38

While finding my brother, I found...

Wehey, updating while doing my homeworks. Hope you enjoy ;3

Some ideas credits to my friend,  Melanie

 

"Kai hyung, I saw something on your . What is that?" Zelo suddenly said.

"Don't joke around with me. I'm not in the mood to joke right now." Kai stated.

*Just don't tell me it's a lizard.* Kai thought in his mind.

"So do I, believe me. I saw something." Zelo told him.

"Ahhh! " Kai screamed like a little girl who just saw a cockroach. He was still screaming in fear while keep turning around. Even Zelo got dizzy by just watching Kai.

*I hate lizards. Please tell me it's nothing.* Kai thought.

"Muahaha, you should've seen your face. It's freakin hilarious! You could've used those moves in your dances. HAHA~" Kris said while controlling his laugh.

Zelo couldn't stand seeing Kai like that so he decided to pick it from Kai but to his luck, he get a free kick from Kai.

"Why did you kick me?!" Zelo said, mad.

"ert." Kai stated.

"Euw please. I have my own one too, alright. As if you're delicious. Duhh." Zelo said, annoyed.

"Yeah right so why are you like touching mine just now?" Kai asked.

"Uh. You stay still. I'll take those off your freakin ." 

"Fine. Just do it quickly."

Right now, Kai's is facing Zelo's face, awkward position I know but it's for the best. It's easier for Zelo to pick it off his . After picking it, Zelo read the sticky note. Kai faceplamed to himself for thinking that it's a lizard. Zelo started to read it, loud enough for Kai and Kris to hear it.

Kai Oppa, I'm off to school early today with Lay Oppa. I've prepared breakfast for all of you. Byebye xo -Hana.

After reading, three of them facepalmed because they thought you were kidnapped or lost earlier. 

After that, ZKK ate the breakfast which has been prepared by you on the table. They really enjoyed your meal till the last piece. After eating, they got ready to school. Since Kai and Kris doesn't have their spare school uniform, they wanted to borrow it from Zelo. At first Zelo hesitate to borrow it to Kai but since Kai's your brother, he just let him. But for Kris, Zelo didn't give the permission for him to borrow it but Kris didn't mind at all. Being the snobbish guy himself, he just act like there's nothing. Zelo had no choice but to let him use it.

They stepped out of the door and saw many dead leaves scattered on the ground. Kai decided to clean them since it's a payback for you for letting them stay at your house. Plus, payback for your their breakfast that you prepared by yourself. Kris and Zelo just agreed what Kai suggested because it's true. It's still early and they had free time though.

As they finished sweeping everything, Kris complained.

"Aish, blame the owner of the tree. They should be responsible. Just wasting my time doing this. Uh -.- It would be great if we had something in return." Kris complained and sigh.

*Kris is right.* Zelo thought.

"We're doing this for Hana, okay? Not her neighbour." Kai answered back.

"Plus, what do you want in return? A trophy? Or not, wait. Or you want EXO-M's leader Kris just swept the dead leaves and it become the first topic of the newspaper? Oh please Kai, don't make me laugh." Kai added and rolled his eyes.

"Fine fine. Wait, did I make you laugh?" Kris stated bluntly.

Knowing Kai, he just shrugged it off.

Suddenly, a grin appeared on Zelo's face. And his brain just popped an idea.

"Why don't we put those leaves in a plastic bag then throw it to the owner of this tree? We should return it to them since it belongs to them." Zelo said innocently.They all did what Zelo suggested without any doubt.

~

With that, they walked themselves to school. Kris just leave his car there and planned to pick it up later on, after school. Their walk to school was silent. It is not an awkward silence but it was rather a good one. They were enjoying the morning breeze. But then something unexpected happened.

CLIFFHANGER? YES I KNOW XD I'M SORRY~