9

While finding my brother, I found...

Hello ;3 i'm really pissed off just now. I did chapter 9 just now but i suddenly pressed something and 'poof!' it was gone -.- well, enjoy xD

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

'RINGGGGGG' The bell rings indicate the recess has ended. Everyone rushed to their own classes. It was English lesson for you. And it means you'll see that jerk again. You entered the classroom and sat at your place. There he was, sitting on his seat while smirking at you. You rolled your eyes annoyed with his presence in the class. You took out your book from your bag. You were paying attention to the teacher when suddenly threw a piece of paper. You started to read it.

"Sweet Lips you have there ;)"

- Kris

You turned to him and and tounge out at him, you immediately turn to the front and paid attention to the teacher again. While Kris. he was surprised to see your childish behaviour. To him, it was really cute. He smiled secretly and looked at your back. Little did you know, few people saw what both of you had done. And they feel one thing. Jealousy. 

You had finished your English class. You're on the way to go back home. You were around the hall, near the lockers. You felt someone grabbing your wrist. You turned at them and you saw them. Kwon Minah with two of her followers/friends. They were somewhat evil as Minah too.

"What is your relationship with Kris uh?" Minah asked, her eyes was furious.

"What? I don't have any relationship with him." You answered her back.

"Don't lie to me. Three of us saw everything during English lesson." Minah said.

"I'm not lying. It's true. He's the one who called me first. Don't bother me again, alright? Thank you." You answered back, annoyed.

"Don't think you can run away. Girls!" Minah yelled.

Both of her friends pinned you against the lockers. One holding your right arm and one holding you left arm. Minah started to slapped your cheek multiple times. It left you bruises. 

"So what now, you're scared. Aw, nerdy. I'm warning you. Stay away from our Kris Oppa." Minah said and grabbed your hair and slammed your head onto the lockers about 5 times. Blood running from your head. She stopped what she's doing but then she pushed you to the floor. Both of her friennds started kicking your stomach, leaving some bruises on your body. You just let them do whatever to you. You were kinda used to it anyway. Plus, you couldn't do anything. 3:1. What you could do?

They finished everything with you and the last thing, before they leave, they warned you again.

"If we ever saw you with Kris again. You'll get more than this." Minah said and smirked at you.

You were lying on the floor, helpless. You couldn't get up due to all the pain. You heard someone calling your name but then you didn't answer the person who called you since you don't have enough energy to do it. You out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Dung dung dung :3 Who's your saviour? xD Gifs <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- GOOD NIGHT <3 -