One Condition

My Best friend, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIFTY THREE; one condition

   “I better go now.” He said, reaching for the doorknob. To my surprise, I held his freehand and gripped tight. Baekhyun looked at me then at my hand.

I looked down, shy and all that. “Can you stay and sleep beside me tonight?” I said calmly.

“Lara,” he said and I instantly faced him. “What are we?” he asked and my eyes widened with what he said.

To be honest, I don’t know if this is right. I thought I wanted to avoid him and I thought I wanted to leave Korea so I can live a peaceful life elsewhere. But I just couldn’t resist Baekhyun, can’t I?

“I don’t know.” I answered him. I felt a little urge to fall down because I felt weak. I still felt weak. Even though I know I felt better with Baekhyun’s presence, I was still physically weak. My eyes were half-closed and I was unstable.

Baekhyun held both of my shoulders. “Looks like you’re really tired. C’mon, I’ll stay. Let me help you up.” He lead me upstairs to my room.

I plopped my body to my bed and curled up in the sheets while I bury my head on the left pillow. I felt Baekhyun’s weight on the bed and he snuggled close to me.

I was facing the left side, looking at the curtained window. He nuzzles his nose on my hair because I’m small like that. His arms were wrapped around my waist and his chest pressed against my back.

He sniffs my hair and I felt his lips smile on my hair. “I missed your scent.” He says while cuddling me close.

My eyes started tearing up. I longed for this, I wanted this and I needed this. I need him. I don’t want him to leave. I don’t want to leave him. He was mine and I was his all along and my naïve self was restraining me from knowing that.

I sniffed and suddenly he lets go to look at me. His face changed from calm to worried. “What’s wrong?” he asks.

“I’m going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter