13

While finding my brother, I found...

Hello :3 updating now ;3 i always find time to update. Pls forgive me if i didn't update tomorrow. I told you guys already right? Enjoy ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kris. He was the one. Actually, since recess, he kept following you like a stalker. He doesn't even know why he wanted to stalk you. But he did and he felt like he wanted to know you more.

 

As he leaned closer, you felt his soft lips on yours. You didn't know why but you kissed him back. Your heartbeat began to speed up. So as his, his heartbeat beats as if its gonna explode anytime soon. Both of you can hear your heartbeat. From this moment, both of you realized that your hearts beats for each other. Well, you never experienced this kind of feeling before so you would want to know what it meant.

 

The kiss long for around 2 minutes, it was such an exciting moment for Kris and maybe for you too. The kiss was gentle and veey sincere. Both of you finally get up and sat on the bench. It was an awkward silence now. Kris then broke the ice.

 

He cleared his throat and said "Yah, why did you kiss me back? I thought you hate me?"

"I-i don't know. It just happened. I don't even know why." You said to him.

"You're a good kisser by the way, i like it." Kris said and smirked a little.

You blushed and ignore him after that.

"The way you blush, it's cute!" Kris said and chuckled.

Then you remembered, he was a playboy. You frowned a bit and Kris kinda noticed it.

"Yah, what's wrong?" Kris said, confused.

"Nothing." You answered flatly and dashed off to only God knows where, leaving Kris dumbfounded and confused state.

SKip all classes. Finally its time to go home. you searched in the internet why your heart beats faster when you're with a guy. The results hows that you are in love. 

*i'm in love?* you thought in your head. 

 

______________________________

I'm really dizzy right now, sorry for the crappy chapter xD