Date

My Best friend, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIFTY five; date

   “Meet you at the hallways, I’m at your locker.” I read the text that Baekhyun just sent a few minutes ago. Before I left my house, I checked the wall clock; it was 6:45 am. I got my coat and went out while biting a pastry on my mouth. “Mmm, I’m gming tm school.” I shouted, greeting my mom goodbye.

Baekhyun left early in the morning. I knew because I felt him kiss my cheek at 4am in the morning and the moment I plan to surprise him with a kiss back, he was gone. I texted him, asking where he was but before I could send it, he already sent me a message. It says he’ll be going home to get ready for school and that he loves me so much. I slept again with a smile on my face and there, I woke up 6:30 am which is not my normal wake up time.

I took my bike and hurriedly went to school. The moment I arrived the halls to my locker, I saw Baekhyun talking to Luhan so I ran as fast as I can until I was in between them. “What’s going on?” I looked at Luhan.

“You’re… with Baekhyun now, huh?” Luhan spoke with a light voice. It felt like he was in pain.

I looked at Baekhyun. “What’s happening? What did you tell him?”

“Nothing.” Luhan said quickly. “I’ll catch you two whenever. I hope you’re happy Lara.” He smiled and walked away. I don’t know why but there was something fake about that smile.

“What was that?” I asked Baekhyun and entered the code in my locker. Baekhyun rested his upper body on the locker next to mine. “We just talked about things.” He ped his bag.

“Then what was he doing here?” I slowly took books out of my locker and waited for an answer. Baekhyun wasn’t saying a word so I looked at him. “Hey.”

“Oh..” Baekhyun focused his eye on me. “He was asking what I was doing there and I told him about us then yeah”

“I see.” I closed the locker. “Did he say anything else?” I thought about my sickness.

He shook his head and smiled. “Nope, why? Is there something going on between you two?” he furrowed his brows.

“What? No, We’re just friends. He was the one inviting me to go to other countries for College. Dae-mi didn’t like the idea” I smiled..

Baekhyun sighed in relief. “Phew, I thought I was going to throw a hissy fit.” I giggled at his statement.

The bell rings and the students began rushing and going inside the classrooms. Baekhyun insisted in sitting down together during homeroom which surprised Dae-mi and Chanyeol. Everybody else were okay with it except for the two because they knew that I was supposed to leave Baekhyun. During homeroom, Dae-mi texted me.

“What on earth happened last night?” and when I read the whole text, I smiled and turn my back to see Dae-mi. She was looking at me with both her brows rising up. I giggled lightly and mouthed, “Later.” which meant I was going to tell her later.

Baekhyun poked my arm. I faced the front then at Baekhyun. “Yeah?” I smiled at him.

“Who are you talking to?” he looked behind. “To chanyeol?” he spot Chanyeol whispering things to Dae-mi while my girl friend laughs at what he was saying.

Baekhyun and I looked at each other and laughed at how couple-y they looked. “They make me cringe” he said and runs his fingers through his hair.

I huffed. The homeroom teacher was just announcing rules and what not when Prom happens. I’m so happy I haven’t bought a dress for prom yet. I’m glad I danced w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter