SWEET INJURY

My Handsome Housemate

 

It is still early in the morning and I decide to make breakfast. I haven’t slept well, just enough to close my eyes for couple of hours after completing my assignment. I have meeting with Jiyong, my boss this morning at 8. I look at my Tag Heuer watch on my left wrist, showing 6.50 in the morning. I am taking bread from the food shelf when I see Seunghyun’s coming out from the ironing room, in hurry. We, basically share the iron as I put the entire ironing utensils in my clothing room, easy for us to access it.

I make toast and take out the fresh milk from the fridge and pour some in my glass on the dining table. I’m about to spread my chocolate jam on the toast when I see Seunghyun makes his way to me. He looks super handsome in a black slack, tucked in checkered long sleeves turquoise business shirt. He holds his black suit in his left arm and hangs it on the chair before taking his seat in front of me. His black hair is perfectly styled and look wet because of the hair gel.

I feel happy, seeing him in those clothes as they are matching with mine. Today, I wear a loose sleeveless turquoise top matches a black skirt with a bow at the rear split. A new marriage couples feeling strikes my heart which makes me sending a sweet smile to him. He smiles back, looking so gorgeous.

‘breakfast?’ I ask him with a friendly tone. I see him nodding his head and his eyes look into my eyes.

‘Cereals or toast?’ I ask him again, sending a seducing smile to him.

He giggles and says, ‘cereals please.’

I get up from my seat and take the cereals I’ve put in the wall cabinet. I have to leap on my feet a bit as the cabinet is little higher for me. Then, I catch a bowl and a glass and put them in front of him. I pour the cereals and the milk for him and he thanks me.

We have a little chit chat about our day before I finish my meal and walk headed for the sink to wash the dishes. In the middle of washing the bowl, I smell a Giorgio Armani perfume behind my back which gives me a chill. I see a hand coming so close beside me and put another bowl into the sink. I do not dare to turn around because I know; our body would meet even if I move an inch. I stand there, motionless.

Suddenly, I feel his mouth on my cheek. OH MY GOD! He kisses me! He kisses me! Again, I’m unable to move due to the shock and the warmth he places in my cheek.

‘Thanks for the breakfast.’ He whispers to me and blow his breath strongly at my ears, shivering my whole body.

I stand stiff at the sink until I hear the door is closed. Is he gone? I turn around see him nowhere. ‘He must be gone’ I mumble to myself.

That incident really makes my mind running falsely. On my way to work, I was horn madly by other drivers for ignoring traffic light that had changed to green. I try to breathe properly but my mind doesn’t seem to cooperate with me.

 

When I arrive at the office, I park my car at my usual spot, near the roadside. I take all the plans, drafts, files and my handbag in my hands before entering the company. That piles of stuffs is somehow blocking my views and suddenly….thumpp!!

‘!’ I curse myself. All the piling stuffs have spread in every direction and my right high heel has broken with scratches everywhere because it’s having friction with the black tarred road. I look at my leg. There’s blood near the ankle and my right knee is also wounded. The sting of the pain makes me in tear. Unexpectedly, I hear somebody call my name.

‘__(your name)__’

Jiyong. It is Jiyong, calling my name. He walk fast in my way and knee before me.

‘what’s happened?’ he sounds so worried. He looks at my wound and holds my bloody leg. Then, he takes out a handkerchief from his back pockets and put it on my injury.

He looks at me with a worried expression. ‘Are you okay?’

I’m unable to answer his question but my tears start to roll down my cheeks. It’s hurt.

‘It’s okay,’ he tells me again, wiping my tears. Then, he helps me to stand up and picks up my scattered stuffs including my broken high heel.

‘can you walk?’ he asks me again, holding my arm to support me.

I compose myself from crying and reply him, ‘hurm..I can walk. My shoe…’ I look at him with wet eyes and sad expression. The scratches on my legs really sting me.

‘Do you have other shoes in your car?’ he asks me again.

I nod and add, ‘there’s a slipper inside.’

He smiles at me and escorts me till we are inside the building. He asks one of the securities to bring my stuffs to his room and asks me to stay there. Then, he takes my car keys inside my handbag and says, ‘I’ll be there in a moment. Go rest there.’ He disappears again outside the building and I go straight to his room, limping because of the wound.

I take a seat on his leather couch and put aside my handbag. I lean my head and close my eyes, trying to chase the pain away. Not long after that, I hear the door is opened and I watch Jiyong stepping inside with a slipper on his left hand and first aid kits in his right hand. Later on, he knees in front of me again.

He takes out my left high heel and tosses it aside. Opening the first aid kit, he begins to tend my wounds. I let out a loud hiss and cry when he wipes antibacterial fluid on my bloody spots. I just let him do his work and close my eyes to hold the pain.

When he finishes, he takes his seat beside me, close.

‘why are you so clumsy?’ he scolds me. I look at him in disbelief. Did he just scold me? I see his face is red and there’s no smile on his face. I start to cry again, my heart aches a bit. How could he mad at me… I am injured.. he should calm me down not be furious at me.

Suddenly, he hugs me, tight. He my hair slowly and his other hand caress my back.

‘I am sorry. It’s not that I am mad at you. I’m just worried about you. You know how much I care… about you.’ He says to me using his kind and sweet tone. My heart feels calm at once. He takes my hands and rubs it gradually.

‘I do not wish this to happen. It hurts…’ i mutter those words in his arm which he squeezes me tighter when he hears it.

We stay in that position for several minutes before we continue to our work. I present him my plan and have discussion until hours had crept. When we finish, he urges me to send me home. At first, I decline his offer but when he insists, I just agree.

Around 2 in the afternoon, we arrive at my house.

‘do you want to come in?’ I ask him, taking my handbag from his hand.

‘maybe next time.’ He smiles cutely to me which makes me giggle. It’s funny to see his face like this when I use to his serious face when he’s working.

‘Okay…’ I thanks him before waving him goodbye.

As I enter the house, I see Seunghyun is already there, watching television.

‘you come home early’ I greet him, making my way, limping to the sofa where he is sitting right now.

‘so do you,’ he answers me with a smile.

Weird. Where did he go just now with the suitcases and handsome look? I question myself and take my place on the other sofa.

‘what happen to your legs?’ he asks me, coming closer to me to take a better look.

‘oh,,nothing. I …I fall on the road.’

He looks at me with an expression that hard to be described. I look into his eyes to, aking for sympathy from him. He then, opens the bandage that Jiyong made and stares hard at it. I look at my wound too which seems to be suppurate already. I gasp, shocked!

He asks me to take a bath first and before attending my wound.

He puts on some cream which I don’t know what but it stings me to my bone. Again, my eyes start to cry. When he finishes, he wipes my tears and pout his lips, talking to me.

‘big girl doesn’t cry.’ He then, brings my head to his broad chest.

I think it is a good thing to be injured. I get hugged by two handsome people in one day. But to think of it, it’s his entire fault to make me flustered this morning. If he din’t kiss me, I don’t think I will be that clumsy until I hurt myself.

I lean my head comfortably to his chest. The melody of his calm heartbeats makes me sleepy. In no time, I drift off in his chest, listening to his heartbeats.  

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST OF ALL, I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR SUCH A BORING CHAPTER. I'M IN SUCH A BAD MOOD WHICH MAKES MY STORY BECOMES DULL. I REALLY WANT TO SEE MY FAMILY RIGHT NOW.

SORRY GUYS, PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I'LL TRY HARDER. SOBS :'(

 

P/S: comments and subsribe if u like it!