12

While finding my brother, I found...

"Hyung, what did you say? I didn't hear the part after 'she's your'. Could you repeat it?" Kai said curiously.

"eoh? A-aniya. I didn't say anything. I bet you misheard" Lay explained nervously.

"Jinjja? I guess so." Kai said and ruffled his hair.

"Yeah. Ehe" Lay replied nervously.

'RINGGGGGGG' the school bell rang indicates the first period of the day has started. Everyone rushed to their classroom. Everything went well for everybody including you because it's History lesson, you favorite.

Finally, the bell rang. Its recess now. Everyone went to the canteen to eat their lunch. You went to the canteen only to buy orange juice cause you kept thinking about the incident that happened earlier. You're afraid that he might hate you, not knowing why. It's not that you fell for him. Plus, you've seen the necklace which was same as yours.

You went to the rooftop to finish your lunch time there. You drank it and sigh many times. You stand up and placed the bottle of orange juice on the bench. You sigh again. And a voice surprised you. "Why are you sighing?" that voice asked.

You were too surprise upon hearing that voice and it made you lose balance. You were hoping you won't fall that is why you held that person. But holding the person made both of you fell in the same time.

He was under your body. While you were ontop of him. He started to lean closer to you. You just realized it was...........

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys. Bad news >< tomorrow until the next day, i'll be going somewhere with my family. So i will not be updating :( i wanted to, i promise i'll find suitable time. Plus my holiday homework is not done yet ㅠ.ㅠ sorry if this chapter is weird. I update using phone now :3