ice cream and her smile

Is this how love feels like?

Baro P.O.V

“urgh, my stomachs feels weird.” Gong chan groan.

“see? I told you not to eat ice cream after having ddokboki.” Juri said.

After having ddokboki, we went for ice cream because mi sun refuses to go home without one.

“ahh…pain..” gong chan said while holding his stomach and lean towards juri.

“yah what are you doing”

“pain….” He then leans on her shoulder.

“yah gong chan shik! Get up!”

“I don’t want…..”

“aish, fine. Just don’t make so much noise.” She said and eats her ice cream.

“so cute!” mi sun, who was sitting next to me said.

Juri and gong chan are sitting on a bench next to us. Mi sun forced them actually. I was sitting on another bench with her.

“you look like you are enjoying it don’t you.” I said

She smiles. “Can’t they just get together already.”

“so they do like each other.”

“it’s getting kinda obvious since last year. But I didn’t tell them about it.”

“why?” I asked. “don’t you want them to be together?”

“hmm….” she said and eats her ice cream.

“oh..you have some ice cream here.” I pointed at her chin. And what she did next surprised me.

She her lips. I can’t help but to stare at it.

“clean?” she asked.

“erm, no.” she laugh and her lips again.

“It’s your chin, come here.” I said and wipe it of her chin with my hands.

“eh! Don’t use your hands!” she said and holds my hand.

She put the spoon in and put her ice cream cup down on the bench and starts looking for something in her bag. She was still holding my hand.

“werizit…” she mumble,

“hmm!” she hold up a tissue and start wiping my fingers. Her hands are so soft.

“It’s okay, I can do it myself.” I said. I freed my hand from hers and took the tissue..

“thanks.” She smiles.  *so cute*

“er yeah sure.” *omgosh did I just say that?*

She leans back on the bench, eating her ice cream while looking at the sky, smiling.

I can’t help it but to look at her, her lips to be specific.

*why are you looking at her lips? Snap it off!*

My heart did skip a beat when she was her lips.

“do I still have ice cream on my mouth?” she asked

“oh? Anio!” 

She nodded at me and continues looking at the sky. I lean back and look up, then back to her. She was still eating her ice cream, smiling.

“Do you like ice cream so much?” she nodded.

“Makes you happy?” I asked.

She laughed. “Something like that.”

“yah yah! you two, stop dating!” I heard juri said.

Mi sun sat up. “are YOU guys done dating?”

“what did you just say? Argh I had enough let’s go home!” juri stood up and gong chan followed her.

“hey not so fast!” mi sun said and run to her. “oh my bag.” She turns back.

 I was already holding her bag. “it’s okay, I’ll hold it for you. Finish your ice cream.”

She held her hand out but I took a step back. “It’s okay, eat.”

She looked at me for a moment, then smile. “Thank you, baro.” And she ran towards juri and gong chan.

*mi sun ah, do you know your smile is making my heart unhealthy?*