Letter

My Best friend, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER Fourty Four; letter

 

 

Hours, it’s been hours since I’ve last seen Baekhyun. After the morning subjects, I never got to see him. Not until dismissal. He was with In-na, walking towards the gate of the school, going home. I did see In-na a bunch of times in the field and in hallways with some guy. The lad was blurry in my eyes, but it didn’t occur to me that it could be Baekhyun she was with.

   What got me shocked was that he didn’t even know I was around. No glance, nothing. My eyes were all at him but his eyes were at hers. But aside from the jealous feeling I have, I’ve been having stomaches these days. I have this unhealthy diet, I admit because I always find myself a tad bit too chubby. My friends are getting worried though because I think I have a glamorous body and I think I’m fat which they say can lead to being bulimic. Dieting is different from being bulimic, okay?

   Once I got home, my phone rang. It was message from Baekhyun that said: “Hey there, I missed you. Anyway, In-na was too funny today so I couldn’t leave her side. Kkk~”.  So it was him who was with In-na all day. I was lost for words. Do I reply? Do I just leave it like that? Do I even have the right to be jealous? Hold up, In-na is just a friend. There’s no need to fuss about it.

   After a night’s sleep of ignoring Baekhyun’s text messages, it was a cold morning. I looked at my phone; it was 6:40 in the morning. I noticed the date… shoot. It’s Christmas party today, my head turned to the bag of gifts. Today, Jaja and I decided to be late and go to school at 10:00am where the party would start. We’re going to her mom’s bakeshop and bake cupcakes for our classmates to eat.

   Once we were done, we went to school seeing our classmates fooling around and playing music. Helium-filled-balloons were hitting the ceiling, the scent of food was flooding the whole room and gifts were being given to each other. And there he was, Baekhyun was wearing a cap and playing Chanyeol’s guitar. He’s so cute.  I started giving the presents for my friends, as I give them, I glance a few times at Baekhyun. He was observing my every move, probably expecting a gift from me as well. And when I was done, I faced my chair seeing that the only gift I haven’t given yet was Baekhyun’s. It was the biggest and I don’t know how I’m supposed to give it to him.

    “Let’s eat!” Daemi yelped, holding chopsticks with a smile on her face. “You’re such a pig.” Chanyeol teased which lead to Daemi kicking his leg. We were all seated by groups of friends. Of course, we had the biggest circle and the noisiest which is why I loved my friends. Today was our last meal together at school for the year 2013 and after that, hello Holidays.

     “Hey, I got you a gift” I said to him after swallowing on the food I was eating. Baekhyun faced me while sipping his noodle. “What is it?” He said in between of chewing.
    “After you eat, okay?” I smiled and faced him. He looks at me, showing that he was curious about it. A few moments of looking at each, he began eating hurriedly. “Hey, slow down. You might get an indigestion.”

    Baekhyun drinks his soda, after his thirst was quenched, he looks at me and shouts: “Present time!”

I was disappointed; he ate quickly just to open his present. He’s too excited. I stood up to get his present; he followed me, holding my hand f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter