Always

My Best friend, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIFTY six; always

      Baekhyun and I started walking together. We walked side by side, holding each other’s hand on the dark, peaceful road. Bushes with various numbers of flowers surrounded us. It was beautiful despite the darkness.

He picked a little white flower without even knowing if that was legal or not. He inserted them on my ear and ruffled one strand of my hair. I blush at his actions.

We laughed, made jokes and ate a lot of street food that didn’t bother my stomach one bit. I was happy just like that. It’s like I wasn’t sick at all.

Seeing the water balloon stand, Baekhyun pulled me and hurriedly gave the lady his pay to play. “One balloon, you get a lollipop. Two balloons, you get a coin purse and for three balloons,  this medium sized bear.” The lady says as she gave Baekhyun the three darts for the game.

Baekhyun excitedly threw the dart and he popped one. I looked it him and cheered him on saying, “You can do it!”

He aimed the second one to the balloon and once again it when through. “I guess a coin purse is enough.” He laughed and I glared at him playfully.

“Alright, alright.” He took a deep breath. He aimed for the two balloons that were very close to each other just in case he misses the other one. He released the last dart and with that both of the balloons popped.

I clapped hysterically and smiled widely. Baekhyun looks at me with that box-like smile of his. “What do I get for 4 balloons?”

“No one has done that before.” The lady scratches her hair.

Baekhyun and I high-fived each other and chuckled at the thought of him being a legend. He faced the lady and pointed to the teddy bear. “I’ll have that and one candy instead.”

The lady nods and hands him both of what he asked for. “Thank you, come and play again next time.” She bowed and waved as we leave the booth.

I was hugging the bear while walking and he had his hands on his pockets, warming up his self while he eats his prize candy.

I’ll sure treasure this bear. I’ll remember this moment. I’ll never forget this even in another life.

As we walk, we pass by a lot of shops. Different clothes store, hair salons, antique store, flower shops, jewelry shops, fancy restaurants and accessory shops. Baekhyun stopped and observed them. It was a well-lit area and he probably wants to have dinner in a fancy restaurant. I hope not, I don’t have money anymore. I grimace at that thought.

He grips on my wrist and pulled me where he wanted to go. When we got closer to a store

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter