SWEET INJURY (SEUNGHYUN's POV)

My Handsome Housemate

 

‘Crap! I’m going to be late again.’

I look at my wristwatch, and rush to iron his suit. I have a meeting with my production team at 8 o’clock and I don’t want to be late or sarcasm will erupt from my CEO’s mouth, Yang Hyun Suk.

Just as I step out from my room, my eyes catch a view of my beautiful housemate, sitting at the table, enjoying her breakfast. I walk leisurely towards her, carrying my suit on my left arm. Aware of my appearance, she stares at me, checking me from head to toe. Carving one charming smile on her face, I smile back, thinking that she’s acting funny.

What’s wrong with her? I ask myself.

‘Breakfast?’ she asks me the moment I take a sit in front of her nodding my head as usual. We seldom have our breakfast together since we become housemate because our work schedules are different. She would leave the house early in the morning and I, in the other hand, can go to my studio anytime I please, except when I have meetings or conference to attend. Other than that, I would just shut myself up in my room, composing new songs or rewrite unfinished one.

‘cereals or toast?’ her voice echoes again in the dining hall. She’s smiling again, but, this time it looks weird. Wait? Is it me or she is seducing me right now? Well, I feel seduced by just looking at her red lipsticked lips. The way she smiles really makes me feel….. kissing her.

Damn! Be Patient Seunghyun. She is your goddamn house lord. Control yourself!

To cover my wild intention, I fake a giggle and says, ‘ cereals please.’

My eyes trail her as she gets up from her seat to take wherever she head to. My life would be easy enough if I don’t look at her, but my breathe becomes hard when I see her leaping on her feet, trying to get a box of cereal from a cabinet which happens to be higher than her. Her loose blouse looks perfectly y, wrapping her banana-shaped body and her rear split skirt really, really, really tempts me. From the split, I can see her black short that wraps her y tight and it makes my mind goes wild again, thinking her body nak…….

Oh! Stop it, Seunghyun!

I shook my head to clear my mind of such dirty imagination I have about her. Gazing the ceiling, I then hear her placing a bowl and a glass in front of her. God, her perfume strikes my nose, and with her standing beside me, I try hard not to do anything. Even move!

She takes her seat again and I thank her for her gratitude. We have a little chit chat about our day before she finishes her meal, heads straight to the sink and washes her dishes.

After I’ve done with my breakfast, I, too, head to the sink. The sight of her back enters my eyes and I have an evil plan in my mind already. I grin slyly and bring my feet closer to her, until she is just an inch away from me. I stretch out my hand, which is holding the bowl, under her armpit. As I expected, she seems to be shocked but say nothing. I grin. Looks like someone is willing herself to me. Time passes but she still does not do anything, even moves an inch. She just stands there still, like a statue.

 Her hair smells so nice under my nose. I close my eyes, trying to remember that odor.

I can’t take it again. She is too…. alluring to me to handle. I could not help myself from bringing my lips closer to her rigid body.

‘muah.’

I place a kiss on her left cheek.

Geez! Are you really wanna act statue?

She really indeed, has no reaction after the kiss. No word. No movement. Nothing. I wonder if she’s a human or… alien? Alien with no reaction! But, it’s okay. This is the first step to hook you, house lord. I’ll make you react later.

‘Thanks for the breakfast.’ With a smile, I whisper to her and by blowing a strong breath to her ear. Now, this time, I could see her closing her eyes and shiver a bit.

Satisfied enough with her so-called reaction, I step away from her and leave to work. Now, I seriously am looking forward to come home again to see my beautiful housemate. Happy. That’s the only word to describe my feeling that morning.

 

**************************************

As I am watching Spongebob Squarepant, I hear the front door is opened. Spying the door, I see my house lord slipped herself into and move toward to my direction. I smile at her sight and she greets me as she’s approaching.

‘you come home early’

‘so do you’

Wait! Is it something wrong with her walking or is she,,, born limping? My gaze falls upon her feet and I see it is bandaged. So does her knee. What the happened to you?

‘What happen to your legs?’ I ask her, approaching to take a better look at her injury. Her skirt is ripped a bit which makes me worried. Does she involve in accident? Is she okay?

‘oh,,nothing. I …I fall on the road.’ Her words bang my eardrum and I fix my eyes on her, in disbelief at her answer.

How clumsy you have to fall? Where do you put your eyes? What are you thinking? You are not kid anymore!

I feel like bursting those words to her. But then I realize that I am in no place to be mad at her, so I compose myself calm. I open the bandage to examine how bad her wound is. I shock looking at it. A yellowish liquid covers the red-blood skin. I hear she gasped; she must be surprised at the condition of the injury.

‘Go and take your bath first. I’ll make you another bandage, okay?’

She nods her head before excuse herself to her room, limping. Part of me forces me to help her walking, but the other restraint me from going. I am no one to her. Hating myself, I continue watching Spongebob, hating the feeling of being unable to help her.

Twenty minutes later, she walks out form her room and I could tell how painful she is by the wrinkles between her eyebrows. Deep in my heart, I feel sorry, truly sorry for her.

I reach out my hands to her and make her seat beside me. Then, I put Accuzyme wound cream which I have taken earlier from my first aid along with some bandage on her wound. Moans and hisses of pain escape between her lips and tears starts rolling down her eyes. It tears me apart when I see her in that condition. My heart aches.

After bandaging the wound, I take my seat beside her and face the teary face. My hands gently wipe her tears out. She looks much like a child which makes me feel attending a wounded one. Pouting my lips, I speak to her teasingly in a mocking child voice.

‘big girl doesn’t cry.’

She looks at me back with a face of asking for pity. Without any hesitation, I bring her to my chest, letting her stay there. Such a crybaby.

Wrapping my arms around her, I her brown-maroon hair. It feels so comfortable and peaceful to have her in my arms. Her body is not too small or too big and it fits like it’s made to be.

I have lost my mind in a thought when my ears catch a small purr which makes me come to my sense again. I look at her. The view makes me craving a smile when I notice she’s sleeping soundly in my chest. Placing my head lightly on her head, I close my eyes and doze off, holding her securely in my arms.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEKEND IS APPROACHING and i can't wait to go home and cook spaghetti bolognaise! hehe~ :)

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY SUBSCRIBERS AND ALL THE COMMENTS!!! You guys rock! I love you~~ 

P/S: Comment and subscribe are most appreciated. :):):)