Pure

My Best friend, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER thirty one; pure


 

   One cold morning, everyone was wearing their blazers cozily and buttoned. Cuddle weather, they say. I say sweater weather. Well, not only me but also to those unsuccessful with love life. It was English time and the teacher was very dull and boring, she has that calm and tiny voice plus she doesn’t scold us much which makes it more possible for us to sleep in her class despite the cold weather.

   An hour ago, Baekhyun and the boys plus Soya were playing basketball to beat the chills. While I was eating with Rose and Daemi on the bleachers, Soya and Baekhyun were blabbing about something and each blab, Baekhyun positions himself and shoot the ball properly into the net or should I say basket?

   I looked around, seeing Baekhyun’s hair from the back. He wasn’t listening to the teacher as well. Instead, he was writing. How I know how much he loves to doodle.
  “What do you think Baekhyun’s doing?” I looked at Chanyeol, sitting beside me and back at Baekhyun. Chanyeol smiled, noticing that I paid attention to whatever Baekhyun was doing. “I don’t know, Lara. Thinking of you?” he chuckled. I sulked at his response. It’s not possible. Pssh, Chanyeol please.

   With boredom killing me, I just played with my pen. I felt Chanyeol’s movements from my back. I faced him and saw that he was replying to a paper chat. My head slowly peaked in but once Chanyeol looked at me, he hid the writings with his big hand, wrote something unbelievably fast and passed it on to his front until it reached a lot of people and landed on Baekhyun’s desk. My eyes widened and glared at Chanyeol. “What was that?” I furrowed my brows.

  Chanyeol shrugged with an idiotic smile while I folded my arms, waiting for an answer. “I’ll let you see the conversation later, don’t worry” he chuckled and glanced at Baekhyun who was looking at Chanyeol all surprised while mouthing “No way”. What are they talking about?

  It took a lot of passes and replies until Chanyeol had to tap my back and made me the one to reply. “Hey, write over here and say ‘I APPROVE’” he pointed at the empty space. He was covering the whole conversation with his notebook which made it hard for me to understand why I need to write myself. “Why should I?” I asked him. He pouted and said “Because Byun Baek wouldn’t believe me”. Whatever it is, I needed to write it perhaps to interact with Baekhyun and get this over with so I can finally find out what they are talking about.

  And after a few more minutes of passing and writing, English time was over and that was the time when Chanyeol handed me the whole conversation. I opened the paper and saw a lot of words and cute drawings of different faces. “I have the red pen and black pen is Baek’s” Chanyeol smiled and went outside the classroom.

   While I was headed for the exit, I started reading the confusing and long conversation…

Do you think Seora knows ‘french kiss’? (ノ>▽<。)ノ

(*≧▽≦)ノ WHY DO YOU ASK THAT?

I feel like it. I’M BORED. So, does she know?

You’re crazy! Of course, she does

NO. NO WAY. KKKKKKKKKK O(≧∇≦)O

I THINK SHE DOES. I TOTALLY DO.

Pssh, I don’t believe you.

Everyone has a dark side

Isn’t that a song? KKK

She really does! Look… I’ll let her write

I APPROVE

Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter