41

While finding my brother, I found...

Sorry for not updating. School holiday is near but too many stuffs to do before holiday. 

Ugh. Anyway, here's the update! Hope you enjoy.

Yeah, I didn't go to school today. Why? Personal reasons. Bye! x

Listen to : Crooked - G-Dragon. [I listened to this song while writing this.] ;)

 

You're now at home. Since there's much time to wait for Kris to pick up both of you and Zelo, you decided to get your to the sofa and watched tv. You kept on changing channels since nothing captured your attention. You were yawning, because you're too bored. You really had no idea what to do at times like this. You just stared at the tv, not paying attention on what's going on. You're thinking about tonight's dinner at Exo's dorm.  

You heard footsteps from behind, and it's getting visible to your ears. As you turned your head, you met Zelo's eyes. He just finished taking shower after you. He sat next to you. However, you noticed his behaviour. It's like he's nervous, you yourself don't even have a clue why. Just then, he broke the silence.

"Honey~" Zelo said.

"Ne, oppa?" You asked back.

"Uh, how should I say this.." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Spit it out, oppa. You're making me curious." You said and pouted.

"F-fine..It's just..Uh, you remembered that...uh" Zelo stuttered.

"Come on, remembered what?" 

"Ahh, you remember my confession few days ago?" He finally speaks up.

You in the other hand think hard about it. You gulped. You only treat him only as a bestfriend, also a brother. Not more than that, not lover. 

"Uhm, b-but, you know that I like someone right?" You asked, not looking at him.

"Yes, I know. Kris."

"Ah yes. But don't tell him that! But, about your confession, I'm really sorry! I didn't know that you had feelings for me. I'm very sorry I can't accept it. I'm sure there's someone who deserves you more than me. You know that I only think you only as my bestfriend and brother, right? I know you're feeling sad. I just can't. I'm sorry." You told him.

You heard him sigh but then nodded his head. He understands you. Even he felt sad about you rejecting him, he just remain strong as usual. He was broken hearted, yes. But, he knew that you would reject him. He just wanna give it a try but too bad. You're feeling really guilty now.

"I'm sorry." You said and your eyes started to get watery.

"It's okay, don't cry." 

You nodded your head.

"Oppa, i'm really sorry!" You said. You felt bad for him.

"It's okay. I have no right to interfere in your love life. But one thing I can promise." 

"What is it?" You said, tilting your head.

He chuckled and answered, "I'll stay by your side no matter what happen."

"Jinjja?" You chimed.

"Of course." He said and smiled. It was a sincere smile, not fake one.

"Thank you Oppa, for understanding." You said and wrapped your arms around him.

He hugged you back tightly.

~

Unknowingly, you were now waiting for Kris to pick you up. Your relationship with Zelo was as normal as before. Both of you acted normally. As you saw an expensive car was parked in front of your house, you immediately knew it was Kris. You walked to the car and get in. You were asked to sit at the back while Zelo was in front with Kris. With that, he drove away to Exo's dorm.

During your ride, it was silent. No one dared to speak anything. So you just enjoy the view outside the window. The scenery was too beautiful to you, especially it was at night. Little did you know, Kris kept glancing at you through the front mirror. He smiled secretly seeing your 'woah' 'wow' face. It was cute to him. Zelo didn't even notice that because he'd been sleeping the whole time. Probably tired. He decided to tease you a bit. 

"Oh Hana, close your mouth. You look like a duck when you stared outside the window." He said and chuckled.

"Watch your mouth!" You answered back, annoyed.

"I'm driving! Why should I watch my mouth? Something interesting?" He said and smirked playfully.

"Ugh." You said in annoyance.

Finally, three of you reached your destination. Since it was night, no one was there. Lucky for you, if there's fans there, you probably be dead right now. Watching Zelo yawning and Kris still lazily sitting in the car, you get out from the car. You saw Kris' face, deep in your head, you melted just by watching him. You spoke to him.

"I'm going in first." You said.

"Why?" Kris asked.

"Because the door won't come to me and open by itself." You sarcastically.

You walked off without waiting for Kris answer. Kris silently giggled after he knew you  walked off.

*You can be funny sometimes, that's why I like you.* He thought in his mind.

A/N: Actually, Kris right now is trying to change himself for you. In order to be close to you, he wanted to act nicely with you, unlike before. So right now he is trying hard to get near you but he himself doesn't want to make it too obvious.

As you stepped in, the boys welcomed you with their warm smile. Because of that, you felt more comfortable with them than before. The dinner went well. You learned that D.O's cooking is better than yours. D.O asked you to call him Kyungsoo and Kai asked you to call him Jongin. Conclusion, everyone wants you to call them Oppa. You didn't want to dissapoint them so you agreed.