sick

Is this how love feels like?

Mi Sun P.O.V

“Hey, use this.”

Gong chan folded his blazer and gave it to me to use it as a pillow.

“Thanks channie.” I said and took it.

“I’ll wake you up.” He said and ruffles my hair as I continue my nap.

School’s over. After lunch, we came to the music room for our first meeting. It was only 2.20pm. I had 10mintues to sleep before the meeting starts.

For some reason my stomach doesn’t feel very well today, in fact I keep feel like vomiting. Could it be the lasagna yesterday? Maybe it’s the tiramisu I had for dessert. Or maybe it’s the chicken sandwich I had for breakfast? Is mom sick too? I’ve texted her but she have not reply me.

I open my eyes and saw gong chan’s back facing me. He was talking to baro. I saw juri chatting with sandeul from the corner of my eyes. The both of them have been talking nonstop today. She seems kind of fond of my class rep. Is this a good thing? I feel bad for channie though.

While these thoughts were playing in my brain, my eyes are slowly closing without me realizing it. The next thing I know I was in my dreamland.

 

Jin Young P.O.V

“New semester. I wonder how many new talents we’ll find this year.”

“Be patient shin woo. Our motive for this club is to have fun, not to compete in all competitions and win some prizes.”

“We’ll see, my friend.”

I enter the music room to find myself looking at a crowd.

“Wow, this is unexpected.” Shin woo said. “Do you think you can handle all of them?”

“This is why I have you shin woo.”

He rolled his eyes. “You’re only looking for me when you needed help.”

“Hey, that’s not true.” I frowned at my best friend. He laughs.

“Okay, let’s do this. Fighting!” he whisper. And clear his throat.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” he said

“Annyeonghaseyo” the room echoed.

“Let me introduce-” he stops and push me to the centre of the room.

“I think you can take it from here.” He said. I nodded and took a deep breath.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I am the founder and current music club president, jung jin young. I’m a sophomore and I hope that we can work well together.”

The crowd claps and cheers. Whiew that was easy.

“Since there are some new students, let’s get to know each other today, shall we?”

“No problem boss!” “Good idea! I see some pretty girls.” “erts!”  I saw a few old members saying.  The whole room laughed.

“Now let’s all move the tables and chairs so we can all sit in one big circle on the floor. Is that alright?”

The crowd nodded and starts shifting the tables and chairs.

“Good job bro. I told you you’ll be fine.”

“Thanks shin woo. Now let’s get started.”

I put my bag in one of the locker at the corner of the room and started helping out, but stop when I heard something familiar.

“Mi sun ah, wake up, mi sun? It’s already 2.30pm. Come on get up!”

I look around and saw a boy shaking the person that was sleeping on the desk.

“Hey are you okay? Mi sun ah, you alright? Mi sun?” I saw him pulling the girl who was sleeping up from the desk.

The girl got up; rubbing her eyes, then lean on the boy’s stomach.

The girl was mi sun.

 

Gong Chan P.O.V

“Hey are you okay? Mi sun ah, you alright? Mi sun?” I call her and pull her up from the desk.

“Hmm…” was all she said and lean on me.

“Come on, we gotta get moving. Go wash your face, are you okay?”

She looks sick actually. She’s been sleeping the whole day in between class breaks and she didn’t have anything for lunch.

“Does your stomach still hurt?”

She nodded.

“Is it your, erm, monthly…”

“No it’s not.” She said and got up. “Maybe it’s food poisoning.”

“You should see a doctor later. Do you want me to get you some medicine from the nurse?”

“I’m good. I need water. What’s going on?”

 

Baro P.O.V

“I’m good. I need water. What’s going on?” mi sun asked gong chan as he push her hair to the back of her ear.

“Shifting the tables because we’re sitting on the floor.”

“Oh..urgh.” she rested her head on his shoulder as he rubs her back.

“Are you sure you don’t want medicine?” he asked. She shook her head.

I didn’t even realize I was staring at them until sandeul came up to me.

“Is she alright?” he said, pushing one of the chairs away.

“I don’t think so.”

“Mi sun, come here.” Juri pulls her off from gong chan and put her hands on her forehead. “No fever.

“Where’s my bag?” she asked,

“Here.”

“Thanks.” She said to me and took out her bottle.

