love consumes.

My Handsome Housemate

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

 

Friday morning arrives too soon. I wake before Hyeri. She is in her usual spot, snuggled into my side. It is still early which means I have plenty of time to thoroughly enjoy her. I want to take it slow, nothing like aggressive, hot from last night, because this would be for a while as I have to head to Busan over the weekend to supervise the progress of our current project there. If it is not that important, I won’t give a thought about staying there, however Daesung reported that the construction supplier has cheated the cost of the materials and it costs us double than the usual price. Daesung has conducted his investigation on that company and I have to be there for confirmation and to view the company’s lawyer over this matter.

Her pregnancy will soon be five-month-old and I want to be off-limits while she’s expecting our first baby. To make her able to carry our child is quite a hell for me. She doesn’t want to have any baby because she’s a afraid of the past, she’s afraid of losing someone she loves so much. She always mentions her worry about the baby would be harmed under her care. I’ve never seen such traumatic person in my life. I thought losing my father would harm me enough but I forget Hyeri has received so much hatred after seeing her sister died before her eyes. Her mother’s hatred somehow fuels the dark to take over Hyeri. We have long talk and persuasion over this matter, only then she agrees to have our child. Well, we know we’re not going to be young forever, I am going to be thirty and she’s not that young anymore to postpone it any further. I understand her difficulties and situation, that is why I want to make myself available as much as possible in the future- for both Hyeri and the baby. The emotional impact she experiences totally affected her life, I don’t know whether I can be her healer, but I definitely would walk her through it as long as time allows me.

Hyeri stirs beside me, uncurling into a stretch. Her body goes rigid while her muscles vibrated, then she throws her leg over mine, trapping my under her hip.

I palm her bum, pulling her tighter against me, her little moan a sign I am not the only one up. She nuzzles in, her forehead presses against the side of my neck.

She clears and her lips, peeking up at me with sleep-heavy eyes. “morning.”

Sbe sidles up even closer and I help shift her weight until she is lying on top of me, her back meets my chest. With her current physical condition, it is hard for her belly to be pressed against mine. Her stomach has been bigger so does her . If she went , I would give up my whole world just to be a puppet under her command. Slowly, I her belly with love. I want her, and I assume by the strategic positioning of her body, that she feels the same way. I slide both of my arms just under her , giving her a full-body, hug. Her legs are tucked tight against my sides, and while the important parts are lined up for action, I get the distinct impression it isn’t meant to be solely ual. She returns my gestures by the arms of mine.

“I’m going to miss this,” I murmur into her hair.

She sides her head and looks up. “Two days is going to be like forever.”

I snort. “You know you don’t have to miss me if you follow over,” I suggest even though I know it won’t work as I know she wants to work on her drawing. We have this deal that she needs to be off-limit to the company when she reaches 6 months pregnancy. Oh, she throws quite a fit over this but she’s in no position in controlling her position and work in the company. If she continues to be working, I would absolutely isolate her from accepting any jobs, even the smallest part. It would be a better choice if she just stays home, has a rest and focus on the baby.

“Oh?” she asks, perking up.

“It seems kind of pointless.” One of my hands drift over the swell of her s, ready to help out with friction if need be.
 

“You don’t think I won’t be able to finish the drawing before our deal if you keep seducing me and putting my work on hold?” she asks, kissing the bottom of my chin when she shifts her position beside me.

“I don’t give a about your deadline. All I care is our deal.” I said. It comes out more heated than I mean it is.

Hyeri tries to move away, but I tighten my hold on her waist. I don’t want the conversation to take a negative turn, not when our remaining hours with her unclothed are limited. With the flight scheduled for later in the evening, I want her to be happy today, not stressed about things that doesn’t matter.

“I’m sorry..” I apologise, brushing her hair off her beautiful face.

“I just don’t like it when you mess with my work by mentioning the deal.”

“I know and I’m sorry. But you know it is so hard to be parted after you’ve became so clingy these day.”

She giggles sweetly. “You think I don’t know that you just want me to be all night?”

“It’s not like avoiding this”- I gesture to our current position- “is going to change anything other than make me testy.

