14

While finding my brother, I found...

The next day, early in the morning. You woke up in a messy state. You think what you were doing last night, it remembered you to the research. You were in love. So starting today, you decided to ignore Kris so that your feelings for him won't grew bigger. It's not that like he likes you back, so you have to stop this kind of feeling.

 

You went to school early and went to the rooftop. you wanted to take some fresh air. While you were in thoughts, you heard a voice behind you. It was Lay.

"Lay oppa, what are you doing here? Good morning by the way!" You said and smiled at him.

"Nothing, i'm just bored and i wanted to talk to you." Lay said nervously. 

"Good morning too." He added.

"Oppa, have you ever fall in love?" You asked him curiously.

"Y-yea-yup." Lay said, stuttering.

"Uh, how does it feel like?" You asked him.

"Well, from what I know, your heart beats for him. and sometimes you get nervous when you're around him too." Lay explained and you nodded.

"Why? Who do you like?" Lay asked teasingly but deep inside his heart, he was hoping that you would like him. But to him, it's impossible.

"A-aniya. I'm just curious what lovers feel." You answered him.

"Okay. Hehe, have you eaten your breakfast?" Lay asked, concerned.

"Nah, i'm too lazy to eat right now. Not in mood." You answered and sigh.

"Okay then. But why are you sighing?" Lay asked, worried.

"Aniya, i'm just scared that if someone sees us together, they might bully me again. Remember that day?" You said and sigh again.

"Don't worry, no one's here at times like this. It's early. Ya'know?" Lay said and chuckled.

You smiled in response.

"So, can I know you more?" Lay said in a serious tone.

"Uh yeah sure. But you know, i'm not really used to it but i'll try for you!" You said.

"What do you mean by that?" Lay asked.

"You ever saw me with friends? No right? I'm a loner, a nerd, remember? No one wants to be my friend." You answered and you felt your eyes began to water.

"Aww don't be like that, alright? Look at me. I'm your friend remember?" Lay said and wiped away the tears.

You sobbed and said, "Yeah, thank you for that. Lay Oppa!" You said.

Lay hugged you. You could smell his scent. You love the warmness when you're being with him. Both of you broke away. Little did you know, someone saw everything since both of you hugged each other.

 

The person was Kris. He clenched his fist. He didn't know why he felt angry. He felt the same thing like what he felt when he was with his first girlfriend. It was when he saw his ex-girlfriend to be exact, making out with another guy. And it was what makes him a player. 

 

Now Kris finally realized, that he has fallen for you. He gritted his teeth and walked away from the rooftop. In his mind, it was fill with you. He couldn't stop replaying what has happened earlier. he felt jealous when Lay hugged you.

 

But now, he won't give up. He will try to make you his. he will try to change his habit, which is playing with girls. During recess, he kept quiet the whole time and when he saw Lay, he felt jealous. It was when he dicided to find you at the rooftop. He saw you and approach you to the bench where you're sitting at. He spoke.

 

___________________________________________

 

Crappy chapter xD i know. Updated using tab. I'm sorry if there's any mistake :3