“Stand here and don’t move so much.” Juri push her off to the corner of the room and start shifting her table.

“urgghh…” I heard mi sun groan.

“Are you okay?”

She didn’t answer me. She was looking down with her eyes shut.

“hey.” I said and hold her shoulder. “You alright?”

“Get juri.” She muttured.

 

Jin Young P.O.V

Mi sun is in music club too? Hold on, is she sick? And who is that boy she’s clinging onto? Is that her boyfriend? And why do I care so much?

“Move your , boss.”

“Not funny, shin woo.”

He laughed and lifted a chair from a girl in front of him.

“Thank you.” She said shyly.

“You’re welcome.” He winked at her.

Ahh..flirt.

“erm excuse me sunbae-nim.” I heard a voice said. I turn and saw a girl with brown curly hair looking at me.

“Yes?”

“Can we be excuse for a while, we won’t take long. Thank you.” She bowed and quickly walks off, dragging a girl with her.

Mi sun?

 

Juri P.O.V

 “Are you alright in there!”

The only reply I got was the sound mi sun vomiting.

Aish this girl, she should have went home instead.

“juri, mi sun is calling for you. She looks like she’s going to vomit anytime.”

Thank goodness for you baro, or we will cause a scene in the music room.

“This .” Mi sun said

“erm, have you flush?” I asked.

She glares at me.

“Okay, ignore me.”

She flushes and walks out from the cubicle, then runs back in to vomit again.

“Girl, you need some medicine. Or we will be here all day.”

BLEAAAKKK~

Okay, bad timing.

“Why not I’ll get you some medicine from the nurse?”

“Liquid.”

“Yes liquid. I know you hate pills.”

“Thanks…” she said, still not looking at me.

“Okay, wait for me here. We’re going home okay? I’ll get permission.”

“Hmm..”

Good. Now where is the clinic?

 

Jin Young P.O.V

“Shin woo.” I grab him by the collar.

“Yeah?”

“Start off without me.”

“Where are you going?”

“Somewhere.”

“That’s not a good answer.”

“I know. Just start without me.” I said and left the room.

Where did they go? The clinic? What is she doing here when she’s sick?

I continue walking until I reach the stairs, then I saw a girl walking out from the restroom.

“Mi sun?”

She looks up. “sunbae-nim?”

Gosh she looks horrible.

“Are you sick?”

“Don’t come near me.”

“Huh?”

“I just vomited.”

I find myself laughing when she said that. All she did was just staring at me.

“Sorry. Anyways, you said you just vomit. Is it food poisoning?”

“No.”

“Then..?”

“I’m pregnant.”

“Oh okay……. WHAT?!”

“I said I’m pregnant.”

This is a joke right? I look at her facial expression, she looked sad and tired. Omgosh is this real? Is this why she was holding on to the boy just now?

Then her laughter broke off my thoughts.

“You should have seen your face!” she said, holding her stomach laughing hard until she started coughing.

“That wasn’t funny!”

She continues laughing. “How does it feel to be fooled?”

“Terrible.”

“Good, now we’re even.”

Even? Oh yeah, I fooled her once by saying I don’t know anything about that night.

“That’s different. Never ever joke about this again.”

“Sorry sunbae-nim. I didn’t know you will get so fired up about it.”

Yeah jin young, why do you react like this? I swear heart did stop beating when she said she’s pregnant.

“Can I go home?”

“Of course! You should see a doctor. Should I bring you to the clinic?”

“I’m fine. Is it alright if my friend leaves with me too?”

I nodded.

“Thank you sunbae-nim” she bowed.

“How do you go home?”

“I take the subway.”

When I was about to offer her a ride, someone called her name. I turned and saw a girl running towards us.

And the boy I saw earlier following behind her.

“He said we can go home.” Mi sun told her friend when she walks up to us.

“Okay, thank you very much.” She bowed, along with the boy.

“Gong chan is going to bring you home, I need to pick up junho.” The girl said.

She nodded and turns to me.

“I’ll see you around sunbae-nim. Bye.” She smiles.

I smile back. “Take care.”

“I will.”

As she walks off with her friend, I saw the boy putting his arms around her shoulder and pull her closer to him.

What is this weird feeling I’m having right now?


it's fun writing all 5 POV in one chapter. i should do it again! =D