aegyo

Is this how love feels like?

Gong Chan P.O.V

I was sitting in the cafeteria eating with baro while waiting for juri and mi sun to come.

“why do girls always take so long to change….” Baro asked.

“hmm they usually don’t take so long.”

“really?” he asked. “yea.”

Then I saw them coming in the door. Juri looks like she was scolding mi sun.

“hello!” I said when they both came. Mi sun wave and sat opposite me.

“no mi sun, sit next to gong chan.” Juri said.

“im fine.”   “just sit!” Mi sun did as told.

“how come she can’t sit with me?” baro asked. Juri ignored him.

“what’s going on?” I asked.

“let me tell you what happen.  She was attacked by some erts!” juri said.

“juri ah, not so loud” mi sun said, who was still fixing her tie.

“what? How?” I asked

“they pour water on her!” 

“erm…how is that ert?” baro said

“they wanted to se—“ mi sun put her hand on juri’s mouth. “im fine.” She said. “they were just teasing me I guess. I’m a year 1 student after all”

“okay…” *hmm something feels weird*

“anyways” juri said after she break free from mi sun’s hands. “I’ll go buy us some food, you stay here with gong chan and baro in case they come back again okay?”

“juri, it’s just water!”  “no its not! They were looking at your bra!”

I choked on my bread when I heard the word.  “br- what?”

“wow! They were? How?” baro asked. He looked excited actually.

“yah..” I said to him. “oh sorry.”

“okay juri, go get me some food please.” Mi sun said. And juri left.

“you owe me an explanation miss.” I said. She looked at me and sighed. “okay so here’s what happen…”

She explained everything to me. When I heard it, I feel like punching them right away. How can they do this to mi sun? What were they thinking?

“do you remember who are they? I will kill them now!”

“wow kill? Don’t use such strong words.” Baro said.

“Actually, he really meant it baro-shii. You see, this is why I don’t want to tell you channie.” Mi sun said.

It’s true. I am very protective over mi sun. Well, we are all protective of each other. But after that incident with her father, I find myself being more protective over her.

“boys…” she said. “Can’t they control themselves for once?”

“hey…” I said “I’m not like them.”  She laughed

“oh, do you know who is jung jin young?” she asked.

 “er…the guy who gave you his blazer?” I said.

“yes, any idea who he is?”

“nope.”

“me neither. I don’t know any year 2 students” baro said.

“hmm….” She said and play with my bread wrapper

“why? Interested in him?” I teased.

“no…” she laughed. “ I forget to ask him which class is he from, now I don’t know how return his blazer to him.”

“oh okay.”

“his name sounds familiar though.”

“really?” she nodded.

“maybe he is from our junior high?”  “yeah maybe…”

Then juri came back with two packet of sandwich and tossed one to mi sun.

“oh gong chan, we’re going for ice cream after school.”

“I thought we’re celebrating for my win, don’t I get to choose?” I said.

“no” the girls said together, and laughed.

“I want ice cream!!” mi sun said happily.

“but I want ddokboki.” I said. “please……..?”

“aigoo, channie is doing aegyo again.” Mi sun said. “That won’t work on me you know.”

“really? You don’t like aegyo?” baro asked.

“not really. It only works for juri.” she said and eat her sandwich.

 “yah, who said I fall for aegyo?” juri defended herself.

“well, I know you fall for channie’s aegyo.” She laughed.

I can’t help it but to smile when I heard what mi sun said. “you do?” i asked juri.

“I- I – no I don’t!” she said. Okay, that hurts.

“yes you do.” Mi sun said

“no I don’t!” juri defended

“yes you do!” “no I do not! Okay, tell me an incident where I fall for his aegyo?”

“hmmm…ah, that time when we wanted to watch 17again but gong chan wants to watch terminator?”

*oh I remember that day, I was trying to convince the girls to watch terminator so I started doing aegyo. In the end juri agreed to watch terminator with me and mi sun has no choice but to follow us*

“what? No, I just feel like watching terminator too.” Juri said

“liar, you love zac efron. You will never give up that show for some robot movie.” Mi sun turned to me. “she told me that she will feel sad if she didn’t let you watch terminator, and that you were too cute to resist.”

“she did?” I asked

“no I did not!”

“ah!” mi sun clap her hands. “that time when you were sleeping over at my house, we were talking about ideal type, you said that yo---“

“okay!” juri suddenly stand up. “the bell is going to ring soon so let’s go back to class now!”

“but I’m not done eating yet!” mi sun said.

“you can finish that on the way back.” She then drags mi sun up.

“hey, my story, let me finish my story!”

“oh you can tell me on the way back you know.” I stood up and walk with them.

“okay, so she said that-“

“she likes my aegyo?” I said

Mi sun laughed and nodded.

“I did not say that! I only said I do fall for boy’s aegyo.”

“well it’s the same thing isn’t it?” mi sun said.

“yah stop humiliating me!” juri said

“so juri likes gong chan?” baro said. I totally forgot that he was with us.

“no I don’t”  “you don’t? why….” I pouted at look at her,

“you….yah stop, please stop! Aish, let’s go okay?” she said and pull mi sun away who was still laughing with sandwich in .

“ooo…I see someone likes you?” baro said. I just smile at him.

*I really hope she does* I thought.

 

 


i realised i haven't wrote gong chan's p.o.v so here is one! sorry it took me some time. im trying to write a good story hehe. tell me if it's boring =) heart