why am i so nervous

Is this how love feels like?

Baro P.O.V

“oh baro.” Mi sun said and gave me my tie.

“Thank you so much.”

“You’re welcome.” I took my tie and put it in my bag. “woohoo! I survived a day in school without a tie!”

“I think it’s because the teachers fall for your aegyo.” Sandeul laugh.

“say..doesn’t baro looks a bit like a hamster?” gong chan said.

‘what?” I turn and look at them.

They were both looking at me, nodding together.

“hamster?” mi sun said. “hamster baro hmm..”

“hambaro!” sandeul and gong chan said together, and hi5 each other.

“it sounds like hamburger” juri laugh.

I frown. “yah..it’s not funny..” I pouted.

“hambaro sounds cute.” Mi sun said. “It suits you too.”

“really?” I asked her, finding myself smiling. She nodded.

“mi sun.” juri said. “I’m taking the bus today. I have to pick up my brother.”

“okay. Let’s go channie.”

“oh..erm…i’m going to my parent’s office, so I’ll be taking the bus too.” Gong chan said.

“what? What about me?” mi sun cried.

“it’s okay, you have baro and sandeul, right?” juri said,

“oh I usually take the bus home.” Sandeul said, smiling, as always. How can one smile and not get tired of it.

“You still have baro, you’ll take care of her right? You both take the same line.” Juri said to me. I nodded.

Mi sun walked up and hug juri. “ text me when you’re home okay?” juri said, patting her back.

 “hmmmm…” was all mi sun can say. So adorable.

Suddenly gong chan threw his arms wide. “ group hug! Come on everyone!”

“Really? This is fun!” sandeul said and join them.

“yah baro!” he turned to me. “there is one more space here!”

I laugh and join the hugging group, just to realize mi sun was in front of me.

*she has a nice scent. Is it her hair? Do I smell strawberry? I love strawberries. Gosh baro knock it off!*

“bus bus bus!!” sandeul suddenly scream, into my ear actually.

“oh okay take care!!! See you all tomorrow!”

“bye!!”

“text me mi sun!”

“you too!”

We all waved good bye as we watch the three of them run after the bus.

“so..it’s just you and me eh?” mi sun said.

“oh er yeah..”

She laughed. I like it when she laughs.

“Let’s go” she smiles and pat my back.

“ne.’ I smile and follow her.

*Mi sun, I barely know you, but why am I so nervous when I’m around you?*

 


okay a short chapter hehe. i'll be having exams for the next two weeks. i'll be back after 27th july.  =D heart