30

While finding my brother, I found...

Hello guys. Sorry if there's any mistake here. Hope you all enjoy :)

 

 

Lay was on the feild, running. He wanted to refresh his mind. But as he was jogging, he tripped. He accidentally stepped on a rock. It caused him to bleed at his knee. The pants that he's wearing torned a little. 

He wanted to put plaster on it so he headed to the nurse room. He heard nothing in there so he thought no one was there. He opened the door and his eyes widened seeing you on the bed. Plus, his eyes grew wider as he saw Kai and an unfamiliar guy. He went inside.

"Who are you?" Lay asked, facing Zelo.

"I'm the new boy, i supposed you're one of the Kingka right?" Zelo said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"U-uh yeah, sorry u forgot." Lay answered.

Lay made his way to Kai, "What happened to her?" Lay asked, worried filled in his eyes.

Kai began to explain everything. After that, Lay sighed.

"Can't they just stop? Ugh. Poor her." Lay muttered.

"It's not the first time." Lay added.

Zelo heard it and asked Lay. "Um both of you, what's your name?" Zelo asked politely.

"I'm Lay and he's Kai." Lay answered.

"Oh. May i ask, what do you mean it's not the first time?" Zelo asked, curious.

"Well, many things happened to her before you came." Lay said and told everything to Zelo what had happened last time. Zelo had shock at his face and he sigh after Lay finished telling him about you.

"How do you know Hana?" Lay asked Zelo.

"Well, we were close when we're 12." Zelo said.

*Oh, i should thank him for taking care of her.* Kai thought.

"But how come you just came here?" Kai asked.

"Well as you can see, i just came back from Paris." Zelo explained.

"Actually i didn't plan on leaving her that time cause I know that no one can take care of her while i'm away. You know, she was very lonely that time so I decided to make her happy. But i have no choice that time, my parents asked me, no i mean forced me to follow them to Paris for their work. I couldn't do anything so I just obeyed them. I really missed her." Zelo added.

"Wait, do you like her?" Kai asked him, making Zelo blushed.

"U-uh you're her boyfriend so I shouldn't tell y-" Zelo answered.

"It's okay, just tell me the truth." Kai said sternly.

"Y-yeah I like her." Zelo confessed.

*Great. 3 people like my sister.* Kai thought.

*Wow. 2 more rivals.* Lay thought.

"Ohhh. Okay." Kai said, looking at the wall.

Your eyes opened slowly, you noticed it's the nurse's room. You shot up and look around. You saw Kai, Lay and Zelo sitting on the sofa, their eyes was closed tightly.

*probably sleeping* you thought.

"Psssstttt. Kai Oppa!" You talked softly.

Kai's eyes widened as he saw you awake. He rushed towards you.

"How are you feeling, Hana-ah?" Kai asked, worried.

"I'm fine." You said and hugged Kai. He hugged you back.

At that time Zelo and Lay woke up at the same time, they were relieved that you woke up already. But Zelo's heart crashed as he saw you hugging Kai. Lay was just normal since he knew that you and Kai were siblings.

Finally, both of you break off the hug. You turned yourLay. 

"Zelo oppa! Lay oppa!" You exclaimed.

While both of them smiling warmly at you.

Since then, all of you get along together. Recess had ended so all of you headed to your class since all of you were in the same class. You also knew about what happened earlier. You let the three boys enter the class first and you're the last to enter.

As you stepped in, you saw Minah and it made you pissed off. You saw Minah smirking but you just left her there.

She went near Zelo and asked, 

"Oppa, where are you from just now?" 

Zelo looked at her in disgust since he knew she was the one who did it to you.

"From the door. Duh." Zelo said casually causing the class the burst into laughters.

Minah just shrugged it off and glared at you. Well you, you glared at her back.

She reported to Kai.

 "Kai oppa, you see. That nerd glared at me. Do something oppa~" she said to Kai but Kai made an 'ew ' face at her. He ignored her. Minah felt embarrased so she sat on her place.

Skip all classes~ You are now heading back to school. Zelo tailed you from the back like a lost puppy. Both of you reached the school gate and ready to walk off but something distracted you from doing it. 

You saw Minah but surprisingly, she's with Kris. Making out at the parking lot.

*I.Must.Not.Cry.Here.*you thought and ran.

You ran off, ignoring everything. But Zelo's legs were long enough. He could chase you. You didn't know that he followed you.