22

While finding my brother, I found...

Hello. Happy 57subscribers for me!^^ XD Hope you enjoy :)

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Upon seeing Kris' expression, you grew worried since you know that you like/love him.

"Are you okay, Kris?" You asked, looking at him.

Kris' eyes widen due to shock why are you corncerned about him.

"I-i'm okay." Kris stuttered answering you.

You eyed him suspiciously then shrugged it off since he himself said that he's okay.

Both you and Kai were on the sofa. The rest of the members including you watching tv. Your eyes glued on the tv.

But then you felt something around your neck. It was Kai's arms. He embraced you and whisphered to you.

"I miss you. Why don't you take care of yourself  while you're alone? Don't you know that i'm worried." Kai said.

"I miss you too. But hmm she's just too strong for me to handle." You said and let out a sigh.

"It's fine then. Promise me you'll take care of yourself alright?" Kai asked warmly.

"Okay oppa. Don't worry." You answered and both of you hugged each other.

Both of you were hugging each other for a long time since both of you misses each other then someone interrupt both of you.

"Yah, why are you guys hugging so long?" Kris said, his voice filled with jealousy.

"It's not your problem, we missed each other so much." Kai said and smirked knowing that Kris likes you too.

"But should you guys hug each other?" Kris said annoyed.

"So, we must do breakdance if we meet each other?" Kai said and chuckled a bit. You chuckled too.

"Huh whatever Kai." Kris said and rolled his eyes.

"Hehe are you jealous Kris?" Kai said and smirked.

"Why would I? I could get any girls to cuddle with." Kris answered casually.

The moment Kris said that, you felt a pang in your heart. So you pretended that you didn't hear anything.

"So focus on the TV, not us mister jealousy." Kai answered.

It was around 10.30 at night and all of you got bored watching TV. You guys decided to play truth and dare. You were asked to joined them too and you agreed.

They were playing and most of them chose dare. Suho dancing to Alone by Sistar. Chanyeol ties his hair up and do a light make up on his face. Baekhyun imitating Taeyeon  in Twinkle. Lay dancing Nobody by Wonder Girls. Kai showed his abs. Tao doing the cutest aegyo. And finally, the bottle spins and it stopped at you.

"I dare you to kiss Kris." Chen said with a wide grin on his face. 

Your face turned red.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update. I just hope you enjoy it ;)

Do comment and subscribe because it motivates me to write more! :D

Goodnight xoxo