what is his name

Is this how love feels like?

 Mi Sun P.O.V

“mi sun, do you still have some water?” juri asked. I looked at my bottle. “nope, empty.” “aish, im dehydrating.” I laughed. “Wait, I’ll go refill.”

I walked over to the water dispenser in the girls’ locker room, to found out that it was out of order.

“There’s a water dispenser out at the corridor.” A shoulder length hair girl told me.

“oh thank you..er..” “chaerin” “thank you chaerin-shii”  “you are welcome” she smiled.

“hey juri, im going out to refill our bottles”  juri nodded at me “Be fast, recess in 5mins!” I nodded and walk out. I have changed my track bottoms into my skirt, but I was still wearing my P.E white shirt.

It was easy to find the water dispenser, because there are 2boys talking and laughing over there. They saw me and move aside, whispering to each other, but constantly looking at me.

*ahh, must be the way I am dressed right now* I thought.

When I was about to refill my bottle, my back feels cold. It feels like…. water? I turn around and saw the boys laughing. “oh im so sorry my bottle slip off my hand” one of the boys said, laughing. *slip off your hand? That was really lame*

“see! I told you its pink, give me my 5bucks” the other one said to the first boy, who is still laughing.

*pink, what are they--* 

Then it hit me. Omgosh, no way. I look down at myself. My shirt was wet, and I can see…..my pink bra.

“YAH! ERTS!” I yelled, covering myself.

“Look we’re sorry, come, let us clean you up.” The first boy held his hand out.

“GO AWAY! DON’T TOUCH ME!!” I slap off his hand and run away from them. I make a left turn to find myself standing in a corridor of lockers.

“hey, come back girl! We are sorry!” I heard them saying. I keep running, but I had no place to hide.

*oh dammit! Urrgh stupid idiots!*

“what are you guys doing?” I heard a deep voice said.

“oh sunbae-nim, nothing, we’re doing nothing.” *yeah right, nothing*

I keep on walking, and stop when I no longer hear people’s voices. I pull off my ponytail and put my hair down to cover my shirt that is soaked. Gosh how much water did they actually splash on me. *Okay mi sun! now all you have to do is run back to the locker room before the bell rings and everything will be fine.*

When I turned my body back from where I came from, someone was standing in front of me. I gasped and ready to scream. But it’s not those two boys, it was someone else.

“what do you want” I said without thinking. He took a step forward and I took a step back. He looked at me from head to toe.

“Why are you dressed like this?” he asked me. Wait, that voice, that deep y voice.…. *yah, lee mi sun, what y voice are you talking about, you are in the middle of a situation right now, focus!*

“er…I just finish P.E” “ where is your school shirt?” he asked again.

“well you see, I was changing, and then my friend—“ *omgosh mi sun what are you babbling about, you are escaping, remember?* “erm..sorry but I need to go now.” I bowed and walked pass him.

“your shirt is wet” he said. I ignored him and keep walking. Suddenly something covered my vision, something was on my head. I stopped walking and take down what was on my head, it was a blazer. I shoved it back to him.

“I don’t want your—“

“I don’t know what happen to you” he cut me off, taking the blazer “But I can’t let a girl walk around the school looking like this.” He walked closer to me and put his blazer on my back. He has brown hair and his fringe is just above his eyes. “Wear this and get change quickly, araso?” he said

I nodded obediently, holding his blazer. He smile and walk off.

I didn’t realise that I was smiling too. *His face, he looks so calm. Oh wait, his name, what is his name!*


hehehehe..who do you think he is? xD