36

While finding my brother, I found...

Hey guys. Short update, i'm sorry for not updating ;( Pls understand me ;3 Enjoy!

 

"W-why would sleep here?" You stuttered as your heartbeat increased.

Living in a house with someone you like. That would make yourself couldn't calm down. 

"That's it. I'm calling Kai." Zelo said sternly.

With that, Zelo snatched your phone from your hand and dialed Kai's number.

 

The doorbell rang and each one of you knew it was Kai. He came in with an unreadable expression on his handsome face.

Kai came nearer Kris and dragged him to the door. Kris insisted on staying.

Kris whisphered to Kai's ear, "I'll buy you dinner for a week if you let me stay here for tonight." 

Kai shook his head, "No. It's dangerous for you to stay with a girl. I know you. I'm scared you'll do anything to her. You're a man after all."

"Believe me I'm not going to do anything to her. Look, you should be mad at Zelo. He's living with her more than one night. He's a man too." Kris pleaded.

*Well, it's true too.* Kai thought.

"Fine, but I'll be staying here too. Ugh. You go in and i'll tell Suho hyung." Kai gave up.

 

Your heartbeat still wouldn't slow down. It remains as just now. But then, after that you drifted off to sleep.

Kai, Kris and Zelo pulled a mattress and all of them sleep in the living room tonight. It was to make sure none of them disturbs you or your sleep. Kai was sleeping in the middle while Kris on his right and Zelo on his left. Zelo is a fast sleeper but the bad thing about him is he snores when he sleeps. Kris still awake and annoyed hearing Zelo's snores. He covered Zelo's face with a pillow to prevent any sound coming from him but too bad Zelo didn't move even an inch, he's still sleeping peacefully.

Kai was more annoyed. 

"Stop it, Kris hyung. He could die!" Kai explained.

"Ugh fine. His fault for making weird noises. It's irritating my ears." Kris said as his eyes were shut closed.

"You know what, It felt like I'm your hyung sometimes." Kai said and let out a small chuckle.

"Yeah." Kris said and grinned to himself.

All of them drifted off to dreamland.