the nightmare that comes true.

My Handsome Housemate

I suggest you prepare a tissue, my beloved reader. T.T

 



JIYONG'S POV

 

 

“should you answer that?” I asked.

“no.”

My tongue slides against hers. I savour the kiss, aware it would end sooner than I like. Her touch reminds the memories of us being together, reminds the time we have spent all this while. They are precious and I would like to stay remembering the feeling of being loved by the love of my life. She has been always my earth, air, water and fire. Hyeri makes me felt important, y and desirable. It isn’t something that I could feel every day, but I want to experience everything with her again and again.

I was afraid to go anywhere if she’s not by myself. Even when I am not in his presence. Hyeri dominates my thought. And now she is with the baby. It burdens me even more.

In a position where she has nowhere to go under my control, my hands find their way under her shirt and glide over the bare skin. Her phone stops ringing and she skims over my belt buckle, palming me through my pants. I am blissfully hard right now. She fumbles the zipper on my jeans. Unlike last night, I am wearing my boxer, a serious impediment. She searches blindly for the convenience flap, slipping a finger underneath to find hot, smooth skin. I make a deep, throaty sound and my arm tightens around her waist, drawing me closer.

Hyeri’s phone rings again.

“Christ!” she curses. Bracing one hand on the couch, she roots around in her handbag until she finds the offending device. She silences it, but before she could put it back, it rings again. She punches the button viciously. “What?”

There is a brief hesitation on Hyeri’s part during which I hear a man’s voice on the line before she says, “I’m with Mr.Kwon.” hovers dangerously close to mine. I resist the urge to on her bottom lips. After another pause, she says again in a heated voice, “You know you could ask Saera over this matter, she’s the head.” She pauses again. As her brows furrow, I dip down and kiss her neck. “What the heck can she not be contacted? She knows ing well you two gotta collaborated before the final recap!”

I don’t know why she looks so hot when she’s mad. I nose her blouse out of the way and bite her collarbone.

She sighs before closing her eyes- that I am not sure whether she turns on or pisses off. “Okay, I would take the file after I send Mr.Kwon to the airport.” She puts her hand on my chest and pushes, giving me the evil eye. I sigh and back off.

She continues her talking while I am busy zipping my pants. After she’s done, she slips the phone back in her handbag. I make a grimace face when it brushes up against the thick head.

“Who’s that?” I ask, calculating about giving the person on the line tasted the suffer.

“Kang Seungyoon. He asks me to final check the list of the materials and all the bull before he presents the report to TK company.”

“Where’s Saera? She’s the head.”

“That’s what I’m saying. That disappeared. I bet she must have been ing her gigolo right now.”

I laugh at the choice of her words. She’s still having difficulties in handling her anger.

“Let’s go. Im hungry, Ji.”

“Where to?”

“Anywhere along the way.”

 

********

 

After we finish our meal in on of a small café, we have a casual chat that I enjoy the most for today. Hyeri looks gorgeous and shiny with a smile on her face, she’s in a good mood when she’s full.

Hyeri is, in part, responsible for my life when I need solace. No matter how long I have spent my time with her, the intensity of my love for her doesn’t wane. I still remember the first time I’d met her. It was when Dongwook, her brother brings her for a dinner in our rented house when we were still studying in Manchester. She looks so fragile and her eyes were always out of focus. Sometimes they shook like she’s afraid of something. She smiled and laughed, but they were all robotic. But when she’s alone with her brother, only then I could see the genuine her. She was so warm and mesmerizing, and her smile could affect me somehow. It was when I found out I need her in my life, but in order to have her it’s not an easy journey. She’s so unchained and unfettered by the confines of what a girl in a society deemed to accept. With Hyeri, the concept of instant chemistry had seemed absurd. I’d always thought it was a myth, a way of people who could fall in love in a true way. But she proves it.

“how long are you going to smile like an idiot?” she asks, flicking his finger in my face, knocking me down from my own memories.

“nothing. I’m just happy to see you smile.”

She laughs when she heard that and gives me a skeptical look. I ignore her by the way. I know it by then she wants to tease me. Skittish mommy kitten.

“let’s go before you launch another cheesy line.” She said, arranging her hair before standing up.

“let’s go.” I spin on my feet when she’s beside me, maneuver our way through the empty seats. I place my arms over her waist and she just lets me.

As I push the door, I invade her left cheek with a small kiss, invading her space. I love it when pink floods her cheek, and her eyes shift towards the floor. She often gets embarrassed when I show skinship in public.

“I love you.” I said, that is when I decide to more by hugging her from the back.

“let me go, Ji…”

“Just give me a minute, love.” I wish I could hug her longer but …nevermind. This is more than enough. I don’t know how long I hug her in the pathway, I couldn’t care too. But I learn to set her go when pairs of unpleasant eyes shot us a fire.

We walk to our car. I’m being a gentleman as I open the passenger’s door and wait for her to take her seat. I make sure she has seated comfortably before stealing another kiss. This time on her plump lips. My protective impulse unsettle me when she grabs my collar to bring me closer. Well, this is not what I’ve expected but I didn’t pull away, instead kissing her with lots of love connecting through it.

As she slowly lets me go, she huffs against my lips. “I love you,Kwon Jiyong.” A smile plasters on her face shakes my gut. Damn.

“don’t seduce me, you bad girl.”

She laughs hard as I said that. I laugh along and close her door. Damn Hyeri. I could see all along she wants to hold and keeps me lingering in my feeling. Manipulative girl. She’s going to be taught a lesson a bit.

When I walk to the driver’s seat, I have been calculating in my mind what punishment should I give her. All the cheeky and pleasant images hunt my mind right now. I could see Hyeri is still laughing in the car. But before I could open the door, an emergency horn alarms my eardrum. I look to my right side. An image of speedy cat rushes to my direction and it’s coming near and near as second splits. Now that I am well beyond the point of backing out from the speedy object, I flash Hyeri a last look.

 

Then…

 

 

 

 

DANG!

 

***********

 

HYERI'S POV

 

 

The air is choking with the smell of burning engines and another sickly sweet odor. I wretched.

Stabbing pain shot through my head and mess my heart, making my whole body trembled badly when I walk. It is impossible to focus on anything aside of the body of Jiyong laying motionlessly on the road, around 200 meters from where I am standing now.

I turn my head toward the driver seated in the white car. Through the smoke, I could see the shallow rise and fall of the man’s chest. His head is handing with the help of his seatbelt, but the blood that comes rushing from his head reminds me that he’s still alive in a suicide he made.

The car had crashed the divider and straight into the lamp poles in the middle of the big road. It looks like the lamp post slides the engine into two and stops in the middle. It strikes me like a hellish lightening when I am still alive while watching my own husband laying at the back of the white crap. With shaky uncoordinated legs, I strengthen my feet to move towards Jiyong. My body felt leaden as I move and stumbled awkwardly to the couple who are standing nearby to figure out the accident. My legs are not working right. Pain radiates emotionally through me and strikes physically my head, robbing me of my own vision, but I have to move. Jiyong must have been waiting for me.

Weakly, I shook the man’s shoulder in front of me. He looks at me with confusion.

“Let me pass.” I ask. My words sound shaky upon my hearing, my eyes close.

When I open my eyes, he and his girlfriend I assume, still look at me while whispering with each other.

“Let me pass, please. My husband’s over there.” I said softly and try my best to stand with remaining strength.

They finally understand what’s going on and makes a way for me to get through. Through their eyes, they are shaking. It frightens me more.

I stumble away, passing through the small crowd with the help of the couple. Gasps of fear and mumbles of unpleasant whispers strike me. There is pool of blood running on the road. My stomach heaves, and the contents of my breakfast spill out into the black-tarred road. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from the horrific scene before me, the crowd doesn’t even help me.

It takes me ages to reach Jiyong. When I see him, I am terribly shocked. His legs are contorted impossible. Jiyong.

I could hear my own breath coming fast and shallow in time with the rapid beat of my shattered heart. There is no sound of life, no cry of pain, just eerie quiet. I kneel before his broken body, the pain in my own all but forgotten.

I lift the arm he’s thrown over his head. And then the screaming begins, because the cheekbones and wide smile of him are no longer the way I remember. Half of Jiyong’s face displays the flesh of red. And, a part of his head upper his left ear disappear, it reveals a pinkish twist of brain knot that no longer moves or functions.

The images of Jiyong are so hard to digest. I wail horrifyingly upon the body, the tears come down my cheek like a rain in thunderstorm. With the remaining strength I have, I try to lift his shoulder, desperately putting it over my thighs. I cry for his name as loud as I can, in a hope that maybe he could still recognize my voice. I call his name, Jiyong over and over. The blood that runs through his body showers mine but I pay no attention. Taking his destroyed face into my hands, I bring it to my own.

“Jiyong..” I call for him, kissing his bloody forehead.

“wake up, sweetheart.” I call for him again, ignoring my flood of tears that come from my own eyes. I don’t know how long I’ve kissed his forehead but I don’t think I want to let him go yet despite of the smell of blood that begins to upset my stomach.

“baby..dont do this to me..” I beg for him, hopefully waiting for any small sign from him. Then, I kiss his lips. He always likes that. Jiyong always love that. I kiss his bad lips desperately, praying and hoping he would wake up.

The helplessness feeling knocks me hard as I cry and wail, hugging his body closely to my chest. The gush of goose bumps send shivers to my whole body. And then, I remember no more.  

 

 




Everyone!!! I kill Jiyong... sobs sobs. I kill him.. wuuwuwuw T.T 

I'm so sad right now.

 

Huhu, by the way, im planning to do a revised version on this fic, but i dont want to bother your notification if i modify the story here. You know my earlier writing was a crap, right?? Thefore, i plan to do another version of My Handsome Housemate, with  different characters and a bit different of storyline. Only a bit. Haha, as i have many other hanging story to be completed. It will feature B.A.P and OC girl. Hehehe. ^^ 

P/S: Poor Hyeri, another loss in her life. No wonder she's mentally unstable!