“We wouldn’t want that.”

“Definitely not.” I shake my head with mock solemnity. “I’m a pain in the when I’m in a bad mood.”

“I can only imagine,” she said, her lips torturously close to my .

“You are not supposed to agree with me,” I said, smacking her bum. Not hard, but her eyes goes wide.

covers my bottom lips and gently. Her teeth follows, scraping over sensitive lips. It is hard to fake anger when she does things like that.

“You’re the one who said it. I cant help that you’re sensitive.” Her smile was all seductive innocence.

“I am not sensitive, thank you.” I found the implication mildly offensive, even though it might have been true.

“of course you’re not.”

“You better watch yourself.” I threaten. It is idle. I have no recourse planned, at least not in the immediate future. Later, maybe, when she is not expecting it.

Hyeri pushes her hands over my chest, preventing groin to groin contact. “You think you’re so scary, don’t you?” she looks at me through her lashes, smiling coyly as she arches her back and her tight, rosy s graze my chest.

“and you think I am not?” I an eyebrow, interested to see where she is going with this. I like it when she is playful. I also like it when she is aggressive and needy, or soft and submissive.

She shakes her head and kisses along the edge of my jaw. “you are too pretty to be scary.”

I almost miss the content of the statement thanks to her sultry tone. “Did you just call me ‘pretty’?”

She kisses the hollow under my ear, completely ignoring my question. I don’t know whether to be insulted or . I don’t have much time to decide in any one emotion, because she palms my , wrapping her fingers around it. “It’s better than being adorable, isn’t it?” she asks, taunting me.

“Not really,” I groan, unable to maintain my indignation.

With one hand braces beside my head, Hyeri looks down our bodies to watch as she up my shaft, twisting at the head. Her fiery gaze meets mine and she slides my over her , back and forth. All I could focus on is how simultaneously close and far she is from taking me inside her. She teases the head at her entrance, wet, and slick and hot, and right there.

When she shifts her hips forward, my slips inside, up to the head. Her face drops into my neck, her hot breath on my skin as her lips part and her teeth press in. She moans, the sound of vibrating over my body as she rocks back slowly and takes me inside. She keeps up the slow descent, the sensation almost too much to handle. Her jagged fingernails digs into my side back.

“Hyeri? Honey?” I ask, worried about how stiff she has gone.

I rub the back of her neck and try to coax her to look at me, but she bites harder and slides down farther until there’s no space left in the middle. She stays like that for a minute, or longer, or shorter, I have no clue; I am too wrapped up in the feel. It is very different this morning, and I don’t know why, every touch is heightened to the extreme. She releases my skin from her teeth and follows with a kiss. Her pale hands splay out over the ink covering my side. She traced the writing “Forever Young’, her fingertips trailing over my shoulder and down my arms until she reaches my hand, settled on her thigh.

Without pulling out, she tries to sit on my thighs. Once she settles, she rises up and gyrates as she sinks back down. With every rotation of her hips, she picks up momentum, while I try to slow her down.

“I need…” she laces her fingers through mine and leans forward, pressing our twinned hands against the sheets on either side of my head. She doesn’t get close enough to my body as her swollen belly prevents in the middle. I could have taken control, but I couldn’t find the will to stop her, bound by the need to give her what she wants.

Her hair hangs in a veil around us, her face inches from mine. She hovers over me, looking at me with fierce emotion. In an expected rush, she slams herself back down the bed as she pulls out.

“Take it easy,” I groan and squeeze her fingers, pushing on her hands as she wants to hover above me again. Her eyes are blazing with defiance.

I want to know what is going on in her head, because I am all over the place with these ing feelings. I pry my fingers free from hers and grab her hips before she can do it again. She strains against my hold.

With one arm wrapped tightly around her waist, I shift under her without force or urgency, even though I feel her need for both. “what are you trying to prove?”

“I don’t know. I just need you.” She whispers.

“It’s okay, honey. I need you just as much.” I don’t say it to make her to feel better. I mean it. I need Hyeri in the same way I need air.

