Final (Ver.2)

Is this how love feels like?

Aigoo.. i just realised they deleted this chap and some of your comments =(

lemme upload again.

 


He sighs when he saw her talking to Jin Young. Sandeul patted his shoulder, telling him that he’s sure she’ll come to him.

“I don’t think so.” He said as he watches her walking out the hall with Jin Young.

Chaerin too told him to wait, but he excuse himself and walks out of the hall.

He chuckles to himself as he wanders around the corridor.

Of course she’ll pick Jin Young hyung. He’s good looking, kind, sings well, practically all girl’s ideal man. Why did I even bother asking her to dance with me?

He loosens his tie and continues walking as he had already plan to head home. But then he stops when he saw a girl sitting on the window ledge along the corridor with her legs dangling over it.

The girl was Mi Sun.

Suddenly, he felt his heart beating faster. He always gets this feeling every time he sees her.

Mi Sun turns her head around when she felt a presence.

“Oh! Baro!”

Should I hide?He thought.

“Baro?” she calls again and waves her hand at him. He wave back and walk towards her as slow as possible. He saw her heel next to her on the ledge while the other one was on the floor.

Before he could ask, Mi Sun started babbling.

“Were you looking for me? The dance hasn’t started right? I don’t hear any music yet. Oh, you must be wondering why I’m sitting here. My feet hurt.” She said and held up her bare feet. “Oh, I accidentally drop one of my heels. Can you pick it up for me? Jeez I really hate heels, I rather walk bare feet. You know, I was telling Ju-”

“Mi Sun.”

She closed that was still hanging open. “Sorry.”

Baro took a deep breath before asking, “Where is Jin Young hyung?”

“Huh? Oh, he left.”

Baro was surprised with her answer. “L-left?”

“Yeah.” she said while rubbing her left foot. “Were you looking for him?”

“I-” He didn’t know what to say. “W-what happen?”

“Oh. He is….er…not feeling well.” she avoid meeting his eyes when she said that and Baro knew she was lying.

“Don’t lie.” He said.

Mi Sun bit her lips thinking whether she should tell him. But to her surprise he guessed it right.

“Hyung confessed to you.” he said softly. She slowly nodded her head.

Baro lean against the wall for support. I’m late. I’m too late.

Wait a minute…

Hyung left? Does this mean…

“You rejected him?” he almost yelled.

“Shh…lower your voice.” she said with a sigh. “Yes I did.”

“Why?” he blurt out.

Mi Sun gave him a look. Isn’t it obvious? She thought.

“Well…I like s-someone else.”

Someone else.Those words keep ringing in his head.

“Gong Chan? You like him right?”

“What?” she said. Gosh how can you be so dumb!

“Sandeul?” he asked again.

“No, it’s you!”

Mi Sun quickly closed with both hands and look away.

Me? Did I hear correctly?Baro slowly smiled as he took a step forward.

“What? I didn’t hear you.”

“I w-was asking you t-to take m-my shoe.”

Baro took another step forward. “Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention. Come again?”

Aish, since when he became so annoying. She thought.

He smirks and put his hands in his pants pockets. “If I’m not mistaken, you just confessed to me.”

Her eyes widen as she looks up at him. “Heh.” She gave a nervous laugh.

He took two steps and this time he was standing directly in front of her. Lowering his head, he took one last step and placed his hands on both sides as if he’s caging her in his arms.

She shut her eyes as his hair came into contact with her forehead.

“Mi Sun ah.” It sounded merely like an exhale. “I like you.”

She swallows hard.

“I like you a lot.” He said again softly.

She held her breath and mentally calms her crazy beating heart.

“When I first saw you, I thought that you were pretty cute. But after I get to know you, I told myself, she’s not cute.”

Mi Sun frowns and pouted, but she quickly keeps a straight face when she felt her lips brushing on his nose. Baro smiled and continued.

“I thought that you were amazing.”

That word made her blush madly.

“I was having a hard time adjusting to the new environment and overcoming my family’s death. But then you came, you helped me through everything. You were always by my side, making sure I was alright. You even stayed back in school most of the time and go home with me because you were afraid that I would start thinking about them and get emotionally stress up.”

“N-not really.” she muttered. “I was just making sure you don’t get lost since you’re new.”

He chuckled and lifted his head up. “Mi Sun ah.” He said, cradling her face in between his palms.

Her face started heating up and it turned crimson before she knew it.

“Do you like me?” he asked. She smiled at him and nodded her head.

“Really?” he asked again.

Why is his face getting nearer?She thought.

“Answer my question.” He said.

“What if I don’t want to.” She said, moving herself backwards.

His answer made her shiver.

“Then I can’t kiss you.”

Their faces were so close to each other that she could feel his hot breath on her lips. She felt like her heart is going to explode anytime.

“N-ne. I like you.”

With that, she felt something hovering on top of her lips. Then, he pecks her lips.

He chuckled when he saw Mi Sun pouting. “Disappointed?”

“Eh? N-no.”

He smiled and lean in again. He stopped when his lips was just inches away from hers. Gently, he cupped her cheek and kissed her softly.

Mi Sun felt like the world is spinning. Fireworks exploded in her head and she felt all dizzy. A giggle escaped from the corner of when he smiled at her. Grabbing his tie that was hanging loose, she pulled him closer ready to kiss him again.

Until a loud noise interrupted them.

“Oh.” She said. “I think the dance has started.”

Baro suddenly had an idea when he heard the song playing from the hall. “May I have this dance?” he said, putting out his hand.

“Here?”

“Why not?”

“Sounds good.” She laughs. “But first, you have to pass me my heels.”

He kicked off the heel that was still on the floor and pulled her down by her waist.

“Hey! It’s Juri’s heels!”

Placing her close to him until she was standing on top of his shoes, he said, “It hurts your feet, it deserve to be punish.”

He wrapped his arms around her waist as she rested her head on his broad shoulders.

“This is weird.” She said, holding onto him for support.

“Well, at least it’s a night to be remembered.” He said, plating another kiss on her temple.

 

Swaying to the song, Mi Sun smiled to herself as she snuggled closer into his chest.

 

So this is how love feels like. The feeling of being in love can’t be explained by just anyone, it is something that only your heart can tell. It is inevitable, uncontrollable yet risky. Some said love is right in front of your eyes before you knew it, I think that’s true.

I guess falling in love is not so bad after all.