29

While finding my brother, I found...

It was recess and Kai was sitting in the canteen with the rest of EXO. They were all enjoying their meals, Kai was the one who was deep in thinking.

Chanyeol just arrived there and wanted to sit down but there's no space for him. He saw a small space next to Kai so he went there. Chanyeol raised his eyebrow since he saw Kai was daydreaming. He wanted to disturb him a little.

"Kai oppa~ Can i sit next to you?" Chanyeol asked cutely but too bad that he only let out his deep voice causing the whole table laughed. Kai chuckled and give him some space. All of them continue eating.

He was thinking about something, he was not sure what was it because he forgot. He think really hard and now he remembered it. He was supposed to meet you during recess. He excused himself and headed to your classroom.

From far, he could see you waiting for him patiently. Your back was facing him. His lips curved into a smile. But then he was about to run to you, he saw an unknown guy holding a handkerchief went near you. He covered your nose and you become unconsious. Kai's blood boiled, his face was full with anger. He panicked plus worried about you.

Kai fasten his pace and grabbed that guy's wrist, making him faced Kai. They guy is Kim Jaejoong, not really famous but known as the naughty boy who always cause trouble.

"Ssup Kai." He said to Kai casually.

"What are you doing to her?" Kai said, trying to control his anger towards him.

"I'm just doing my job..chill." Jaejoong answered.

Jaejoong removed Kai's hand from his wrist and made his way to your unconsious body. Jaejoong was about to carry you but Kai stopped him immediately.

"Why are you doing this to her? Did she do something wrong to you?" Kai asked.

"I was asked to, and she didn't do anything to me. I just needed money. That's all." Jaejoong answered, smirking.

"Who asked you to do this?" Kai asked, his eyes was furious.

"Why should you know? Why would you care anyway." Jaejoong said casually.

"I'll pay you more." Kai said.

"Fine, what do you want?" Jaejoong asked.

"Who asked you to do this?" Kai said.

"Kwon. Minah." He answered.

"What's the reason?" Kai asked.

"For flirting with EXO and that new guy." He answered.

"And what did she asked you to do?" Kai said.

"She asked me to lock her inside the school store for around 2 days or more." Kai said.

"That's enough, thank you. Don't tell her that I know it and just say that you've done your job. Now let me take her." Kai said.

"Where's the money?" Jaejoong asked, making Kai 'tsk' at him.

Kai grabbed his wallet and gave Jaejoong his money. Jaejoong bid goodbye and mouthed thank you to Kai.

Kai carried you secretly to the nurse room.

Kai didn't know what to do so he just wait for you to wake up. 

While for Zelo, he just finished his business in the male's toilet. He headed to class but he saw the nurse room's door was opened a little. He grew curious so he took a peek. He saw you and went in. He also didn't forget to close the door tightly.

"Hana?" Zelo said, almost like whisphering.

"Who are you?" Kai asked Zelo.

"Oh the new guy. What are you doing here?" Kai added.

Zelo was stunned seeing a kingka with you.

"What are YOU doing here?" Zelo asked back.

"Well long story." Kai answered.

"I have time." Zelo said.

Kai explained everything what had happened. Zelo pity you for having a hard time. Now he felt guilty. Zelo was thinking about protecting your from now on. 

"Who are you to her?" Both of them blurted out.

"Her boyfriend." Kai answered smirking.

"B-but you're kidding right?" Zelo stuttered.

"Do I look like I am?" Kai said, smirking more.

That moment, Zelo's heart stopped for awhile. He tried to control himself to not punch Kai in the face to wipe off the smirk on his face.

"O-oh okay." Zelo answered, his voice there was a hint of sadness. 

Now, silence was filled in the room.

Suddenly, the door was burst open. Both of them have shocked expression on their face. While the one who entered the room also shocked as ever.

 

Hello guys. I'm back. Pls don't hate me for not updating. Pls understand, blame school -.- ahaha okay. Hope you enjoy! Silent readers, do comment :)  Do read, comment, subscribe :) Your comments motivates me to write more ♡ Have a nice day!