Final (Ver.1)

Is this how love feels like?

 

He twirls his cup in his hands, trying to listen to his friends’ chats, but in his mind he was having his own thoughts.

Will she dance with me?

“Hey.” His friend nudges him. “You’ve got company.”

Upon hearing that, he immediately turns around, but it wasn’t the girl he wanted to see.

“Oppa.” The girl said shyly. “C-can you d-dance with m-me later?”

He mentally sighs to himself. This had been the 8th girl who asked the same question.

“I’m sorry.” He said, causing the girl to frown. “But I already have someone.”

“Oh.” She said slowly. “I u-understand. T-thank you.” She bows and quickly left.

“Yah.” His friend said. “You’re such a heartbreaker.”

“Shut up.”

He continues to look around the room, looking for her.

“5 more minutes till the final dance!” he heard the M.C. announcing. Some people started moving towards their partners and some were keeping their fingers cross, hoping their crush would ask them.

And he spotted her, at the corner with Juri and Chaerin.

Maybe I should go to her.He thought. But before he could even take a step, he saw a guy talking to her. He quickly put his cup on the table and walks forward.

Until he saw them hugging.

No way. She chose him?

He saw the guy ruffling her hair as she playfully slaps his arm.

I guess they are really dating.

Feeling dejected, he slowly walk away from the crowd, ignoring other girls who were trying to get his attention. I heard Shin Woo calling his name, but he didn’t bother replying him.

Of course she will choose him. They are classmates and they spend more time together like we do.

“Jin Young oppa!”

Now I feel bad for rejecting those girls, maybe I should give them a chance.

“Jin Young oppa! Wait!”

Did I just hear my name?

He stop walking, causing the person to bump into his back.

“Ow.” she cried. Jin Young quickly turned around and holds her.

“M-mi Sun?” he said softly.

She was rubbing her forehead. “Where are you going?” she asked.

Jin Young looked back at Baro but he couldn’t see him. “W-what about Baro?”

“Huh? What about him?” she asked while balancing herself.

“I thought you two…I mean.”

“Oh.” She said. “Actually he asked me to dance with him first…but I told him I’m dancing with you so…”

“You can go to him.” he mumbled.

“Nono, I already told him I’m dancing with you.” she said, looking on the floor.

She chose me?

Jin Young secretly smiled to himself and took her hand in his. She hesitates at first but let him lead her to the dance floor.

Ah, everyone is looking at me.She thought.

They walked passed a few couples and stopped. “Oppa. I don’t really know how to dance actually.” she confessed.

Jin Young took a step forward and brings both of her hands up and put it behind his neck. “Just follow my lead then.” He said softly before putting his hands around her waist.

“Eek!” she squeals and buries her face at the crook of his neck. “It tickles!”

He chuckles and lowers his hands until it was on her hip. “Is this okay?”

Too low!She thought. And why a slow song?

It was as if he read her mind, he replied, “They always end the dance with this song, just sway with me.”

Slowly, she started moving along with him. She giggles when Jin Young’s hand accidentally touched her waist again.

“You’re so cute.” He whispers, causing her to step on his foot. “Ouch!”

“Sorry!” she apologise and releases her hand wanting to check on his leg, but Jin Young pulls her closer to him.

Now their faces are just inches apart. Mi Sun held her breathe when he started to lean forward. She shut her eyes tight preparing to push him away, but then she felt something on her forehead.

“Mi Sun ah.” he said softly as he rests his forehead on hers with his eye close.

“N-ne?”

“Why did you choose me?”

“E-eh?”

He chuckles and asks her again.

“I d-don’t know. Juri s-said follow my h-heart.”

“You’re stuttering.”

“I k-know.”

He looks up and saw her cheeks slightly turning pink. He places his hand at the back of her head and pulls her closer until she was leaning on his shoulder.

“You can speak normally now. I can’t see your face.” he whispers into her ears and gave her a soft kiss on her cheek.

She blushes harder but was grateful at the same time. None of them spoke. They stayed in the same position until the song finishes.

Jin Young led her out of the hall and walk towards the door that leads them to the rooftop.

“W-what are we doing here?” she asks, rubbing her arms together.

He took off his coat and placed it on her shoulders. He then hugs her from the back as he rests his chin on her shoulder.

“Spending time with you, alone.”

She smiles leans her head on his. “Oppa.”

“’Hmm?”

“Why me?” she asked. Jin Young opens his eyes and sighs.

“I don’t know. I just….ever since I met you that night, I couldn’t stop thinking about you. sometimes, I even went back there hoping I would see you again. Then, I met you again in this school.”

She suddenly started laughing. “Wae?” he asked. “What’s so funny?”

“Every time we meet, you’ll be helping me from trouble.” She said, recalling the times when they first met.

He tightens his grip around her. “I know right? We sound like those couple on dramas.”

She nodded her head and leans back to against his. “What else?”

“Well.” he said, smiling. “You’re really sweet, and genuine. You treat me the same as everyone even after you knew of my family background. You-”

“Ah-choo!” A sneeze interrupted his confession.

Jin Young laughs as she covers with her hands. “S-sorry.” she muttered. He turns her around and hugs her. “Better?” he said, rubbing his hands up and down her back.

“Yeah.”

She snuggles into his embrace, enjoying the warmest of his body. She felt safe and protected at the same time.

It became quite for the both of them again. Her face turns crimson when Jin Young calls her name softly and said three words.

“Be my girl?”

She bites her lips hard to stop herself from giggling. Never she imaging herself falling for a guy and yet being asked to be someone’s girlfriend.

I like him right? Lately I’ve been feeling so attached to him. He’s always looking out for me, treating me with kindness. He’s there when I needed someone. He practically saves my life.

“Mi Sun?” he said again.

Smiling to herself, she took a deep breath before pecking his cheek.

Argh, I just kiss him.She mentally screams and buried her face deeper into his chest.

Jin Young was busy grinning from ear to ear. He held her shoulders and pushed her off him.

“You didn’t answer my question.” He said, keeping a straight face.

“I did.” She said, still not meeting his eyes. “I just ki-” she couldn’t finish her sentence.

“Kiss me?” he continued for her.

“N-ne.”

“Hmm.” He said, “You kissed the wrong place then.”

This time, she looks up at him. “Huh? Wrong place?”

“Yes.” He said before leaning down, pressing his lips on hers softly.

“It should be here.” He murmured on her lips before giving her a gently kiss.

Mi Sun smiles through the kiss and shut her eyes tightly. She felt butterflies in her stomach and her knees eventually gave out. Jin Young caught her waist as she held both of his arms.

“There. Your turn.” He said, giving her a grin.

“Sly fox.” She muttered.

“Yup, that’s me.” he said proudly.

Mi Sun shook her head and slowly leans in but it make him impatient. He captures her lips immediately and kisses her again. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she kisses him back.

 

So this is how love feels like. The feeling of being in love can’t be explained by just anyone, it is something that only your heart can tell. It is inevitable, uncontrollable yet risky. Some said love is right in front of your eyes before you knew it, I think that’s true.

I guess falling in love is not so bad after all.

 


Sorry for the long wait! Here is Jin Young's version! =D

Now there's Baro and Gong Chan left!

Hmm... i wonder who's version is up next nyahahha~