she's back (JIYONG's POV)

My Handsome Housemate

As usual, I make some coffee for myself at the employee lounge to begin my day at the office.

‘Just another boring and tired and stress and dull day,’ I mumble to myself.

Then, I walk leisurely to my office which is located at floor 8, which I haven’t stepped in for two-days already as I need have a meeting at Japan. Well, anywhere is better than here I guess. It has been extremely tedious for me since ___your name___ didn’t come to the office last week.

Aishh~ I don’t know what to do or say anymore about the fight between Sae Ra and her. I only find out about it when she absent for two days in consecutive and I have to find out the full story from Daesung. He said Sae Ra blown her top and shouted at ___your name___ when ___your name___ kept telling them that the project had something a bit of about.

I know Sae Ra is a great architect. Her ideas are fresh and unique and full of new elements. She’s at the same age with ___your name___ but she is admitted later than ___your name___ here. Only one thing she lacks of- attitude.

___your name___ on the other hand, is not that great compared to Sae Ra. However, she’s the one who is very details and her design sometimes looks ordinary but flawless, as if it’s the most perfect thing that you can have never to critic on. Her idea is more to old-fashioned compared to Sae Ra but it always has surprising elements in it. Together, Saera, Daesung and she make a perfect imaginary football team for me.

I’ve told Saera to apologize to ___your name___ considering she is more older-few months and she is more senior than her. But most of all, she only did what she think the best for the company. I don’t know whether Saera did apologizing to her or not, she doesn’t even tell me. And ___your name___, I’ve text her several times to ask her condition and to know about her whereabouts, and considering that she replied me with short answer, I know she’s doing something else and she’s not ready to come to work yet.

These two women give me enough headaches already. Anyway, I do hope they are not busting my billions project, or else, I should teach them enough lesson for making such a loss.

 

 

 

When I am on my way to my office, I see a white light welcoming my sight. Why do the lamp in the meeting room 2 open? This is weird because people seldom use the room unless they’re having discussion and who the hell will do discussion at 7 in the morning?

I change my direction to that room with every step filled with curiosity. Who is in there? Did they forget to switch off the lamp? That’s absurd alright seeing that the security that did their patrol will be aware of it. As I twist the door knob, a gush of cold wind wipes my bare face.

Damn! They don’t even turn off the air-conditioner. What do they think I pay the electricity with? Leaves? Wait until I catch the culprit. I’ll make sure to cut the allowance. When I am walking to the switches, I catch a glimpse of a blue thing on the sofa. Quickly, I turn to that thing just to realize, there’s a worker sleeping on the seat. But it is not just ordinary worker; it’s my favourite and the one who I’ve been missing so much.

It’s her, isn’t it? What to do, she must be overworked again yesterday and judging by the mess on the table with five empty cups of the coffee, I think the project is on progress again. This is what I love and hate about her. She would work and work and work until she’s done it with perfection. She won’t stop or rest peacefully before she finishes whatever she’s assigned to.

I sit beside her, who is hugging herself tightly and her legs can never been curled enough like a centipede. I take off my coat and wrap it over her body. She must be cold sleeping in her thin clothes.

I then sit just above her head and take a closer look at a face that I’ve been missing like hell. Where did she go all this while and come back to work her off on this project?

I shove strands of hair that cover her face carefully; afraid of waking her up but my effort is worthless.

Aahhhhh~~ I shouldn’t touch her hair. I always knew she is a light sleeper; anything that make contact with her body will wake her up, including this one.

‘ji?’ she looks at me with a half-opened eyes. Then, she sits herself properly besides me but I could see how sleepy she is when her head keeps falling clumsily. I giggle slowly looking at her. A blue moon must have appeared somewhere that I am able to see this side of her.

It takes her almost 5 minutes to fully awake and the first thing she do when she comes to her conscious mind is giving her best smile that I’ve been dying to see to me.

It’s all I need to smile back happily at her.

‘are you okay?’ I ask her the question that keeps playing on my mind.

‘hurmm...’ she nods. ‘and I miss you.’ Her husky voice that comes out from invites a laugh from me. aigoo.. This girl... is so cute.

‘when do you come here?’

‘yesterday.. hurmm.. around 3 o’clock, I think. I do the modification and the draft for the final design with sunbae and Sae Ra. I’m gladly to inform you, it will be finished by the end of this week.’ She smiles, looking at me with confidence.

‘sae ra?’ I ask her as I wonder how she got along back with Sae Ra after that incident.

‘yup.. hey, hold on. Do you know about it too? She eyes me, questioning.

‘I think everybody on this floor know about it.’ Of course I know. How can I not know? I’m the ing boss.

‘.’

I hear she curses under her breath. She must hate it when people talk behind her back.

‘it’s okay now.. I don’t think people will even remember it. Just act normal.’ I assure her. Besides, the case is about week ago, I don’t think people will get interested in old story.

‘I bet.’ She looks lost for a while before has her focus back on me. ‘ji.... I’m sooooo tired. May I skip my attendance today... please.....?’ she blinks her eyes rapidly at me, starting to cast her aegyo upon me.

Damn it! How can I ever resist?

‘skip again? You’ve already absence for a week, agasshi.’ I try to act strict, hiding my smile but of course, if she doesn’t ask for it, I would ask her to go home. She looks dreadful.

Listening to my resistance, she pouts cutely and makes a sad face. I don’t know whether she acts it up or she really thinks I’m serious.

‘so, I guess I need to stay here until 6.’ She says, avoiding my eyes and playing with her shoes. One of a sign of her sulky.

‘sulky?’ I ask, poking her shoulder.

‘nope. I understand. It’s okay.’ She still avoiding my eyes, this time, she pretends to be busy folding my coat.

I crack a smile at her childish attitude. ‘you really need to do this, don’t you?

‘what? I told you I’m okay. I understand.’

‘okay... okay... fine. You can.. go~~ rest at home.’ This girl is really persistence. At last, I push her shoulder playfully.

Hastily, she looks at me with eyes wide open. ‘really?’

I caress her hair that feel so soft in my touch. ‘Really sweetheart. I don’t need a zombie on my office.’

‘ji!! You’re the best boss in the world.’ She flings her arm around my neck, sending her warmth all over me. Her scent tickles my nose giving me other ecstasy. . It really drives me nut.

‘yaahhhh!! People might think we have scandal if they see this.’ I try to feel myself from her excited hug but she is really strong with her grip.

‘let them be... hehe. I love you, Ji. You’re jjang!!’

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

boring chapter? sorry guys...

i'll promise a in the next chapter. This story needs to develop but i'm lacking of idea.

i think i want to end this soon... what do you guys think?

 

 

*i'm living a hell right now. *sigh* i think my house and my house area are haunted. just now, my sister in law claims she saw something in white fly across her car and days before, i swear i feel like someone's watching me when I watch running man in the living room. oh god, i'm so scared. X(*

 

 

comment and subscribe, okay?

oh~ MAMA is coming soon. I hope our boys can win something. ^^

stay healthy guys. keep yourself warm in this winter. :)