Her breath comes fast and heavy. Her body taut like stretched wire. I run a hand up her back, willing her to relax with touch. When her tension eases, I cup her face in my hand and kiss her, trying to keep the burning desire to devour her at bay, to show her it doesn’t always to be like that.

My tongue meets hers and she relents with a needy sigh. I rock her against me, staying deep. It feels so much better than the furious from last night. I slip my hand between us, pressing my palm against the place where her heart beats wildly. A tremor runs through her and her breathing speeds, tiny moans hum over my lips as I increase the tempo. Hyeri circles her hips, grinding hard and slow with me, until her muscles lock and her lips part. My name comes out on a whisper as she shudders and clings to me.

When her body goes limp and her breathing slows, I flip over her. Supporting my weight on my forearms, I stay close, intent on seeing her. I maintain the same slow rhythm as before, the shallow s more than enough. She draws her legs up, her knees hitting my elbows as she a high-pitched breath.

“is this okay?” I ask, always worried about how fragile she is, emotionally and physically.

“Yes.” Her eyes go glassy and distant. She runs her fingers through my blonde locks, and her heel come to rest on my hips, pushing down. “It feels good. You feel good.”

I capture her lips with mine, the kiss subdued.

“You can go harder,” she said softly against my lips. Her voice trembles, the ripple echoing through her body.

I shake my head. The all-consuming need for her makes the request difficult to deny, and it scares the out of me. “I want you like this.”

Her legs tightened around my waist as I continue to refuse what she pleads for. But I couldn’t give in, because what I need is to hold on the connection we have for as long as possible. A flash of fire burns through me and settles in the pit of my stomach, signaling I am close. The lance of heat detonates like a bomb inside me, and I into her harder than I meant to. Her limbs constricts around me.

I bite her shoulder like she’d done to me, leaving twin concave impressions I try to kiss away. My arms burn with the strain of supporting my own weight in such a confined position. When I go to roll off, Hyeri’s arms tightened around my neck.

“not yet, please.”

I hook her legs over my hip as I roll into my side, taking her with me, still inside her. We stay like that, mouths fuse, hands moving over each other until the clock tells us we need to get out of the bed. When I left the warmth of the body, it creates a strange void that makes my chest ache.

“Why don’t you take shower and I’ll make breakfast.” I suggest. Her hair is a wild mess. She looks like she’d stuck her finger in a light socket, the one kinda look like Albert Einstein in female version. It is hot though.

“I have a better idea.” She draws a lazy circle around my , ghosting the sensitive skin. I try to keep my from reacting but fail. “Why don’t you have shower with me and we’ll eat outside.”

“I like your plan better than mine.” I throw off the covers and spring to my feet.

Taking the lines of her body, I watch as she stretches. She is slow to get out of bed in the morning nowadays, always favouring her legs. At first I thought I am the cause after the long we have. But later I discover it must be due to her pregnancy. She has this kind of cramp whenever she wants to stand up after a long rest.

The shower takes a long time. It isn’t my fault, either. Hyeri takes a great care in making sure I am clean. She pays special attention to the front of my body, particularly the groin region. I don’t complain, neither does my . Then I return the favour, because I am all about equity. 

 

 




There there.. as i have promised. haha, im glad i didnt break it this time. 

Lots of you asking where Seunghyun is. Wait for him, he is the main protagonist. i'm just keeping him for myself for the time being. You need to stay tune to find out where he is.

Im laughing so hard when one of you said Hyeri is so unstable! HAHAHAHA, im still laughing right now. Well, i dont like the cliche. A sweet, romantic, lovely girl is not always favourable. So there, i give you a crazy side of Hyeri. Hope you will find her pitiful later. 

Which team are you ? #Jiyongteam or #Seunghyunteam? 

keke,, im trying to satisfy both team, so bear with me, okay lovelies?

This chap is to satisy your raging hormones! I hope you'll wet your . *I am so bad (punch self)*

Psss... i already have the next chapter. so, cheer me up by giving hurmm...7 comments? just random thing, i wanna laugh again by your comments. i like them all tho. but sorry if i dint reply!! XD