the fallen sky pt.3

My Handsome Housemate

 

 

‘sleep baby… you need to rest.’ His low-note voice sounds so calm and lovely in my own hearing but it doesn’t make me feel any better.

 

I’m afraid to close my eyes again. I don't want to close my eyes and I don't want to fall asleep. No matter how terrible I feel now, I’m not letting him out from my sight again. I’m afraid, afraid that his appearance here is just a work of spell and magic. I’m afraid he would pop up from my life, leaving me alone and shattering.

 

I look at him desperately and try to grip the hem of his shirt. I want him to stay with me. I don’t want him to leave.

 

‘hug…me..please…’ I plead him with teary eyes.

 

He sighs before sending me his dimpled smile, the smile that doesn’t flash me any happiness anymore.

 

He then crawls underneath the cover and lay down as close as he could beside me. He places one of his arms under my head and he brings me facing him as I slowly spread my arm around his waist, under his clothes to feel his warmth.

 

Seunghyun brings me back to his warmth.

Seunghyun takes me back to his arms.

Seunghyun gives me back his love.

Seunghyun spends me back his world.

 

I swear, nothing on earth, neither living nor dead, nothing at all can beat this moment right now.

 

He caresses my hair gently with his palm. I still remember he once mentioned that he loves my hair.

 

 

I love your hair….long..soft.. beautiful… don’t cut it, okay baby?’

‘okay, my love…’

 

 

He kisses my forehead at rest his chin on top of my head, just like the way he usually does that to me when we’re sleeping in each other’s arms.

 

I dive my face into his chest, take a deep breathe of his smell, his faint smell. He doesn’t smell as good as always. He almost doesn’t have any smell left. There’s only stuffy kind of air that rushes into my lung, gripping every blood veins.

 

It chokes me.

It clogs me.

And most of it, it kills me.

I’m afraid, too afraid that his presence will fade away just like his smell, my favourite smell.

 

Tears gush back from my eyes, as the feeling suffocates me. My heart aches like thousands of blade cutting through it.

 

Realizing I am crying back, he calms me again by hugging me even tighter and patting my back slowly.

 

‘shhh…don’t cry baby..please…don’t cry anymore…’

‘please don’t leave me Seunghyun.. please…’

 

 

*****

(SEUNGHYUN's POV)

 

 

She sobs to her heart content in my chest, and it absolutely hurts me, leaving me scarred when I have to see her like that. Being with her, not a single moment I haven’t regretted what I’ve said to her this evening.

 

Her blistering hand underneath my skin, it holds me like I am the most important thing in her life. Her burning breathe slays my chest even though I’ve wear a thick t-shirt. Nothing can make me feel sicker than this.

 

She's sick because of me... 

She hurts herself because of me...

She cries her eyes out because of me...

 

Helplessly, I part from her just to hear my heart breaking again, looking at her swollen and red face and eyes. Her lovely eyes have turned into puffed-up orbs that I barely recognized them anymore. Her nose is as red as the Santa’s reindeer. Her pale lips have turned red-bluish and bloated because of her hard weeps and the wound.

 

Heartbrokenly, I draw myself closer to her lips and crash mine against her. Her lips are still warm, and addicting and soft, just like the way I remember it.

 

 

*****

 

 

His lips are still warm and intoxicating, just the way I love it. He sends me assurance and immeasurable love from his kiss. I know he loves me as much as I love him. All I could do is to hope everything can turn back into its normal way. All I could pray is to wake up in his embrace, and to spend every single day with him inside. I love him more than I could love anybody else.

I’m helpless in his love.

 

He breaks his curing kiss and brings me back into his arms. ‘just sleep baby…you’re so weak..’

 

His angelic voice sweeps my eardrum. I rest my head back on his arm, he’s right… I’m weak. I’m exhausted right now. My energy has been drained through all the pain, sadness, tears and trauma.

 

I love you, Seunghyun…so much..’

‘I love you too Hyeri… too much.’

‘Don’t leave me alone anymore, my love.’

‘Never in your wildest dream, baby…’

 

He hugs me securely in his arms, sinking me in his warmth and love. His heartbeats become my lullabies, rocking me to my own drowsiness. Him besides me, I could never be so peaceful in my life.

 

All the painful moments, they dissolve along with my consciousness as I swim into my dreamland, holding Seunghyun tight in my embrace.

 

 

*****

 

 

‘You bring nothing but a bad luck into my life!!!’

The voice echoes loudly in my hearing. 

The voice that shatters my heart into pieces.

The voice that has drown me into the valconic sea.

 

 

*****

 

 

The sound of the screeching tires made me panicked.

 

DANG!

 

A hot blackish red liquid gushed from my head and smeared my whole body with it. My hands,,, they were drenched with that weird smell substance. All around me had turned into greyish and blackish.

