knows everything and try to sort of being a peace-ing-maker.

 

His face turns dark when he sees me blush red in anger. This ing sensitive man. It's not like i'm angry with him.

 

'I'm sorry...' i apologize.

 

'It's okay. I'm the one who can't understand you' he says, without looking any brighter.

 

Arrghh.. up to you then. You are the one who raise up the problem.

 

Our remaining lunch time goes without much talking. It seems like Jiyong is still sulking about me raising my voice in front of him. I do not wish to apologize either. After all, it was his fault. Or...maybe it was my fault too... arrghh~~i dont know. I dont wanna think about it. Im not in the mood right now. I just want to go home as soon as possible and hug Seunghyun. Yeapp.. i need him. I need my medicine right now. 

 

 



 

It is late when I got home that evening. I stop by at the Starbuck to buy my favourite frapuccino to at least lift up my mood. But nothing goes to my way today as it seems Seunghyun is not at home yet. Irritated, i slam myself on the sofa, taking out my phone and text him.

 

To: Seunghyun ★
Message: where r u? Why aren't you coming home?

 

To my annoyance, it takes him around 20 minutes to reply. He should thank god that i am patient enough not to curse him.

 

From: Seunghyun ★
Message: studio. I dont know whether im coming home or not. Y?

 

Ahhh...i am so mad right now. I wanna see him!!!

 

To : Seunghyun ★
Message: you better get yourself home! ╰_╯

 

The way i tap on my phone, i almost break my screen. Ahhhhh! Why isn’t anything gone smoothly today?

 

From: Seunghyun ★
Message: you look mad. I still have work to do. Just wait for me. I miss u. Cant wait to sleep with you.

 

Tsk! Is that all you think right now? ert! He doesn’t even care about me. He doesn’t even curious why am i angry. All men are the same.

 

To: Seunghyun ★
Message: i hate you. Dont come home.

 

I switch off my phone before tossing it on the other sofa. That damn phone even betrays me today! It bounces and falls off to the floor. Arghh.. Everything is so irritating. Pissed off, i stomp to my room, cleaning myself and going to sleep very early that day to settle myself. 

 

 

 

 

 

The ray of orange-yellowish light burns my eyes and destroys my sweet dreams into shattered pieces. Suddenly, i feel like something has been s up around my waist, making me turned to that sneaky thing at once. I open my eyes slightly and see a figure with a blue thing on top.

 

'Seunghyun?' I ask with a crack voice.

 

He hums a bit to declare his presence there.

 

I turn to face him and wrap my arms around him. Nuzzling into his chest, i smell his fragrance still fresh on his body. He must be sneaking here the first thing after getting home. I feel grateful he comes to see me first. I don't know how, but his action indeed calms me down and i could feel the anger i had before this has suddenly disappeared.

 

With a soft and settled voice, i ask him. 'Why are you coming so late?' I could feel my eyes burning when i feel his soft and warm lips touch my forehead. I can't tell how much grateful i am for him to b here right now.

 

'Mianhe.. i miss you.' He brings me closer to his body, locking me in his warmness.

 

'I miss you too, Seunghyun.'

 

'It's so nice to hear you calling my name.' He smiles to me, flashing his smexy dimples in my view. I reach out my finger and poke his dimple with my forefinger. He looks shock when i did that.

 

'Wae?' He stares at me with his bigger and shining eyes.

 

I giggle a bit when i see him like that. 'Nothing. I just love your dimples. It looks y.' I tell him.

 

'Now looks who’s talking seductively' he jokes, making a distance with me. He looks at me in horrifying gaze as if i want to him.

 

I cluck my tongue when i realise he's acting ridiculous. 


'Tsk! goo~~ i don’t even want to sleep with you' i mock him and stick out my tongue at him. He laughs at me first and after he settles his laughing, only then he's coming closer and hugs me back.

 

Look. Look. Who's the more desperate? I smile in victory in his chest. Then, i look up at him and try to claim his lips. He gladly gives me what i need and we are locked in a long and loving kiss before i break it.

 

'Go to sleep... it's already late' i caress his chest, his body part that i favour the most.

 

He, on the other hand, my hair affectionately. 
'I love you, Hyeri... goodnight.'

 

We sleep in each other arms, appreciating the moment with both of us only, as i know, i would not be lucky enough to have this opportunity always.

 

 


Hi guys!! how are you? Are you all doing good?? I hope so. :)

first of all, i would like to apologise for delaying too long to make an update. mianhae~ i was having a fever and i have no mean to neglect you all! T.T

to make up, i'm trying my best to update two chaps in a row. So, don't be upset with me, okay?

I'm so happy seeing my subscribers keep increasing. Thanks guys! You're the best!!

But i hope you would do a favour to upvote this story. I admit the beginning of this story is kind of 'bla bla whatever' *tell you the truth, i'm kind of embrassed reading that myself!*,but still, i'm improving myself as a writer and the thanks goes to the commenters below that help me being motivated!

lastly, thanks my readers, my subscribers and my commenters.

You guys have made me happy in many ways.

 

BUT!! don't forget to continue commenting, okay?

Lemme know what are you thinking about and feel about this.

i love you. saranghae. jet'aime. mahal kita. te' amor.