The Teddy Bear

My Best friend, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter TWENTY EIGHT; The TEDDY BEAR


 

In the empty hallways where Luhan and I stand, no word was spoken. We’re both speechless. I wanted to cool off, he didn’t but he had to because he didn’t want me to hate him. Luhan is possibly the nicest man I’ve ever met. Bless his parents.

I pulled him closer for a hug, not a goodbye hug but a thank you hug. He embraced me tight as if he doesn’t want to let go at all. “Just call my name, I’m here for you” he said and started to caress my hair.  I couldn’t take it, it seems like I’m hurting him the more I interact with him with so much sorrow. I let go of him and bowed down. “… See you later then” I smiled and went inside to get my bag. I never looked back, Luhan is probably frowning. Never will I want to see that.

In the classroom, Soya was there carrying my bag with her hand, ready to go already. “Excited?” I smiled and grabbed the bag from her. “Hey, I’ll be going to basketball training in the court, you coming?” she asked me. I thought about it, I would love to actually but I don’t want to be the only one in the bleachers though… next to the flirty girls.
“Who are you coming with?” I tilted my head and asked.
“Let’s see… Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun and Kris”
“Oh” I was speechless. Kris would be there which means there’s a chance that In-na would there. Baekhyun’s at the same place, the sight of Baekhyun looking at In-na just frustrates me. “I… I think I’ll be going home early so maybe next time” I lied. Soya pouted and started walking away. Before I couldn’t see here anymore, she waved her hand without facing me.
“Bye Soya!” I shouted, looked down then went downstairs to go peek at the court.

Once I saw the view of the court from the 3rd floor, I did saw the boys. I giggled seeing Baekhyun’s the smallest, playing with three other tall guys. My eye caught the bleachers where the girls sit down and not just any girls, Ahra and In-na were there. “I made the right decision” I sighed and faced behind me where I saw Rose going down the stairs. “Rose!” I called her and approached her.
She faced me and smiled. “Hey there” she clung unto my arm. “Are you going home?” I asked her. She shook her head several times as we went down the stairs. “I’m going to watch the volleyball training, Jaja told me to watch her since I couldn’t believe that she would be good in that sport” she giggled at her own statement. “Can I come with?” I looked at her. “Of course” she nodded and head on to the gym.

And after 1 and a half hour of watching Volleyball training, Jaja, Rose and I left the school and walked home together. We reached our street, Jaja insisted to go inside her house first but even though we’re neighbors, I decided to walk Rose home.
We passed by a café wherein we saw Soya holding a Frappuccino, surprised to see us. “Rose? Lara?” she exclaimed.  Rose went all hyper to see another friend this late. “HEYYA!” Rose shrieked.
“I thought you went home, Lara?” Soya wondered. Oh boy. I sighed. “Well, I kind of…”  I played with my fingers. Soya approached the two of us and said “You could have just told me that you don’t want to se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter