i remember you

Is this how love feels like?

Mi Sun P.O.V

“Hey guys I need to stop by my locker. I’ll see you all in class.”

“Okay. 6th period starts in 10mins.” Juri said.

Today, all 1st year 5th period class was canceled so we can sign up for club activities.

“I’ll go straight to the lab if I’m late.” I said.

“See you!” my smiley class rep said and wave.

“See you, sandeul!” I waved back.

The locker is situated near the hall. There are still students signing up, and the hallway was crowded. While trying to balance my books, I accidentally bump into someone, and my books fell to the ground.

“omgosh I’m so sorry.”

“it’s alright.” That person said.

Wait. That. Voice.

I looked up. He was smiling at me.

“ji-jin young-shii!”

“You still remember my name?”

“ye-yeah. I mean, yes sunbae-nim.”

He laughed. “We need to stop meeting like this.”

“er…yeah..yes, sunbae-nim.”

Ironically, this time, he was in P.E cloths.

He collected my books and passed it to me.

“Thank you. Again.” I said and took my books. I notice he had a scar on his right arm.

“You’re welcome. Just be careful next time, araso?” he said.

“Ne sunbae-nim.” I said, still looking at his scar, it looks deep. “Sunbae, how did you get that scar?”

 “Oh this?” he lifted his arm, I nodded. “hmm..long story.”

“Is it still painful?” I asked. He pauses for a while and look at me, then shook his head.

“okay..oh your blazer! It’s at home. I erm.. washed it, if you don’t mind.”

“It’s okay. I have two blazers.”

“Which class are you in?”

“2-A”

“I will return to you tomorrow. I promise.”

“What is your name?” he asked, as we stood up.

“My name is Lee Mi Sun.”

“Well, nice to meet you, mi sun-shii.” He held his hand out, I shake it.

“Me too. Thank you for your help, jin young sunbae-nim. I have class soon, I’ll take my leave.”

“Do you want me to walk you to class?” he asked. A stranger wants to walk me to class?

“It’s okay. Thank you.” I bowed and left before he could even open his mouth.

*his scar* I thought. *it looks like someone cut his arm with a knife; it must have hurt a lot. Did he get involve in a fight or something? Jung jin young, how come his name sounds so familiar….*

“jung jin young… jung jin young..” I repeated his name while walking up the stairs.

Then it hit me.

*Wait, THAT jung jin young?!*

 

 

~Flashback (two months before school starts)~

It was dark; a girl was walking home after hanging out with her friends. The street was so silent because it was a weekday. She was walking really fast because she felt that someone was following her. Feeling insecure, she started looking for her phone in her bag, but then someone grab her hand.

It was that man. He smells like alcohol.

“let go of my hand!” she screamed.

“why is a pretty young lady walking alone at night, come with me, let’s have some fun.” The man said.

“Noooo! let me go! Help! Somebody help me!” she continue screaming. All he did was laugh.

He pulls her hand and started dragging her along with him. She pulls herself back, screaming for help. “Shut up!” the man shouted at her. She tried to free herself from him but he was stronger.

He drags her in an empty alley at the corner of the street, and pushes her against the wall.

“Noooo!! This is not happening, get off me! Help! HELP ME! ANYONE!”

“You’re so noisy! Shut up!” he slapped her face with force and it made her fell to the ground.

She tried to get up and run but he had pinned her down. He reached for her blouse but she had managed to hold his hand from doing so.

“HELP! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!”

“Stop being so stubborn young lady, no one can hear us.” He said and laughed.

While struggling, a pair of hands came out from the dark and grabs the drunken man away from the girl. “Are you alright?” her saver asked. The girl was too shocked to answer him.

“Come on let’s go.” He pulls her up from the ground and run.

“She’s not going anywhere!” the drunken man said and went after them. He was holding a broken beer bottle in his hand.

The boy kicked the drunken man twice and he fell back to the ground. But the broken bottle had accidentally cut the boy’s hand.

“Run!” he said to the girl and they ran as fast as they could out to the street. They stopped and catch their breath after running out to a brighter place.

“omgosh you’re bleeding!” the girl said.

“im fine, it’s just a cut.”

“no, it’s deep!” she holds his right hand up and inspect, looking around.

“Pharmacy.” She said, “There’s one down the street. It operates 24hours, let’s go there so we can-“

“It’s alright I’m fine, are you okay? Why are you alone?” he asked her.

She looked at him for a moment. “I’m fine.” She said, but he can see fear in her eyes. He can’t help it but to stare into her eyes, it was mesmerizing.

“You’re bleeding won’t stop! Come let’s go.” She pulls him with her to the pharmacy.

With the help of a worker at the pharmacy, they managed to stop the blood flow, but the cut was very deep.

“You need to consult a doctor my boy, this is just temporary.” The lady said to him while putting on a bandage on his arm. He nodded and looked at the girl, she was on the phone. She then hung up as he walks over to her.

“How is it?” she asked. He just smiled at her. They thank the lady and walk out of the pharmacy.

“Thank you so much……erm….what is your name?”

“jin young, jung jin young.”

“Ah, thank you so much jung jin young-shii. If it wasn’t for you, i-i-I don’t know what will happen… thank you so much. And erm….sorry about..erm.. your hand.” She was constantly bowing when she said it to him.

“it’s nothing. I’m glad you’re okay now.”

“is it painful?” she asked.

“no it’s not,” He said and adjusts the guitar that he was carrying.

“Let me carry that for you.” She offered.

“It’s alright. I’m fine, stop worrying about me.” He said and laugh.

“Okay..” she said, looking on the ground. Jin young was surprise that she did not cry. *what a strong girl.* he thought.

Then a car came and stopped next to them.

“Oh it’s my mom, that’s fast.  Let me send you home.”

“It’s okay.” Jin young said. “Don’t walk alone at night, its dangerous these days. Araso?”

“Ne, jin young-shii. Are you sure you don’t need a ride?”

He shook his head. “I live nearby.”

She nodded. “Thank you so much for today.” She bowed and left.

The boy looks at the car that is slowly disappearing from his sight. He then started walking home.

“Ah…i didn’t ask for her name. What an idiot.”