subway

Is this how love feels like?

Juri P.O.V

Mi sun, are you doing this on purpose? Is it obvious that I like gong chan? Does gong chan like me too? Because he has been hugging or holding me a lot lately. Or maybe he is just teasing?

“yah juri, where are you going.” Mi sun said, pointing downwards.

“oh yeah sorry.”

 we walked down the stairs that leads to the subway station.

“Alright guys, I’ll see you all in school tomorrow. Thanks for inviting me out today.” baro said

“Which line are you taking?” gong chan asked.

“Blue.”

“Oh Mi Sun takes the blue line too.”

“I thought we’re going to collect juri’s guitar today?” mi sun pointed at me.

“You’re coming?” I asked.

“Unless you don’t want me to.”

“it’s okay, it’s out of the way.” Then I realise I’ll be with gong chan, alone.

“But, it’s okay if you don’t mind.” I quickly added. *why did you say that juri, don’t you want to be with gong chan alone?*

“yay!” she said and linked her arms with mine. “oh oh I hear the train!” she said, waving her arms like a small kid. *forever cute, lee mi sun*

“you guys are taking the green line?” baro asked,

I nodded. “okay let’s go. See you tomorrow!”

We bowed to each other and left.

The train was so crowded. We manage to get in before the door closes.

“mi sun, come here!” gong chan said and pull her from me.

I squeeze pass a few person to follow mi sun.

She was sitting down, and gong chan was standing in front of her seat.

“I don’t need to sit, oh juri come”

“no you sit.” I said. “you’re too tiny.”

“you mean….im short.” She pouted.

We laughed.

“ouch!” someone push me aside while trying to get to another end.

“you okay?” gong chan asked me.

“yeah I’m okay.”

“come here.” He said. He hold my shoulder and pull me closer to him, my face is now facing him. I quickly look away.

The train suddenly stops and I grab his waist without realizing to balance myself.

“oh sorry.”

“it’s okay, you can hold on to me.” He smiled.

And so I did, I hold on to him until we reach our destination, which is 4stops away.

 

 


i don't really know how subways in korea operates. so it's a frictional subway haha.

ooo i see some baro fans out there! =D have you guys watch b1a4 on  Quiz to Change The World? the dance was hilarious!