100m sprint (part 3)

Is this how love feels like?

Juri P.O.V

I was folding my long track pants up to my knees. I saw mi sun doing the same. She sat down next to me and tighten her shoe laces.

“10.12seconds” she suddenly said “huh?” “my old record” she smile.

“ah, mine was-“  “10.08seconds” she answered for me.

“wow, you even know mine?” “of course! I will beat that record!” “so confident. Can you?” I teased. She nodded. “I’ve been training during summer break.” she said and started stretching.

Mi sun is very serious when she focuses on something. She always works hard until she is satisfied with her results. This is something I admire about her.

“Okay the first 6 girls line up please.” I heard our P.E teacher called. I stood up and walk towards the starting line with mi sun.

“juri” “yes?” “until I cross that finish line, you are my enemy for now” mi sun laughed. “yah, your know I hate it when your use the ‘enemy’ word.” She laughed.

“10.07seconds!” she said. “10.07seconds? Araso, I will make it 10.06seconds!” “Deal!” we shake hands and laugh.

“ready!” the teacher said. We got ourselves into position.

“set!” and I heard the whistle blow.

  

 

Mi Sun P.O.V

Everything happen so fast.

At first I was making a deal with juri. The next thing I know im running with all my energy. Oh no, juri is leading, Run mi sun run! You did not spend your whole summer working on your speed for nothing!

I run so fast that I crash into the girl that was holding the timer at the finish line. We somehow manage to balance ourselves. Wait, the timer….

“Did you press the button?” I asked her. She nodded. “what’s my time?”

“10.08seconds”

 “WHat?”

 “10.—“

“are you sure?” I said, breathing hard.

“yes.” She said, looking a bit scared. Okay I thinking I am glaring at her. “okay, thank you” she nodded and went to the teacher.

I saw juri talking to the teacher. She then sat on the track, breathing hard.

“name?” the teacher asked. “ lee mi sun” I said and walk towards juri.

“so?” I asked, sitting next to her.

“mi sun…” she said laughing. Wait, is she crying? Or is she laughing.

“faster tell me!”

“I beat my score!! Haha!”

 “mwo?”

“10.06seconds! mi sun! 10.06seconds!” she hug me and laugh out loud into my ear. Okay that hurts.

I have mixed feelings all of a sudden. I feel happy that juri broke her own record. But I feel sad that I did not reach my goal, which is 10.07seconds.

Juri must have read my thoughts when she realised I wasn’t saying anything. She pull me away and hold my shoulder.

“yah, don’t be so sad okay? What is your time?”

“10.08seconds”

“Mwo? Yah!! You broke your own record! By..erm…” she start counting with her fingers. “ omo, 4seconds! You should be proud of yourself! I am only 2seconds faster!”

“yeah but..well.” “mi sun, stop comparing yourself to me. I mean, I have longer legs, so maybe that’s why.”

I looked at her. “erm yea that is helpful.” she laugh. “okay I’m just trying to make you feel better about yourself. Come on, 4seconds! That’s a big one!”

I smiled. “I guess so” she pull me up from the ground. “oh?” I saw gong chan running towards us, along with baro.

“so?” he asked, and gave us our water bottles. We drank out water and told them what we got.

“wow really? Congratulations!” baro said and hold out his hand, we shook it. “you both beat us, and you are girls!”

“hey..what is that supposed to mean” I said. He laughed.

“I knew you can do it juri!” gong chan said and hug juri. I saw juri’s eyes widen.

“yah yah channie! what are you doing?!” juri said. Gong chan let her go “why? We always hug.” “yeah, but erm, not in front of everyone...” she said, rubbing her arms. *omo, is juri blushing?*

I was trying not to choke on my water while laughing. Okay, I did choke.

“are you okay?” baro asked me.

“yeah i *cough cough* im okay”

“drink slowly.” He said, rubbing my back, smiling.

“thank you.” I said and looked up at him. Juri is right. He is cute.

And I don’t know why but my heart beats faster than usual….


thank you for subscribing and commenting on my fanfic! i feel so happy, it makes me want to write more =) i will start writing about another b1a4 member in my next chapter =D heart