"Why"

My Best friend, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter thirty three ; "Why"


 

   Baekhyun gripped on my wrist and led me outside, I looked at him. He was serious looking. My hands were shaking, wondering what he was going to tell me. Please let this be something that will make me feel at ease.

“So” he was looking around while walking beside me, only inches apart. “You and Luhan, do you-- are you two still something?”

My thoughts gathered up, looking at the ground then at him. “I believe we’re just friends”

“Why?” he furrowed his brows. “He likes you so much”

Is he pushing me to Luhan? My eyes were screaming WHY.

“Did he ask you to prom?” Baekhyun asked. But his eyes weren’t looking at me this time.

I was torn between wanting to ask him why he wanted to know, why he acts like this, and wanting to run away from his cruel questions.

Luckily, the bell rang. It was time to go to class.

“I’ll see you later” I said with a little shudder.

He turned away, disappointed. But my heart can finally relax.

I followed his footsteps; we have the same class as of this morning.

  Today, the teacher was blabbing and discussing and I tapped on my notebook with my pen silently. Nothing special, just a normal school day with a cold weather. My thoughts were all about Baekhyun and his confusing ways.

I missed sitting next to him. He was sitting upfront nowadays. And even though most of his friends were at the back, he was still in front.

“Teacher! Teacher!” someone was yelling from the staircases.

We all looked outside, some stood up and some peeked at the door. The teacher from our class went outside and searched for the student.

Baekhyun went casually outside and peeked at the staircase. I went out as well, moving all the students who were blocking my way.

“In-na-ssi,” the student from the staircase said. “Are you okay?”

The teacher helped her up and so did the student. What happened?

Baekhyun rushed down to In-na.  “I’ll take care of this,” he scooped In-na’s body. “Move”

“I’m okay. It’s just a sprained ankle” she repeatedly bump Baekhyun’s chest with her fist.

The students gave way to Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter