As the night falls (SEUNGHYUN's POV)

My Handsome Housemate

I look up. I see __your name__ walking across the room without even looking at me. What? Is she blind now? I do not see her only for two days and now, she already has short-sighted eyes? I try to wave at her, but still, I become invisible to her. My eyes follow her, observing her face. Wow, it’s no joke. She looks like a predator, ready to kill anything that comes across her dark eye.

BAAMMM!!

She puts down her handbag on the dining table so loud it makes the house echoed with its annoying sound. Well, it is more like she wants to bomb up the whole kitchen to me. What is wrong with her? I stand up and step to the kitchen as well. With her mood, she could set the kitchen on fire. Seeing her drinking the mineral water I just load in the fridge this morning, I feel relieved somehow. At least, I know she’s not doing something stupid that can hurt her. I lean on the cabinet beside the fridge and to look at it, she doesn’t even realise I am there. Funny, she is. She just gulps the water with one shot as if she is dying of dehydration. Then, she takes another bottle, tossing the lid on the floor, and drinks it with one of her hand at her hip. Damn, with that t-shirt and short jeans, she looks gorgeous but the only thing that fades his beauty is her tantrum right now.

‘Someone seems thirsty.’ I smile at her when she’s turning her body to look at me. To my surprise, she rolls her eyes on me and continues finishing her water. Weirdo. She looks real angry. Is she mad at me? What did I do wrong?

 ‘Are you ignoring me?’ I ask her again but my question goes, unentertained with the wind. Wait, what the hell is happening now? I’m really confused. Is she PMS?

‘Where are you staying at last night?’ I’m playing a hunch by changing my subject in case I read her wrong. After all, I am curious about her not sleeping home last night. The way she dressed tells me that she’s not sleeping at the office or something. It’s impossible for her to go for a vacation too, after all, she’s home with her handbag only, nothing else more. No souvenir, no shopping bag.

Again, to my annoyance, she ignores me and I feel like talking to the wall instead of her. I feel stupid and little bit impatient. Then, she tries to walk pass me and I block her.

‘Why did you ignore me?’

She looks up and shoots me a laser with her dark and evil eyes.

‘I, ignore you? I’ve sent you two messages yesterday, in case you don’t know, and all I got is a time flying without a single dot reply! I don’t care how busy you partying all night with all those es but at least, if u have a least common sense left, you should have replied…’

She pauses.

‘Never mind. It’s your business and I have no right to interfere.’

There’s no word to describe how surprise I am when she knows about the party last night. How did she know? I’ve never told her. Besides, I don’t even have a chance to see her at all yesterday. Who is she referring as ‘those es’ just now? I’m out with my colleagues, not with some passed-by ladies.

‘How did you know I was in the club last night?’ I ask her again, looking for some clue to my shattered puzzle in my mind.

‘You accidently called me.’ She stares at me fiercely, as if I am a fly in her eyes.

Accidently? I recall back yesterday event in my mind. I read her message and I was about to reply it when….when sajangnim came and had a talk with me. I remember it now. When he came, I put my phone on my side and it must accidently call her. Damn it! I can’t be clumsier than this and now, I have a big problem by making her mad because of this. . Before I could explain anything to her, she’s already gone to her room. Great, Choi Seunghyun!

I bring my feet as soon as I can to her room. The moment I arrive, I knock on her room door, hoping her to open it. But, deep in my heart, I know she won’t. She’s a woman with a big ego, bigger than her head frankly. I knock again. Nothing. She won’t open her door, not with a slightest chance. I drop my head on her door, feeling a bit hurt of what she did to me.

‘hey, listen. I left the house very early in the morning, at 5. Youngbae asked me to help him and as his co-producer, I can’t let him to work alone. Besides, there’re several songs that we need to work on it immediately. I left the studio to club as the workers there invited me to. And the es you said about, they are my colleagues, an artist too. For your information, I don’t go to club just to look for a girl.’ As I finish my explanation, I have this kind of hope for her to open her door. I want her to believe me. I want her to trust me that I’m not a kind of club-lover.

