this is why

Is this how love feels like?

hey guys! i kind fast forward the time a bit. i hope you guys don't mind hehe. let the love begin shall we? =)


 

Baro P.O.V

“Great game baro!”

“You too gongchan! You never missed a shot!”

“Hey guys, good job.”

“Thank you captain.”

“Captain? Please, just call me shin woo. Good job. He patted our shoulder.

“I like our captain.” Gong chan said, as we walk out from the men’s locker room.

“Yup. He’s not as scary as he looks.”

 

Five months had passed since we started senior high. A lot of things had happened.  Gong chan and I got into the basketball team and we’re training for a competition soon. Juri and mi sun had started going for track meets and won a number of trophies back. Juri also signed up for volleyball with chaerin. Music club was doing really well too. We get to perform in front of the whole school once or twice every month. Sanduel has been busy composing songs with jin young. Shin woo and I tried writing raps too.

School was getting really fun. Not to mention I have a really cool bunch of friends.

 

“I think the girls are done with field practice.” gong chan said.

“Yeah, I don’t see anyone on the field.”

“Maybe they are still changing.”

 

“Channie!!!” I heard someone call.

“Oh mi sun!” gong chan said to her, who was walking over with juri.

“You look tired.” I said to mi sun.

“I am tired.”

“She got caught falling asleep in the middle of practice.” juri said.

“And I had to run 10more laps.” She sighs.

“Come on we’ll go grab some ice cream on the way home.”

“It’s okay channie. I think I want to go home.”

“Okay. Let’s go then.”

“Let me hold your bag.” I said to mi sun and took her bag from her.

“Thanks.”

 

Normally she will refuse, but this time she gives in. She must be really exhausted.

 

“Okay we’ll see you guys tomorrow.” Gong chan said as we reach the subway station.

“Make sure she doesn’t fall asleep on the road side or something.”

“Juri….”

I laugh. “Don’t worry I won’t.”

 

We said goodbye to each other and walk to our lines.

 

“Yes! Tomorrow’s Friday!” mi sun said, stretching her arms.

“I have basketball practice.” I sigh.

“Oh really? I’ll be in the library then.”

“You don’t have to wait for me again.”

“It’s okay. I rather stay in school than staying home alone. Oh the train’s here.”

 

Mi sun’s mom’s company has been getting really well known in Korea. She’s been travelling a lot for business trips across Korean and also Japan. Her mom left two days ago and is only coming back on Saturday. And when her mom is not around, she usually waits for me in the library if I have practice so we could go home together.

Part of me feels bad that I’m making her to wait for me until my practice ends, which sometimes ends around the evening. But part of me wants her to wait for me so we can go home together.

How selfish of me.

There were no seats available so we have to stand.

“5more stops to go.” I said as the train reaches another stop.

“hmmm…” came a reply.

I turned and saw mi sun looking on the floor.

“Are you sleeping?”

“hmm…”

I laugh. This girl always manages to sleep anywhere she goes.

Suddenly the train took off and it cause mi sun to fall, but I manage to grab her.

“omgosh.” She said, holding my arms. “Thanks.”

“No problem.”

 

I came to realize I was holding her waist and our face are just inches apart. I quickly turn my face away before she can see my blushing. Why am I blushing anyway? I can’t help but to feel my face getting hot every time I’m alone with her. Does gong chan get this too when he’s with mi sun? Do friends blush when they see each other?

When I was about to release my arms around her waist, her head fell on my shoulder.

“Mi sun?”

No reply.

“Yah, are you sleeping?”

“Hmm…”

Her hands that were holding my arms drop to her sides. I can feel her breathe on my neck.

The train reaches another stop and people start coming in. I see some of them looking at us. There’s even a guy who gave me a thumbs up.

Instead of waking her up, I pull her closer to me and tighten my grip around her waist while holding the railing with my free hand.

“4more stops to go, mi sun.” I said as the door close.

There was no reply. She was sound asleep on my shoulder.

I rested my head on top of hers as the train starts moving.

 

I don't care how selfish i am, because this is why I want mi sun to wait for me in the library even if it takes a whole day.


thank you for subscribing and commenting!! i love you guys! <3<3<3<3!!