42

While finding my brother, I found...

Just a short update for tonight. I'm tired :( I'm trying my best to update as soon as possible. :)

 

It's been a few weeks since you last visited their dorm, three weeks to be exact. You kinda missed them. Zelo had just moved to B.A.P's dorm. He thanked you for your hospitality. But still, you keep in touch with him although you're far from him. Both of you usually text each other. Slowly, he moved on, a little. He seems to have feelings for you but it lessen. He also changed school which is near their dorm. It's for his own good and the company's decision. He couldn't disagree so he just agreed.

You're still the old you, i mean the nerd and quiet type. Oh! For your information, the hot topic is Minah. What's wrong with her? Rumors says she is dating Kris. Hearing those statements had broken many fangirl's heart. Including you of course. Some were saying that she is too obsessed with Kris. You were kinda sad to think it's true. Nonetheless, you just maintain your usual behaviour. You're so good in hiding your real emotions, and you yourself are proud of that. *claps. Okay scratch that.

Back to the story. Today's Friday. 

EXO in the other hand was a pro. Whenever they bumped or walked pass by, you guys didn't greet each other. They kept your word that you didn't want them to get near you during school times. You were walking peacefully at the hallways, alone. You're now heading to the canteen to buy something to fill your stomach.

As you reached the canteen, you heard murmurs. You couldn't hear clearly but you decided not to interfere.

*Tch, girls these days. Busybody.* You thought annoyingly.

You kept walking and you heard gasps. Being curious, you turned your head to where the other people's eyes is. 

Your eyes widened in shock after witnessing Minah and Kris kissing, it seems like they were both enjoying it. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to her. 

*So it was true. They were dating* You thought.

You didn't want to tear up in the canteen where everyone can see you. You lost your appetite and slowly made your way to the rooftop, your usual place. That moment, your eyes started to watery, luckily it didn't fell down during you're at the canteen.

 

Little did you know, a pair of eyes saw you cried.