26

While finding my brother, I found...

"Tell me." Kris said while gritting his teeth.

Lay and Kai remain silence.

Kris was very curious and he needed to know about that secret. He felt like it has something to do with you.

Kris then grabbed both of them on their collar. 

"Tell me. Who is it about?" Kris asked, curious.

"It's none of your business. Why should you know?" Kai said and smirked.

Kai and Lay removed Kris' hand from their collar. Both of them stepped backwards a little.

"Just tell me. Does it have something to do with Hana?" Kris asked in a serious tone.

"Lol man, are you serious about a girl now?" Kai said and remained the smirk on his face.

"Tell me. Now." Kris instructed.

"Why would we tell you? It's not like you care." Kai said and still smirking.

"Uh just tell me what is it about." Kris said and plastered a poker face on his face.

"You wanted to know?" Kai said while Lay just stood still there quietly.

Kris nodded his head in agreement.

"It's about Hana. You know that she's my girlfriend right? And i know you like her too." Kai said while smirking.

"So what's the secret about it?" Kris asked, annoyed.

"I'm just playing with her. And please, it's now three of us knows the secret. Deal? Now shut up." Kai said and smirked.

At first Lay was shock but he noticed something in Kai's eyes, teasing. So he just go with the flow.

While Kris, he tried to calm himself down knowing the person he likes or love being played by his own friend, band-mate to be exact. He clenched his fist in anger. 

"And what will you do If i tell anyone about this?" Kris said while glaring Kai.

"You wouldn't want anything bad happen right? So shut your freakin mouth and it will all be fine." Kai said while smirking. 

Kai and Lay headed to Kai's room, leaving Kris alone. Kris then returned to his room and lied himself on the bed. He was busy thinking but without knowing, he fell asleep.

Kai and Lay went to Kai's room. Since no one was in the room, they talked about what happened earlier. 

"Now Kai. You owed everyone two lies." Lay broke the silence.

"HAHAHAHA i was imagining Kris' expression just now. And oh god it was hillarious." Kai said while clutching his stomach.

"But don't worry hyung. I'm sure i'll tell the truth to everyone." Kai added as he stopped laughing.

"Well. That's good then." Lay said and heaved a sigh of relief.

"Let's go to sleep." Kai said and Lay nodded his head.

*today was a looooooong day* Kai thought in his mind.

The next morning, you woke up earlier and you took a shower and prepared yourself to school. As you stepped, outside your house you saw a familiar figure on the road. You looked at him and it was Kris. 

"What are you doing here?" You asked him

"Just shut up. I know you're Kai's girlfriend but please. Stay away from him please." Kris said almosy begging at you.

"What happened to you? Suddenly came here and say all those weird stuffs. Are you sick?" You asked and touched his forehead but when you touched it, there's no sign of sickness.

Kris' heart skipped a bit upon feeling your hand on his forehead but then he shrugged it off.

"I'm not sick but please, don't go near Kai." Kris warned you.

You're still in a confused state.

"Why would I? He's my b-" you said but couldn't finish your words, Kris interrupted you.

"I know he's your boyfriend." Kris stated.

*oh right, we're just pranking them.* you thought in your mind.

Both of you were busy talking but didn't notice that someone heard all of your conversations.

________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update, i just hope you enjoy it ;)