20

While finding my brother, I found...

Guys, i'm truly sorry if I rarely update starting from now on. It's because school has started, so yeah.

But please, don't unsubcribe this story :( It will make me sad. Anyway, enjoy!^^

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Kai, you're kidding....." Lay paused. "right?" Lay said.

Kai just smirked at Lay.

"If you don't believe me, you'll see later. If she calls me Kai Oppa, then you'll know." Kai said and chuckled.

"O-okay." Lay said, his voice is different as if his heart felt sad.

"Anyway, you know what.." Lay said.

"What?" Kai said and raised his brow.

Lay told Kai about the incident, since he thought Kai should know it too. Including about Kris. Kai was too shocked but for now, he just let it slip away.

Not long after that, the doctor came out. 

"Who's her guardian here?" The doctor asked.

Both Kai and Lay raised up their hands.

"Well, both of you. You should know that she haven't fully recover from her last bruises. And now, i found out that her cheeks was very red. It might be a slap, multiple times. So I think she got bullied again? Well, i gotta go now." The doctor explained.

Kai and Lay nodded their head indicates they understand.

"So, doc. Can we see her?" Kai asked.

"Sure but please wait for her to wake up." The doctor answered.

Both of them nodded and bowed at the doctor as he walked away from them, heading to his room.

Both of them rushed into the room where you're at. They waited for you to wake up.

They sat on the sofa in the room.

"Poor her, i'm such a stupid for not taking care of her well." Kai said and sigh.

"Yeah, you should feel sorry for her." Lay joked and chuckled.

Lay received a flick on his forehead making him groan in pain.

"Yah, i'm being serious. But you still can joke. Pabo." Kai said and glared at Lay.

"Look who's talking. I'm older so please respect, okay?" Lay said and patted Kai's head.

"Yah, no matter what, aishhhh. Whatever." Kai said and closed his eyes tightly.

"Don't Yah-yah me. Call me 'hyung'. That's better." Lay said and chuckled.

Kai groaned. 

"Don't be mad. Arasseo. Your girlfriend is resting. Let's just shut up." Lay said.

Kai's head popped an idea.

"Hyung, you like her?" He said and make a serious face like 'how-dare-you-like-my-girlfriend'

"No. Why would I?" Lay denied, not looking at Kai.

Kai smirked and said, "Then why would you help her? You're not the kind of person who helps everyone."

"B-but she's in danger so i think i should help her." Lay stuttered.

Kai smirked again, "don't lie to me hyung. I can see it in your eyes." he added.

"Aish fine fine. I like her. Don't get mad at me." Lay confessed.

"Tch." Kai scoffed as if he's mad. But deep inside his heart, he wanted to burst out his laughter but he controlled. He wanna tease Lay again.

"Lay, you know what, her sweet hug, it's really warm. I wanna hug her right now." Kai said and smirked secretly.

*So what, you shouldn't tell me that.* Lay thought and sulked.

"Go and hug her then." Lay answered casually.

*Aish this is not working! Eh wait, hehe.* Kai thought.

"Aw, i miss her so much. If I didn't meet her for one day, i could've died." Kai said and giggled.

*Whatever you say, Kai. I'll pretend that I didn't hear you.* Lay thought.

"Tell her that you miss her then." Lay answered, annoyed.

*Hm, wait more, Lay hyung* Kai thought and a smirk crept on his face.

"I like seeing her when we met. She always let her hair down and not wearing glasses. She's just so perfect in my eyes. I just lov-" Before Kai could finish his words, Lay cut him off.

"Eishhh Kai, stop it. I know you're her boyfriend and all but could you just shut up." Lay said annoyingly and sulked.

*Yay my plan worked.* Kai thought and smiled.

"Fine fine. I'll shut up. Calm down, will you?" Kai said. He pumped his fist in the air like he had won a lottery. Lay looked at him weirdly.

"Oh it's nothing. I just wanna test my fist if they're strong enough." Kai said and looked at the ceiling while pretending like he massage his hand.

"If you say so." Lay said and looked at your body which is lying on the bed.

Lay decided to go to the toilet since he need to use it. Kai was alone in the room with you.

Kai heard your voice and he looked at you.

"Lizzy, please stop. Stop. Go away" You mumbled. Your face started to sweat.

"So Lizzy is the one who did this. Alright." Kai muttered under his breath.

You woke up and saw Kai. Kai saw your scared face, he immediately wrapped his arms around you. Finally, you calm down.

Kai told you that he told Lay something. It is about Kai being your fake boyfriend to make Lay jealous. (Just pretend that you didn't know Lay likes you) 

"Hana-ah, later you should introduce me as your boyfriend. Okay?" Kai said and giggled.

You just follow Kai and nodded your head.

The door was open, revealing Lay.

"Lay oppa! Thanks for saving me. Kai oppa told me what happened!" You chimmed.

Lay just smiled warmly at you and said, "Anytime for you, Hana~".

"Lay oppa, This is Kai. My boyfrie--" Before you could finish, Lay finished it for you.

"Boyfriend. I know." He smiled but in his voice, you can see a hint of sadness.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this is boring T.T