AS A START... (SEUNGHYUN's POV)

My Handsome Housemate

 

I come out from my room to have a cold drink when I realise my housemate is there, concentrating on her stuff at the living room’s table. I examine closely her face, ohh, it is no joke. She concentrates on her design so hard that she doesn’t even notice that I am standing near her.

‘beautiful drawing,’ I mumble which she doesn’t even notice to hear.

So I walk to the kitchen, taking a cold mineral water from the fridge and lean myself to the kitchen’s cabinet. I look at my watch; it shows 6.08 in the evening.

‘is she going to work till midnight?’ I ask myself.

My stomach has grumbled so I decide to order some fast food. Cooking? It is the last thing that I want to do even if I am starving. It would be easy to call up jajjangmyun shop rather than tire myself for cooking. I know she won’t cook too, based on her situation right now, so I decide to ask her too. Being polite for the first time with me gives me chill to start the conversation.

Slowly, I pace to her and take my place beside her.

‘house owner?’ I ask her.

She doesn’t respond me. After all, a red-blue soul earphone is tucking in her ears. I raise my voice a little.

‘HOUSE OWNER??’

Again, she doesn’t respond me. I call her for several minutes but she stays focus on her stuff. I tap her shoulder with my iphone to gain his attention.

But, no response.

‘yaa! This jijibe’ I said to her, snapping gently her left earphone from her ear.

‘what the hell,’ she curses under her breathe and look at me with annoying look. I could see she irritates with me which makes me smile a little.

‘I have been calling you for five minutes,’ I tell her in a calm voice. Of course, I don’t want to provoke her. After all, it is I who disturb her.

 To my surprise, she stays calm and removes another earphone from her ear and turns her body to me. I quite astonish with her beautiful pairs of dark brown eyes, looking into mine.  

‘I’m sorry I din’t here you. What is it?’

Her voice which comes out from her pairs of full, red lips sounds like a nightingale, sweet and soft to me. My heart skips a beat at her voice. I didn’t realize it sounds this good when we first met. Maybe because I don’t pay her much attention before.

I am asking you whether you want to order something from McDonalds’ I reply her. I could see her eyes scanning my hands.

 ‘Hurmm…..’ she pouts while thinking which makes her too cute to be observe for more. So, to avoid my heart from beating faster, I steal a look at her drawing of building, a house or chalet, which I din’t care much.

‘I want a Big Mac and hot milk tea,’

Hearing her order, I text my manager noona to order the food for me. Usually, she does the ordering all the time when we are at work.

I look at my house owner again. I sigh.

Again, she is ignoring me and continues working on her design which makes me so frustrated. I do want to talk to her.

I scan her appearance from her head which she ties her hair messily. I smile looking at it. She must be in hurry. Then, I look at her face. Not bad, I think.

She has a creamy skin, which look so soft to my eyes. Her nose stays cutely at the middle of her face and her full lips make me want to taste it. My eyes continues observe her shoulder and her……

‘Oh My God!’ I said it in my heart.

Her black shirt s low that reveals her bras. ! I can’t  help from looking. Her pink-blue bra stays perfectly, covering her full s. How I wish I could squeeze it and makes her moan. Wow! Looking at her s is enough to make me hard.

Quickly, I cover my harden bulge by crossing my legs.

I cough to gain her attention and with a split of time, she looks at me. I escape from looking into her eyes.

 ‘hurrmm…hurmmm’

‘What?’ she says with an annoyance tone in her voice.

‘that….’ I look at her, and then fix my eyes to her s, hoping she will understand my signal. Damn, don’t make my say it, jijibe!

‘whaaat?!!’ she asks me again with a louder voice.

‘your sh.. your shirt,’ I have no choice but to point at her chest.

She quickly looks down to her chest and I swear I could see her expression is changing.

‘.’ She curses again.

 ‘Oh, I am sorry. I didn’t realise when did it….’ unable to finish her sentence, I watch her button her short hastily. I can’t help myself from imagining things that I haven’t done for months. !

Damn, Seunghyun! Control yourself.

Without wasting any moment, I quickly step away from the view which can turn my head upside down. I walk to the kitchen and take a sip of the water which I left on the table earlier.

‘beeeep’

I got a message from noona, telling me that the food will arrive in ten minutes. Then, I tell her the news.

 ‘the food will be arrived in ten.’

She din’t reply my announcement. She must be focusing on her design again. I said it to myself. I take a chair under the table and sit on it.

The view of her s keeps playing in front of my eyes. At that moment, I try my hardest to distract my dirty mind and keeps calm of my harden bulge under my tracksuit.