 ‘__your name__-yah. I read your messages yesterday. But when I’m still typing, my sajang suddenly came and talked to me. What choice do I have to avoid him?’

God! Please __your name__. Open that damn door. Please…

‘I know you are tired, me too. I have worked since yesterday and I haven’t got any sleep yet. I’m waiting for you, you know. You have no idea how worried I am when I notice you are not at home last night. I have enough pressure from my boss, my friends, and everyone at the company and I am tired enough of everything. All I need is to see you, but …… you don’t even want to see my face.’

Okay, I give up now. You win, bad girl. I’ve said what I’ve kept in all this time. Please __your name__, please open that damn door.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Time passes. My heart is in pain. Damn, it hurts me to know she doesn’t even care a bit for me. Slowly, I drag my feet to my room. Everything seems shrinking to my eyes and my heart hurts like hundreds of needles piercing on it. How could you treat me like this? I throw my sight outside the window, staring at nothing and my mind just goes blank. Unexpectedly, I hear someone knocking the door. It must be her. But I don’t bother myself to open it. I don’t want to look easy in her eyes, or else she will treat me like this again. So, I stay still, folding my arms and I realize she has entered my room without my permission.

‘Seunghyun…’ Her sweet voice sweeps my ears. Although it hurts me about what she has done to me, I still turn my body, facing her face. She looks shaky.

‘I’m sorry. Really, really, really sorry. I know I’m not supposed to be angry at your, well at least, I should hear your explanation first before jumping into any conclusions. I’m just so mad when I thought you’re enjoying yourself at the club last night.’

‘I didn’t’ I snap.

‘I know. And I ‘m sorry.’ She tucks her loosen hair behind her eyes, avoiding my gaze. I know she feels guilty.

‘I am angry and upset. I thought you didn’t care at all about me.’ She continues.

‘Are you saying it was my fault?’ The way she says it offensive enough for me, as it is my fault she have that kind of assumption.

‘No. Not at all. There’s a lot of stuff that was going on yesterday and I was so tired. When I picked up your call and heard that you’re having fun….. I just can’t control myself being angry at you. I thought you intentionally ignoring me.’

I look into her eyes. She seems sincere enough to me, sincere enough to calm my heart. Babo! How could you think like that after all we did before.

 ‘Why do you think I am ignoring you? We have fun together before this.’

 ‘I don’t know.’ She avoids my eyes again, locking her sight on the floor.

‘Is that all you want to say?’

‘I want to apologize.’ She adds. ‘I’m sorry. I overreact.’ Her voice subdues and it makes me feel sorry for her. But then, she deserves it.

‘yeah, you did.’ I shoot her back. ‘You are indeed irrational. Anything else?’

‘I think I drink you mineral water. I’ll compensate it back.’

This time, I can help myself from smiling and she catches me.

‘Okay.’ I say it simple, still trying to look cocky.

‘ ‘okay?’ That’s it? That’s all you’re going to say after I swallow my pride to apologize? ‘Okay’?’

Oh, shut up girl. You really love to act arrogant, don’t you? Not bothering myself to answer her question, I take a step, lock her body into mine, and kiss her off guard. I don’t expect her to reply the kiss but somehow, she did and it makes me happy somehow. I don’t mean to take advantage on her or what, but I really want her to know that I really care about her, I miss her, and by the kiss, it means I’m not joking. When I pull back my lips, I could see her embarrassment.

 ‘The next time you’re mad at me, talk to me,’ I tell her seriously. ‘Don’t ignore me and don’t avenge me. I don’t like playing games.’

After nodding her head, she quickly finds her way out from my room without looking back at me. I let out a loud sigh, still confused of what have happened just now. Why is she mad at me? Does she dislike me? If so, why did she kiss me back just now? And why did she walk me out without saying anything or even give me a glance? Geezz, __your name__. You really know how to make my world upside down. I lie down myself on the bed, my mind keeps thinking about __your name__. In no time, I begin to doze off from weariness of getting no sleeps and all this havoc about her.

 

***************************************************************

 

The beeping sound from the iphone wakes me from my deep sleep. What the . I curse whoever sends me the message. As the sleepiness keeps haunting me, I try to get more quality sleep. Another beeping comes exactly when I almost fall asleep again. I grunt. Damn. Starting to feel annoyed by the endless messages, I take up the phone fiercely from the side table and look at the screen with one-eye opened. Damn, I really, really need more sleep.

 

FROM: Dong Youngbae

MESSAGE : Hyung. The song comes up nice.Yang sajangnim really likes it.

 

I read Youngbae’s message with a fury built up. Seriously Youngbae, is that all you wanna say? You really can’t wait until I get my at the studio, can you? Then, I scroll on the second message which exasperatingly comes from him too.

 

FROM: Dong Youngbae

MESSAGE : Hyung! Next time, I buy you a meal.

 

The message has this weird looking emoticon at the end which I found it very ridiculous. Furiously, I reply his message almost breaking my screen.

 

TO : Dong Youngbae

MESSAGE : Send me another message; I’ll make sure to you will never see another SUN

 

It looks like my threat really worked that Youngbae doesn’t send me another ‘chain’ message. However, my effort to have Youngbae left me alone does nothing better in helping me regaining my sleep again. No matter how much I roll here and there, my eyes don’t want to shut even for a second.

‘Damn Youngbae. I’ll make sure u pay this.’

I get up from my bed, take my towel and slip myself into the bathroom.

 

***************************************************************

 

My stomach keeps grumbling ever since my feet step out from the bathroom. After get dressed, I go out, heading to the kitchen, hoping my house lord cooked something.  There’s nothing on the dining table, and the stove holds no sign of people cooking. I sigh. I’m so hungry right now and I just realize I haven’t eaten anything today. I open up the fridge, there’s a frozen pizza, some salad, and fruits that doesn’t look appealing to me. They must be in the fridge for several days.

‘)(*(&^%$W#$^%&*(**&^%#$%

. My stomach keeps singing Fantastic Baby and I really really need to grab something. I don’t wanna call manager hyung, it’s already late and I’m sure, he wants some family time for his own. __your name__! Yes. I almost run to the room, snatching my phone on the white sheet of my bed and text her.

 

TO: Houselord

MESSAGE : Aren’t you hungry?

 

Hurry up! Please, reply it.

 

FROM: Houselord

MESSAGE : A bit. But I’m not cooking.

 

I giggle. It’s funny as if she knows I’m hungry. Well, you caught me __yourname__!

 

TO: Houselord

MESSAGE : HAHA. Who ask to? Let’s dinner.

 

FROM: Houselord

MESSAGE : R u cooking?

 

TO: Houselord

MESSAGE : Nope, unless if you want to eat burnt food, you can ask me to.

 

FROM: Houselord

MESSAGE : I think I’ll pass.

 

 TO: Houselord

MESSAGE : Let’s eat outside.

 

FROM: Houselord

MESSAGE : Where?

 

TO: Houselord

MESSAGE : Anywhere. Meet you outside in 10.

 

 

Actually, I have no idea where to eat right now. I just don’t mind whatever food I will consume as long as my starvation gone. I spring up and get dressed. Then, I wait her at the couch. Not long after that, I hear a door closed. Standing up, I see her standing still in front of her room. Her jaw drops when she sees me. I give a small smile, looking at her expression, as if I’m a ghost to her. I can’t help myself from looking at my housemate. Who will believe this y, elegant young woman can look innocent and cute with that childish looking sweater, hair poking out from her hoodie and no make-up on her beautiful face.

‘Are we going somewhere expensive?’ she asks me, placing her hand on her hip.

Instead of answering her question, I keep on smiling, like a fool.

‘What? I thought you want to eat at a road stall.’

‘Nothing. You’re just cute.’ I smile again. If she is a candy, I would eat her to her last bite.

‘Cute doesn’t sound good, Choi Seung Hyun.’ She rises up her voice. I know she’s getting angry with me again. Ridiculous, she is. I mean, I’ve done her no harm, right?

‘Oh, stop it. I’m starving. Let’s go’. I signal her the door and find my way out. Before we reach the restaurant to fill in my hungry stomach, we have several arguments again and we also have quality conversation which makes me feel more comfortable with her. She’s quite hot-tempered but she posses a kind heart. When she feels I’m in complicated situation, she knows how to cheer me up and make me forget about it straight away. This side of her makes her more charming to my eyes.

­­­­

***************************************************************

 

As soon as we arrive home, I throw myself on the couch. Ahhhh~ I’m so full. The dishes just now are so amazing and I can’t help from having my third serving. If Hwangssabu hyung ever find out I eat this much, he would make myself killed from exercise to burn all the calories I’ve taken just now. Oh God, I really really really hate exercising.

Suddenly I feel like a submarine has landed on my legs. I look up. It is __your name__, sitting comfortably eating ice-cream!

‘Ahhhh! Ahhhhh! Apeum!!’ I shout at her as loud as I can and wrinkle my legs to shove her off. Damn! For that small body, I wonder why she is so heavy. Did she have a stone in her stomach?

‘yaaahhhh!! Wanna die?’ Again, I try to push her forcefully using my legs. Thank god, I am able to escape my poor legs from her stony body. Then, I take a seat in a frog position beside her. Ahhh,, I hate that innocent face. You’re so annoying! I stare angrily at her but she pays me no attention. God, she really knows how to play guiltless. Booo!

She keeps turning the channel until she stops at Transformer channel. Ahhh~ Robot! I change my attention on the screen and absorbed myself in the movie.

‘Why are you so excited? It’s just a movie.’

Suddenly, a voice beside me bangs my eardrum.

‘I like them. Robot I mean. I like figures.’ I reply her without even looking away from the screen. No, I won’t let you distract my attention on these awesome-brilliant robots.

‘Really?’ She asks again.

‘Yes. I have many collections of them. Take a look in my room.’

Yes. There are a lot of figurines in my room. I like them. They are my friends when I most needed someone to talk to. They understand me better than the real human. They keep me accompanied when I have no one to drive up the obscurity and the darkness in my heart. That is why, I value them so much. When the advertisements are on the channel, I take her ice-cream and eat it. I love ice-cream. It’s just, I am not practice eating it anymore. It will fatten, and I am not allowed to weight more than 60 or else Hwangssabu hyung will let me rot in the gym. God, I can’t imagine if he tries to make me do fifty sit-ups. When I eating, I become aware of that lady beside me keeps staring me, not with that fierce staring, it’s just a mere staring, and there’s gentleness in her gaze.

‘There will be a hole in my face if you keep staring.’

I give up a brief smile upon my victory of catching her staring at me. She looks cute when her face blushed and she tries to act normal by turning his gaze into the television. Without helping, the plan YG president told me this morning that I need to go to Paris along with Youngbae gives me a struck in my mind. As his co-producer, I need to keep him on track and watch him over the production on his new solo album. So, as usual, the studio will become my home and Youngbae will become my wife this time.

‘what?’ She asks me; maybe she knows I keep fixing my eyes on at her.

‘I wonder when I can get to see your face again.’ My voice croaks at my own hearing.  

‘Why? You are not moving out, aren’t you?’

Wait? What? Does she think I want to move out?

‘nope. It’s just…. I’ll be super busy after this. You know, Youngbae’s comeback. Tomorrow, we’re going to Paris. Shooting his new MV.’

‘Paris, France.. Wow’ She says it, heart-heartedly, as if her mind isn’t there where does the speaking. I can’t bring myself to any conversation but she takes place.

‘It’s my dream to go there, you know. City of love. City of fashion. And not to forget, the architecture…beyond words.’ She keeps flicking her eyes to the mine and also the screen, like escaping my eyes or something. But the funny is, she keeps blabbering like old nanny.

 ‘Since you’ve told me, buy me perfumes. And watch. And chocolate. And clothes. And…’

‘I’ll miss you.’ I snap before she could finish her words. After sometimes, she has her turn to keep silent.

 ‘Are you okay to stay alone?’ I ask her, sincerely, bringing my face closer to her.

‘I’m always alone.’ She answers straight away.

‘You’re not alone now. I’m here.’ I tell her truthfully. You are not alone, babo-yahh. I’m here, am I not? Don’t count your life before; I’m here for you now.

But that donkey keeps blinking her eyes, like a babo. What are you thinking? But then I suddenly have this idea of giving her something to keep her accompany before I could go for good.

 ‘wait here!’ I tell her before escaping myself to my room, picking up my favourites. After that, I go back to her who has now lower down her hoodies.

‘here, I’m giving you this special chingu, to take care of you while I’m gone.’ I put my favourite white fluffy teddy bear on her lap. The teddy is so big that it covers her head. I smile cheerfully when she tries to hold it hastily, avoiding the teddy from her sight.

‘You can hug him if you miss me.’ I .

‘no way.’ She shrieks.

‘yes way. You’ll miss me.’ I chuckle at her reaction.

‘suit yourself. But I won’t hug him.’ She punches my friend in its head. How dare you!

‘hey!’ I shot back at her. ‘It’s limited edition. Don’t hurt him.’ I caresses the teddy at the place she punches it earlier. How could you hurt my friend? Poor you,Ted. I pout.

‘it’s just a teddy.’ She trails her voice which irritates me a bit. It just a teddy, I parrot her back inside my head.

‘No! it’s a friend-my friend. But, from now on, he will be your friend a.k.a your companion at home. Choke her Ted if she’s being naughty.’ Now, I give Ted an official task to do if she’s being naughty.

‘Ted? Is that HIS name?’ She gives me a very weird surprised looking. What is wrong with naming my teddy? People can name animal, then why can’t I name my teddy. After all, it’s still stuffed animal, stuffed bear.

‘Yup. It’s supposed to be Mr.Ted. But I call him Ted.’

She laughs at me when I tell her that. Nothing’s funny, I guess.

‘Mr? Are you sure he’s a guy? He looks feminine.’ She throws up that sensitive question.

‘of course he’s a guy. I won’t sleep with a girl teddy.’ I argue back.

‘You’re sleeping with him?’ This time, her eyes look bigger in surprise

 ‘what’s wrong with that?’ I shot me back, feeling a bit irritated with her sceptical mind.  

‘Okay. Okay. And those?’ she points at the clothes I’ve taken out from my wardrobe.

Oh, I almost forgot about it.

‘These are…my favourite too. Wear these when you’re going out at night, okay? You won’t catch a cold.’ I shove her my beanie and also my hoodie which I bought it at France last year. She frowns at my gift, with an unreadable expression.

 ‘Seunghyun…’ she begins, ‘I have my own sweater.’

‘Hah! That’s the point. It’s your sweater. This is mine. So, wear mine, not yours.’ I inform her uncompromisingly before putting forcefully the beanie on her head.  She doesn’t wince at all when I provoke her that way, instead, she just pull up the beanie which cover her eyes a little before making her blurred face again.

‘You’ll feel me hugging you if you wear that. I promise.’ I’m just trying to joke around to lighten the awkwardness but then she meets my eyes and I could notice that she has go red in the face. Suddenly, I feel like she’s trying to get her face closer and her eyes keeps flashing my lips. I don’t know whether it’s just my feeling or something but she seems like, she wants to kiss me. Wait! She wants to kiss me? yeah~ to think about it, she doesn’t even make a fuss when I kiss her this afternoon, she doesn’t even say anything, let alone throwing me a tantrum. Do you want me to k…..

‘Autobot! Let’s roll!’ The voice from the TV shocks me! fuuuhh~ Thank God I don’t have a heart attack, if not, I would have a ‘late’ title before my name, late Choi Seunghyun.

I look at her back, but she already has fixed her focus back on the large plasma TV before us and she seems like to ignore me again this time. Suddenly, she yawns and excuses herself to her room. Huh? What should I do? I would never have a chance to talk to her again. I would have a chance to ask her to take care or something like that. Go, Seunghyun, block her. Stop her before she enters her room. Go!

I stand up and leapt on my feet and quicken my pace to reach her. When she is in front of me, I don’t hesitate a bit before wrapping my hands over her waist from behind. She halts at once. OK, relax Seunghyun, relax. She doesn’t protest or object, so take it slow. I do some kind of mind control before I could feel my heart at ease. Skinship is not my cup of tea but not with someone who I care. I really want to show my affection to her. Then, I my chin on her left shoulder and I could feel her shivering under my arms.

‘just take care, okay?’ I ask her under my breath and without my expectation; she gives me a light nod which gives me a slight hope that she wants something more than this. And I want it too.

Carefully, I turn her body to face mine and she obeys it without saying anything. She just keeps her blurred face which adding the spices into my need. Yup, I need her right now. Swallowing my own saliva, I restrain myself from doing something stupid.

Seunghyun, you just meet her. Be patient babo-yah!

Just grab the opportunity. Banana would never fruit twice. 

These thought keep striking my mind and it gives me headache but those red lips in front my eyes look tempting enough. She seems to kiss me just now, and she doesn’t decline my kiss this afternoon, and I’m sure she won’t refuse me now. With that confident, I place my lips on her with a flash. As I expected, she doesn’t take off her lips from mine instead, she closed her eyes and begins to reply my kiss. When I see her cue, I can’t help myself from wanting more from her. My hands slowly wander off to her hair, without even parting the kiss from her and slowly back her against the wall. She gasps in my mouth with makes me more . Then, I slip my hands below her hoodies and move my arms over her back and shoulders. Again, she groans in my mouth and her breathes slaps my cheeks rapidly, trying to gasping for more air. I don’t stop nor part the kiss, instead, I kiss her more passionately and letting my arms roving her back and stomach. God, I swear her skin feels so soft and smooth in my touch and I could feel my bulge begins to harden in my pants. Thanks to my lucky star I wear this tight jean, or else my bulge would be so obvious to her sight. All of a sudden, she puts her hand on my chest, pushing me a little while tries to escape mine to gasp for more air. A bit rough, isn’t it? She must have been struggling herself for a breath as I kind of blocking her nose and closing with mine. I let her lips go before placing my forehead against her, closing my eyes to catch my own breath and to regain control of myself.

‘I’ll miss you.’ She tells me those magic words with a gentle but promising tone.

I like it when she says that and it gives calmness to my heart. Opening my eyes, I smile at her and bring her close to my chest. I hug her tight to memorize her warmth and her scent. After I get enough of it, I release her, and look straight in her eyes.

‘Are you done?’ She asks me sharply. What is it again this time?

‘Done what?’ I ask her back, feeling a bit confused.

‘All those things you’ve done just now.’

Understood, I give her a laugh of embarrassment. ‘Yes.’

‘Okay. Now don’t kiss me back. I’m going…’ she picks up the things she drops just now, -which I don’t realize when did she drop that- and make her way to her bedroom without giving me a second glance. God, she really has a big ego, hasn’t she?

