43

While finding my brother, I found...

KRIS' POV

It was lunch time and I haven't seen Hana yet. I just love seeing her face, it made my day even if she didn't smile at me it's okay. At least I seen her. You guys must've heard about the rumors about me dating Minah. Yes it's just a rumor. Who would want a plastic girl like her, she's just my toy. I have feelings for her? Sorry, you're wrong. From now on, I set my eyes to my one and only, Hana. /grins non-stop.

I saw my princess walking to the canteen, from the hallway. Yes I call her mine, princess and anything, as long as it's cheesy one. /grins again. Only if it's true. /sigh. I secretly smile without others knowing since they're just too busy to check each one of us' face. LOL. 

Suddenly something blocked my attention to stare at my Hana. It's obviously Minah. I frowned seeing her. What the hell is she wearing? Her skirt seems so short that it could rip anytime soon. What is on her face? Is it the make up or I just saw a zombie? It's too much to me. My face turned to 'ew' face but she shrugged it off. I used to like hot and y girls but since I met my Hana, I've changed. Proud? Of course yes, in a good way. 

The things that made me shock is she sat on my lap, i felt like pushing her but I have to take care of my image. She won't do anything, right?

More shocking is, she wrapped her arms around my neck. I grew annoyed. I then remembered Hana is in the canteen, I hope she won't see this.

Get the off me I mentally screamed.

I tried to remove her hands off me but she just hugged me tighter.

She suddenly pressed her lips onto mine. 

Ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Can't this thing get any worse?

If you're wondering, I didn't kiss her back but she pushed my head closer to her so it seems like we're kissing. I turned to look at my princess and what hurted me is she was crying. I swear i saw it drop!

I quickly pushed her off of me. Luckily she didn't fell down, at least she couldn't whine at me for causing her to have a bruise. 

I stood up and shouted.

"THIS, is not like what you think! About the rumors you heard, it's not true! I'm obviously single. I had no girlfriends because I officially like someone right now! And remember, I'm not a player like last time. Take note! And you Kwon Minah, I'm telling you. Stop clinging cause it's annoying. Stop acting like I'm yours or you're mine. We're not even in a relationship. Goodbye!" I shouted and left the canteen immediately.

Ah. I know where I should go.

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

You were crying silently in the rooftop alone. 

He never fails to make me cry, yay

Now, your tears won't fall down because you thought it's wasting your time to cry over someone who don't even like you.

Suddenly, you heard footsteps. *Probably the wind* So you shrugged it off.

You felt someone holding your shoulders. You turned you head and your eyes met his eyes.

"Were you crying?" He asked, worried.

"A-ah. N-no. The wind i-is strong so it went into my eyes." You answered, chuckled awkwardly.

"Don't lie to me." He said in his deep voice, making you shiver.

"I'm not lying." You answered, looking at the ground.

You heard him sigh and he made his way to sit beside you. Curious? It's Kreaseeeeee XD

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with your girlfriend?" You asked.

"Psh, she's not my girlfriend." He answered back.

"Then why are you kissing with her?"

Then you realised you were asking him like you're his jealous girlfriend.

Silence.

Silence

Silence

"A-ah, forget it. I'm just asking. Heh heh." You said.

"I'm going, recess' gonna end soon. Bye!" You beamed, faked voice.

As you reached the door, you felt him hugging you from behind. Your heart became unstable. It was beating too loud and fast.

"W-why are you doing this?" You asked, stuttered.

Silence.

"Uhm, I'm going!" You said but his embrace is getting tighter.

Don't make me fall for you more.

"Don't."

"Why?"

"Because..."

"Because?"

"I like you."

 

 

Hello. Don't hate me. I love y'all. Bye, love lots! x

I hope you like this chapter. Aha comment pleaseeeee, cause it motivates me to update.