dinner

Is this how love feels like?

Mi Sun P.O.V

Today was fun!

I know I spent most of the time teasing juri, but it’s so fun! I can’t help it.

And baro is a nice guy.

“mi sun~!”

‘ne mama?” I said while setting the table for dinner. She didn’t reply. “mama?”

I turn my head towards her.

“mama where did-“

“who’s the boy?? Tell me tell me! Who is jung jin young?” my mom said, she was holding his blazer.

“mama! you went into my room?”

“wae? It’s my house. Anyways, who’s this boy? Is he cute?”

I shake my head and continue setting the table.

“mi sun ah, faster tell me!”

Yes, that’s my mom. She’s turning 40 years old soon, but she still behaves like a child. In fact, she always tells people she’s my older sister. It’s easy to trick people because I look exactly like her, well, except the hair.

“I’m waiting...”

“I’ll tell you during dinner, help me.”

My mom laughed and put the blazer on the sofa.

“Sneaky.” “Just like you mama.” “aish..” she pinch my cheeks.

So I told her everything. She just laughs non-stop.

“come on mom, at least say ‘I will kill those boys!’ or something, you know.”

“things like can happen mi sun. I got it too.”

“really?” “yes.” “boys….”

“come on, who is this jin young boy? Have I meet him before? His name sounds familiar.”

“Really?” I said. “Have we met him before?  Is he the son of one of your friends?”

“Not sure…but there is a lot of people name jin young. We must have confused him with another.”

“maybe..”

“Is he cute? Is he single?” my mom asked again.

“mama….”

“it makes me sad that my daughter never bring a boy home.” She pouts. I hate it when she does that.

“mama, isn’t gong chan a boy?”

“ahh he’s juri’s. What about yours?”

I almost choke on my rice when I heard what my mom said.

“you knew?” she laughed

“mi sun, I have been through your age. I know very well.” She winks at me.

“okay okay. Anyways I have a lot of homework.” I ate my last spoon of rice and drank my soup. “I’ll take my leave.”

“hmm mi sun, I want more soup.” My mom said and gave me her bowl, still chewing.

“you know, sometimes I just wish you’ll be more matured mama.”

“what? This is call cool relationship dear! All my colleagues are so envy of us!” She yelled from the dining room.

“I don’t!” I yelled back.

“I know you do!” she yelled back. I laughed.

*Sorry mama, I was lying. Actually I do too.*