39

While finding my brother, I found...

Sorry for not updating. Muehehe. Hope you enjoy this boring chapter XD Sorry if there's any mistake xD hehe. Bye!

 

As you can see, like the previous chapter, something unexpected happened. Well it's not really bad just unexpected. What happened is Kai fell down. To be exact, he accidentally stepped ona rock while walking. Kris and Zelo wasn't helping at all but instead they laughed their asses off. Kai got up by himself without any help from them. As soon as he got up, he sent a cold glare which made both of the guys shut their mouth. Oh god, if looks could kill. They would've be dead right now.

They continued their walk and all of them kept silent after the small incident just now. They were scared that Kai would be mad at them. Suddenly Zelo stopped walking, as if his body was froze. Even when Kai and Kris asked him if he's alright or anything, he didn't reply anything. Even a nod or any single movements. There's only one thing they were sure, his face was red. It was either mad, embarrased, shy or blush. Impossible he would blush or shy about something so the two K's just shrugged their thoughts off. Even they kept quiet, they still figured what's going on with him. Kai and Kris smelled something different.

"Yah, did you... stepped on a dog poo? Cause I smell something like that."Kris asked.

Zelo nodded his head slowly. That moment KK laughed even harder. Even Zelo asked them to stop laughing, they didn't.

"Shut up or i'll do something you guys wouldn't want." Zelo threaten them.

After uttering those words, Kai and Kris stopped laughing and their mouth were in a thin line. So, they continued laughing.

"You know what, I think I'm lucky today." Kris exclaimed proudly.

Zelo and Kai scoffed and rolled their eyes at Kris.

Kris felt something warm yet sticky on his shoulder. He turned his head to see what is it. It turns out to be that a bird's poo just landed on his shoulder. He looked up to the sky and any bird was no where to be seen. 

*Probably flew away after finishing their business.* Kris thought and made a -.- face.

The moment Zelo and Kai notice that Kris was being silent,they bursts into laughters while Kris busy searching something to use to wipe off the bird's poo. But all he found was leaves. He had no other choice so he used it to wipe the poo off.

"You know what, I think I'm lucky today." Zelo and Kai imitated what Kris had said earlier.

Kris grew annoyed so he left them.

"But as if nothing happens to you guys today." Kris spat.

*He's true anyway.* Both Zelo and Kai thought.

~

Soon, they arrived school with one and only expression. Bad mood. Only God knows what happened to them. They decided to keep it as a secret only between three of them because if the world or fangirls knew about it, they could die in embarrasment. Plus, it could ruin their image. They all headed to the toilet.

Kai wanted to check if there's any bruises on his leg or knees or any part of his body. While Zelo, he wanted to clean his shoe so that it won't smell bad so he cleaned it properly. Not forgetting to make it as shiny as possible. Last but not least, Kris. he washed the part where the bird has gifted Kris. He even sprayed his perfume to all part of his body. He didn't even miss a spot.

After that, they walked into their classroom, which is same as you. Their eyes wandered around the room to see if there's anyone inside. Too bad they didn't see anyone in there. Then their eyes widened as he saw you and Lay. Both of you. Together. Kris' heart clenched in jealousy. While Zelo, he was clenching his fist in jealousy. Kai chuckled watching Zelo and Kris being jealous. The thing that made them jealous is, You sitting on the chair while Zelo behind you. As if he's hugging you. But in reality, he's just teaching you how to play guitar. 

 

A grin was plastered on Zelo's face as an idea popped into his mind.