 

‘ye…ri..’

 

A sound came into my hearing. A sound that I was familiar with… A sound belonged to unni..

 

‘unni?..unni??’ I trembled, the situation was terrifying.

 

I moved forward to find unni.

 

Unni!

 

She looked no longer like my unni. She was all red, and drenched. Her hair was wet because of that red liquid.

 

‘UNNII!!!’ I cried as loud as I could, grabbing unni’s hand.

 

‘hy..hye..ri…’ the sound escaped her lips together with a faint smile from her red-blood face.

 

‘unni..i’m scared..’ I sobbed, terrified myself looking at her. Then, I swapped my sight to look at mommy..

 

Momm..mommy.. I called in my heart.

 

Mommy’s head had fallen motionlessly on the steering wheel. She didn’t move. She also had been drenched in dark-red.

 

The pieces of broken glass cut through my skin when I switched to grab omma’s hand. The piercing glasses were everywhere..shattering.

 

I turned to face unni again.

 

unni!’ I sobbed harder when I realized something. There was a big steel poking through her stomach.

 

‘UNNI!!!’ I shouted louder.

 

‘hyeri… un..ni…loves..uuh,’ the words she said choked her through , making a spurt of red liquid coming from . I was horrified looking at her like that.

 

‘ye..ri.. tell mom..meh, deh..di, op..paah i…i..love them.’

Tears came draining from her eyes, mixing with the red alien fluid.

‘tel…tell em..’ she stopped, gasping for more air, ’tell em..i’m sor..sorr..eh.’

 

Unni’s head had fallen hanging in the air, another several spurt of red fluid shot out from .

 

‘UNNII!!!’ I shouted. Unni didn’t move.

 

‘UNNIIIII!!!’ I shouted again, pushing her body with my sting hands. But her body had fallen to meet the door window.

 

‘UNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!’ I yelled for the last time, before darkness took over my sense.

 

 

*****

 

 

‘take that child away. I don’t want to look at her.’

‘but mommy…she’s..’

‘TAKE HER AWAY, DONGWOOOKKK!!!’

 

 

*****

 

 

Giggles echo the white gleaming room. The room looks like a big beautifully decorated room, but… there’s nothing decorated there. The walls are white and empty, but tempting and fascinating. I could spend my whole day just staring at it. Just then, I realize, there’s a kid in front of me. She looks beautiful, and pure, and white… and… she looks familiar. Someone that I miss!

 

My unni!!

 

‘Unni!!’ I call the kid and run towards her, squeezing her warmth and soft body into mine. After several minutes, I loosen my grips but something is wrong with my hands…

 

They are not big, they have shrunk into smaller size. A size of a kid, seven years old kid.

 

‘hyeri-ahh!! Unni miss you soo much!’ Her infectious smile spreads across her face. I cannot hold myself from smiling too.

 

I miss you too, unni!! Why did you leave me, unni?? Mommy has been so mad at me. She hates me, unni!!’ I am breathless, telling her all that with one breathe.

 

Unni’s smiling at me. Then, she holds my hands warmly.

 ‘unni mianhae. I’ve lived in a good place, leaving you all alone.’ She stops, smiling again. ‘mommy loves you. She’s just…confused and lost.. you need to be a strong pillars for her.’

 

‘strong pillar?’ I ask, confused.

 

Unni smiles again, making me forget about my confusion.

he’s gone, Hyeri-ah… but you need to be strong.’

 

he’s gone? Who is gone unni?’

 

‘he… Seunghyun..’

 

‘Seunghyun..how do you know Seunghyun?’

 

Unni takes both of my hands and smiles, ‘be strong, Hyeri-ah…’

 

I want to ask her again about her knowing Seunghyun…but unni seems to drift away from me.

 

‘Unni?’ I call her confusedly.

 

Unni!’ I shout when I see her keeps flying away until…she’s gone. She has gone.

 

There’s only a white wall surrounded me but the wall too, like unni, keeps drifting and shrinking until darkness takes over.

 

There’s no more unni.

There’s no more the beautiful room.

 

Then I remember what unni has said, ‘he’s gone, Hyeri-ah..’

 

No! Seunghyun has not gone. Seunghyun is here. Seunghyun is hugging me. Seunghyun is sharing her warmth and love with me. Seunghyun is….

 

Wait.. why did I not feel any warmth anymore?

Why did I feel like he’s not hugging me anymore?

 

I chuckle. Unni cannot be right. Seunghyun cannot be gone, can he?

 

 


Surprise surprise surprise!!!

So... did Seunghyun left for real? or is it just Hyeri's dream?

I'll update as soon as i've got 5 comments.

Good luck dearies.. heart