11-22

My Best friend, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER Thirty four; 11-22


 

“Because I like you”

My jaw dropped… everything did. My world, my life and my heart. “You what? What is today?”

I nervously checked on my phone. And all it said was “11-22”

“Baby,” he called me. I was flushed. “Wake up” he said in another tone.

Huh? I blinked and the next thing I know, I was awake in bed, seeing the walls of my room and my mother’s face. What.The.Hell.

“You’ll be late for school, C’mon.” she said and walked out of the room. I slowly sat up, confused with all the recent happenings. “So, it’s a dream” I said in a disappointed matter.

“11-22” I sighed. Wait, Could that be November 22nd? I checked on my phone, it was different from Yesterday’s happenings. It seemed more realistic.

It was October 22nd. My dream is one month advance. I palmed my forehead, still baffled.

***

I walked to school until I reached the classroom, they were silent. Baekhyun was there, everyone except In-na, Ahra, Daemi, Sehun and Luhan.

Was Yesterday true? I looked at Baekhyun. He looked back at me with a smile. He’s cute for sure. “Hello there Seora” he greeted me.

I waved at him. He seems normal. I jumped to a conclusion that yesterday wasn’t true and it was just a stupid, heavenly and paradise-like dream.

“Baekhyun” I approached him. He pats the empty seat next to him, telling me to sit beside him. I do as I was signaled. “I had the craziest dream”.

He sat straight, he seemed interested. “Same”

My eyeballs popped out. “You too? What happened in your dream?” maybe he had the same dream… or was it real?

“Yeah,” he nods. “Chanyeol was eating my shoes” he pinched his brows at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol laughed and so did the others while I remained silent and disappointed. Again.

“That’s it?” I looked at him closely. He leans in closer. “Why?” he stares at me.

I backed off, “Nothing” and turned crimson. I just hate it when he does that. It seems like he wants to kiss me or something.

“What was your dream?” he smiled and looked like he was ready to listen to my story.

I panicked. What am I going to say?

All heads turned to me. Are they serious? I sighed in a not obvious way. “I dreamt that someone was trying to eat Chanyeol and… Daemi when they were on their way to prom” I lied.

“Speaking of prom,” Chanyeol started. “Who are you taking ByunBaek?” he had that idiotic smile.

Baekhyun had that “meh” face. “I’m thinking of not going. It’s like… too boring. All I ever did there was eat”.

“Maybe you could take someone this time” Chanyeol suggested.

“Who?” he scratched the back of his neck.

My hands want to fly up to volunteer but that was childish and desperate of me to do.

“You can take umm…” he looked around. “In-na, Ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter