23

While finding my brother, I found...

Lay noticed your shock expression so he asked Chen.

"Why Kris out of all here?" Lay asked Chen.

"So you want it to be you?" Chen said which made Lay blushed but luckily no one saw the unicorn blush.

"N-no. I mean why kiss while you can hug or whatever." Lay said in annoyance.

"Well, it just came out from my mouth. Why are you overacting then?" Chen said casually.

"No, i mean uhhhhh whatever Chen chen." Lay said nervously.

"Well then, back to the game." Suho said.

"So Hana, do it or not?" Kai asked you.

You were still unsure.

"Uh just say yes already, i'm tired of waiting." Kris said and he received a smack on his head by Luhan.

"I'm not doing it." You said confidently. And you heard Lay sighing in relief.

"Psh it's just a dare." Tao said.

"I know right, it's just a simple thing." Chen added.

"It's not that hard though." Xiumin added.

You were tired of them looking down at you so you stood up and said,"Fine i'll do it geez."

You leaned closer to Kris. You aimed at his cheek.

1

2

3

"Muah." You kissed him but you thought his cheek was kinda weird. It felt like lips.

You looked at him and when you realized, your eyes widened. It was Kris' lips. Unknowingly, Kris planned to turn his head when you were about to kiss his cheek. And you quickly pulled away immediately. Kris was smirking and you glared at him. Other members were 'woo-ing' at the both of you. Your eyes turned to Kai, there he was, clenching his fist. You didn't know why he's like that.

Baekhyun felt something wet on his hand and he looked at it to make sure what is it.

"YAHHHHHH!" Baekhyun yelled.

Every eyes transfered to him and only him.

Suho, being the leader asked, "Waeyo, Baekkie?" 

"Look at this!" Baekhyun said and pointed at his right hand which was resting on Chanyeol's lap. After that, every eyes turned to Chanyeol. Chanyeol's mouth were wide open. His saliva was dripping onto Baekhyun's hand. Everyone looked at Chanyeol in disgust but Chanyeol shrugged it off and showed his derp face.

After that funny incident,

You sat back at your usual place and your head turned from left to right since all of you were sitting in a circle. You noticed Kris wasn't there so you thought maybe he went to his room or something. You shrugged all of your thoughts about Kris. 

While playing the truth or dare game, you needed to go to the toilet. On your way, you saw Kris. He was looking at you. You ignored him as you felt hot sensation, i mean you blushed. 

Suddenly you felt hot breath near you ear, it was Kris'. His husky voice made you shiver.

"Don't think I like you just because I turned my head so you kissed my lips." He said in his husky voice.

You just remain silent.

"Don't think I'll make it easy for you just because you're Kai's girlfriend here." Kris added.

"You're not even suitable for a place like this." He said again.

"You should realize that, you know?" Kris said.

A tear slid down to your cheeks. You felt hurt as he said those words to you.

"You being his girlfriend? Don't make me laugh." Kris said as your tear began falling.

"You're a nerd, while him? He's an idol. A kingka." Kris said.

"I know there's a y kind of you behind your self right now." Kris said.

"You wanted to be with him because of fame, right?" Kris added more.

"Pathetic." Kris said.

And with that, Kris walked away. Leaving you there. You cried even more after he left.

But then you realize, he's not worth your tears. You wiped all the tears that fell down.

KRIS POV

*Aish. I'm stupid. Why did I say those things to her! I'm sorry Hana. I-i just remembered about my past. I'm sorry.* I thought in my mind and sigh in frustration.

END OF POV~

 

But, little did you know, someone has been hearing every single thing that Kris said.

He clenched his fist. His body boiled in anger. He couldn't see you crying like that. So, he approached you.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Do comment and subscribe^^ Hope you like this crappy chapter XD