After she close her door, I make my way back to the living room, switch off the TV, tidying up the pillow and the ice-cream wraps before switching off the light and going to my own bedroom.

 

***************************************************************

 

I lie myself on the soft bed, with my right arm on my forehead. Damn. I just can’t stop thinking about __your name__. Her soft lips. Her smooth but warm skin. I can’t imagine how a person could have that smooth skin and perfect figure. To leave her for days and weeks, I’m not sure whether I can cope with that. Surely enough, I would miss her so much. That’s why I hate to fall in love, because it makes my world upside down. Wait, am I falling in love with her? Hurmmm.. I’m not sure. But, I really like her. Really, really, really like her. It’s not like I’ve never fallen in love before, I have had several girls in before, but none of them is like her. I mean, she’s beautiful. She has money. She’s brilliant. She’s can cook. She’s…she’s just amazing woman. However, I’m not sure about this one thing. I don’t know whether she already has a boyfriend, fiancée or something like that. But then, if she has one, she won’t be living with a fully-grown man, isn’t it? Now, speaking about living with fully grown man, I don’t know what gut she possessed which make her confident and brave enough to live with me. She doesn’t even know who exactly I am. Unbelievable, when she doesn’t know I am TOP. Really __your name__, what kind of woman you are. Her hot-tempered, gosh, it is so y to me. She doesn’t seem afraid of me, and she just keeps her life based on her own judging.

I let out a loud sigh and pack all the stuffs I need before flying to Paris tomorrow. Music sheets, notebook, macbook, work files, some clothes, and all the until they’re full in one luggage. But I need to go to YG headquarter the first thing tomorrow to meet Youngbae and take the other bits and pieces from my studio. I’m not sure though whether manager hyung know about this. Ahhh~ that hyung. All he knows is to eat and escape duties. Before I sleep, I text him to pick me up at 6 and buy me some Americano on the way.

 

***************************************************************

 

Tet! Tet! Tet! Tet! Tet! Tet!

The buzzing sound fires my ears and it feels like all the earwax has been melting. Dafuq? I grab the phone blindly, press on the screen randomly and toss the phone under the comforter. It takes me several minutes before I could fully open my eyes and get ready. Manager hyung will pick me up in 25 minutes which gives me ample time to take a hot bath and get dressed decent clothes for the paparazzi to shoot my picture unwillingly at the airport later.

 

FROM: Manager Hyung

MESSAGE : I’ll be arrived in 5.

 

With that message from hyung, I take a look at the room from the last time. Wait for hyung to come back ya? I say goodbye to all the figurines before closing the door, pulling the luggage. Before I leave, I’m peeping my lady over the door. I couldn’t help myself from drawing myself closer to her. Then, I sit on the bedside slowly, afraid I might wake her up. She looks so peaceful in her sleep, and I believe no one could ever think that this peaceful looking lady will turn into a lion when she’s not in the right mood. Smiling, I pull away the poking hair from her nose, trying to save this peaceful image in my schemata so that she will live there as long as I can remember. I pull out one finger and caress her cheek slowly. The vibrating gadget wakes me from my losing thought.

 

FROM: Manager Hyung

MESSAGE : I’m here.

 

Sighing again, I behold her complexion for the last time. Then, I bring my lips closer to her forehead and plant a small kiss there.

‘Take care.’ I say it slowly, almost whispering.

With a heavy heart, I step out from her room, and get hyung who has waited for me in front of the house with a black van. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

First of all, I would like to apologized for this late chapter. It's quite late, and lame, and long and blah blah blah.. Haha. Mianhe~~ ^^

Second, I would like to give lots of hugs and kisses to the subscribers and upvoter and commenters and not to forget, the commenter. Wow, 50 subscribers now? Thank You so much for this beautiful support. ^^ 

and lastly, I would like to apologize ZANAVIP, for letting her down. mianhe~~ 

HAPPY READING ya~